Hey guys. Today I’ve decided to share a practical technique that will allow you to minimize your chances of facing last minute resistance (LMR). Last minute resistance is basically when you have managed to open and bring a girl back home and she backs off at the last minute when you are escalating to sex – i.e., pulling your hand away often followed with something along the line “I think we should wait, “I am not that kind of girl”, or “Maybe another time”.
I have shared numerous reports covering some real life seductions from A-Z. In the comment sections on these posts, some of you guys have asked me to write about last minute resistance. Unfortunately I was not able to write all too much about it in my reports, simply because I did not face any.
Now, if you do have some serious problems with last minute resistance, I would suggest you check out these posts first:
- Resistance to Sex: The 4 Different Flavors
- Take Women to Bed: Successful Physical Escalation
- Secrets to Getting Girls: Addressing Women's Objections
- How to Get a Girl in Bed: 10 Crucial Tips for Making Her Yours
- Last Minute Resistance from Sexy Women: Treating It and Beating It
That being said, this post will help you avoid last minute resistance in the future and will be of great help if you are struggling with women backing off at the last minute.