As with the previous two past years (2013, 2014), I’ve sought to review all our articles posted and list the top posts, in my opinion and from comments/shares.
This past year saw 241 new posts, down a bit from 2014, though we started off the year with an all-time high posting schedule of new articles daily for the first several months of the year.
This year saw:
- Philip Etemesi’s 5 articles on getting girls in buses, at concerts, and in Africa
- Drexel Scott’s 6 discussions of female nature and sexual selection
- Ethan Fierre’s 6 essays on flirting, walking, and the romance novel
- Joseph W. South’s 8 plunges deep into the female psyche
- J.J. Jones’s 10 articles about deep diving, six-pack abs, and modern marriage
- Colt Williams’s 11 tutorials on quick pickup and types of girls
- Mateo Navarrete’s 11 introductions to openers, conversation, and escalation
- Cody Lyans’s 17 explorations of focus, mental obstacles, and inner work
- Hector Castillo’s 17 dissertations on dirtiness in bed and being a genuine man
- Darius Belejevas’s 23 pieces on fashion, grooming, and social appearances
- William Gupta’s 23 discussions of race, height, muscles, and intuition
- Alek Rolstad with 37 articles on fast sex, sex talk, and dance floor game
- And my (Chase Amante’s) 52 essays on pickup tech and relationship strategy
... plus four from George Russell, three from Jeff Stanton, a pair each from Francesco Toggianini and John Turner, and one each from Ben Harrison and Jerome Wu.
(the author links above link to each writer’s catalog of articles)
I’ll also discuss plans for the business in 2016, what you can expect, and a little bit about my upcoming course.
SHOW COMMENTS (17)