This is the fourth and final installment in my series on why relationships fall apart. The previous three parts you can read here:
- Why Relationships Fall Apart, Part 1: Game-Personality Disconnect
- Why Relationships Fall Apart, Part 2: Long-Term Value Unclear
- Why Relationships Fall Apart, Part 3: Stability Issues
In this article, we’ll talk about the last reason relationships will fall apart. That’s boredom. However, because it’s a topic we’ve discussed before, I’m only going to skim over what we’ve previously discussed; therefore, to get the full understanding on the subject, I strongly recommend you read (or reread) these articles first:
- If Your Girl is Bored Change These 6 Things
- Self-Expansion and Growth in Relationships
- Commitment Points: Why You Must Avoid
- She Must Never Become Your Mission
Now, in Part 3 of this series, we discussed the difference between men and women when it comes to relationship goals: men want peace, while women want progress.
What happens when a woman feels she’s achieved all she wants or cares to achieve with a man, though? What happens when progress is at an end – not because he is unstable, but because there’s simply nothing more she feels the need to secure with him?
Well, at that point, the challenge is complete; the game is won.
And, much like some game you’re stuck in once you’ve already done everything there is to do with it, there’s nothing left for her to do but feel bored.