This COVID pandemic has thrown a massive wrench in the dating game. In lockdown, meeting women is much harder, if not impossible. So, should you even bother right now?
Hey guys, and welcome back. I’ve recently shared a few guides and opinions on the COVID-19 pandemic and how it affects pickup and seduction.
If you'd like to catch up on those, here they are:
- Pickup Artist Tips for Surviving the COVID-19 Lockdown
- The COVID-19 Effect: Do We Need to Rethink Pickup and Seduction?
- COVID-19 Has Not Made Dating Apps Better
- Dating Strategies for Different Levels of Lockdown
- How a Girl's Perception of COVID-19 Affects Her Sex Drive
- COVID-19 Dating – How to Meet Women in the Era of Masks
- Alek's M.O. for Meeting Women During COVID – Plan A
- Alek's M.O. for Meeting Women During COVID – Plans B and C
I know we live in frustrating times; and I will not hide it, I find these times frustrating, too. But I keep a cool head and carry on, trying to figure out ways to maintain my lifestyle.
Things will eventually get back to normal; when is the real question. I am not going to sit back and wait, though I admit, I am not as active as I usually am with my pickup and seduction hobby. So I do what I can to maintain my skills and keep some female company as I believe this to be healthy. Having girls around is healthy for my brain, especially these days when everybody seems to have lost their minds.
I know some of you are still questioning whether one should still bother with seduction at all during these times. This question is what I’ll cover in today’s post.