A review of the best Girls Chase articles of 2016. Plus, a look ahead to what’s in store for 2017.
Another year come and gone, and it’s time once more for a reflection on what the past year’s brought. As with prior years (2013, 2014, 2015), I’ve sat down to present our best articles of the year, based on both comment counts and my opinion.
In 2016, we posted 229 new articles, or about 4.5 a week. This year we premiered a new, sleeker site design, and moved to a new, faster server. And I’ve devoted a lot of time this year to writing, planning, filming, and editing my new upcoming master class – which I’ll reveal more about in this post.
This year we enjoyed:
- Darius Belejevas’s 4 essays on all things fashion-related
- Drexel Scott’s 6 videos and essays on kissing, rescheduling, and picking up sober
- William Gupta’s 6 musings on getting laid and harmful mindsets
- Varoon Rajah’s 7 podcasts and pieces interviewing experts and reviewing books
- Daniel Adebayo’s 8 pieces on day game and sexual reframes
- Hector Castillo’s 15 tutorials on being blunt with girls and having them love it
- Denton Fisher’s 18 articles on picking up and seducing girls
- Alek Rolstad’s 30 articles on logistics, dry spells, momentum, and more
- And 116 articles from me (Chase Amante) on mindsets, pickup, and the female mind
... not to mention three from Francesco Toggianini; two each from Ethan Fierre, Halvor Jannike, Joe Ducard, Cody Lyans, and Davi Diluna; and one apiece from Aron James, David Carreras, Jeff Billings, Jon Anthony, Pablo Garcia, and Big Mike.
(author links above link to each author’s article catalog)
SHOW COMMENTS (7)