Whether you're working your way through college or a master's program or you're taking adult education classes on the side in another language or a new skill you'd like to get down, you've probably run into girls in class you liked at some point or another.
Heck, maybe even in most of the classes you've taken you've run into a few!
And if you have, you've probably also run into the scenario common to most guys who've had cute girls in their classes:
- Spot pretty girl in class
- Try and sit near pretty girl
- Try to make eye contact with her
- Maybe exchange a few words
- Try and work together with her, maybe on a project
- Try and impress her in class - telling jokes, say, or knowing all the answers
- Eventually it seems like maybe she likes you - but then nothing happens
You can easily spend one semester after another doing this, always feeling like girls like you, and never getting anywhere with them. And that's frustrating.
If you've ever sat there admiring some beautiful girl in class, then never made a move, you know what I'm talking about. She made class a lot more interesting and exciting to attend... but that was about it. Wouldn't it be great if you could actually meet these pretty girls in class and date them?
A lot of the advice out there centers on getting you flirting with girls in class... eye contact, teasing, and all that jazz. To me though, that's a big waste of time. ANYBODY can flirt with a girl in one of his classes... what we want to get you doing is asking them OUT.
So let's get you asking them out.