thrilled to announce that the new forum is up and ready, and we're
going open it up to the first 35 new members. A little later in this
post, I'll tell you what we're looking for in the initial group of
people we let through the doors, and how you can be among them.
First though, what can you expect to find in the new forum?
The basic layout of the new Girls Chase forum is similar to that of the now-defunct Fast Seduction forum that the original pickup and seduction community formed out of; first alt.seduction.fast, then mASF. If you don't know what any of that means, don't worry - but for the fellas who've been around a while, that's the history.
The actual functionality you'll encounter is a handful of forums and sub-forums that we've designed to be clear enough to keep things organized, but not so overwhelming that you won't know where to start:
- there's a Beginners Board with a newbie start guide and common questions
- a Tactics Board for specific techniques and strategies
- a Field Reports Board for sharing your experiences and getting feedback
- a Relationships Board for hashing out relationship questions and advice
- an Advanced Board for sharing and learning advanced observations and techniques
... and a few more. Each board is broken down into between 1 and 3
sub-boards on various related topics: opening, journals, long term
relationships, online dating, and the like.
Why are we only letting in 35
people right now?