Club Queens is the post we’ve chosen to launch a new series on the Girls Chase blog, entitled Girl Types. Club Queens have always been a bit of a favorite type of woman of mine in particular, so I figured what better girl type to start us out on than them!
Ever notice how in most nightclubs there are one or two women you just can’t miss? They’re gorgeous, gregarious, and charming the socks off of everyone in their proximity. They know their way around people in social situations like the back of their hands, and they’re constantly the center of attention, and constantly seeming to be enjoying every minute of all the attention they receive, as well.
I call these girls “Club Queens.”
A Club Queen is a woman operating at the apogee of social calibration. She is more attuned to the social rank and subcommunications of people around her than almost anyone else, except perhaps a man who’s studied the social arts extensively and knows logically and consciously things she is aware of only at a high level of subconsciousness. She reads people at lightning speed, and is an exceptional judge of character.
Club Queens are also quite generous in their kindness; they exhibit none of the petty behavior of someone unsocially calibrated, as detailed in Ultimate Social Calibration. You will almost never hear a Club Queen dishing on negative topics or belittling others. You won’t see her trying to force rapport or overstaying her welcome in a conversation. Her socializing is honed to a razor edge.
At the same time, you’ll also notice that a Club Queen is exceedingly frugal in giving her attention. She will only devote prolonged chunks of her time to the most fascinating, engaging, captivating men she meets. The rest of the men get only brief snippets of her.
In the time she does spend with someone, however, she is adept at making that person feel very comfortable with her, and as if he is someone special to her. Though, the feeling is often not mutual – very often, the Club Queen is being sociable and charming, but not necessarily honest about her feelings toward them, with the majority of the people she meets while out socializing.
Attributes of a Club Queen
Club Queens have the following attributes and characteristics:
- Beauty. Always among the most beautiful of women, Club Queens may perhaps not be the most beautiful women on the scene, but they catapult themselves to the top with their fashionable, sexually appealing attire and their warm, easy smile.
- High Intelligence. Club Queens are among the most intelligent of women you can meet, as well. High intellect is a prerequisite for achieving the highest levels of social calibration; you will never meet a witless Club Queen. While they’re skilled at small talk, you’ll also find they tend to prefer deeper topics when they find a worthy conversation partner, and can be deeply connected with if approached the right way.
- Ambition, Competitiveness, Dominance. Club Queens tend to be ambitious and competitive, seeking to outfox and outrank their female competition by outclassing them in every major category. They’re also quite dominant, and have mastered the use of their feminine wiles for getting others – especially men, but women as well – to help them out in various ways.
- Solitude. Curiously, you’ll find that Club Queens, once you get to know them, actually tend to be loners. It’s lonely at the top, and Club Queens quickly discover that women friends of a lower rank all chase after the men that they’re interested in, and male friends aren’t really friends at all, but just men who haven’t figured out yet how to get into their pants. Club Queens often end up surrounded by a bunch of false friends whom they know are false, but instead of being used they turn their thorough social aptitude to their own ends and use the people who would use them. Club Queens typically only have a few close friends, if any, and can tend to be rather cynical and mistrustful of others and their motives.
- Confidence and Self-Sufficiency. Club Queens are the most confident, most self-sufficient women out there; they know how to make it on their own, and don’t count on anyone to “save” them (as many other women do) or rely on any man to make them or their lives “complete.” They have a bit less faith in humanity than the other women out there, but their disbelief in fairytales translates into a much stronger belief in their own real-life capabilities.
- Preference for Male Companionship. This is one of those big things that I look at in women: do they prefer male companionship, or female companionship? The answer to that question will tell you a lot about a person. In the case of the Club Queen, the answer is “male companionship.” Club Queens will tell you they like the rationality of men, and loathe the fickleness and backstabbing that are trademarks of their friendships with women. Their relationships with women are always contentious, and they often find it easier to keep other women at arms’ length.
What’s a Club Queen like outside of a nightclub, you might ask? Interestingly, you’re most likely to find a Club Queen doing something relatively solitary and lowkey, like reading a book at the store downtown, or relaxing by herself with a cup of Joe at the local coffee shop. As outgoing and vivacious as Club Queens are in their nighttime environs, it’s mostly for show, and in real life they tend to be quite self-contained.
If a Club Queen is in a relationship but does not respect or value her man, she will continue being as outgoing and Club Queen-ish as if she were single. When a Club Queen is in a relationship with a man she respects and values, however, you will notice her tune her level of outgoingness far down. She’s content and is identifying herself with her man, and no longer feels the need to be the center of attention drawing everyone to herself.
Seducing Club Queens
Winning the heart of a Club Queen is no easy task. It’s easiest for men possessing certain qualities themselves:
- Social Grace and Calibration
- Good Fashion Sense and Appearance
Because Club Queens are the hardest screeners out there, and the most socially adept, don’t expect to do well with one if you fail to come across as genuine and sincere. Any hint of falsehood or posturing, and a Club Queen will move on, never to return.
Conversely, if you come across as genuine and real, Club Queens will love you. Coupled, of course, with charm and wit and sexiness and all that other good stuff. Taking those things for granted though, genuineness is absolutely crucial. And when you add it in, you become one of the few men she meets that aren’t trying to pretend their way into her panties.
Like attracts like, and if a Club Queen sees you being sociable and outgoing, and sees you as a warm, inclusive man (as opposed to the cold, calculating social ladder climbers that some men make themselves out to be), she will be drawn to you. Keep that in mind as you look for ways to get her to take note of you.
Finally, once you’ve met a Club Queen, it’s very important to move quickly through repartee and on to rapport. Too much time spent in playful banter will kill attraction here – Club Queens are even less attracted to entertainer-style men than the average woman. They crave deep connections and a man who can actually make them feel understood; they don’t get that all too often, and if you can give it to them, you become a man they will pursue with relish.
Benefits of Club Queens
When a man is just starting out, I’ll often warn him to be wary of Club Queens. These women are the flames that most men are drawn to; they’re the bright shiny objects that catch the eyes of even the most discriminating men. What that means then, of course, is that just about every man thinks he has a shot with a Club Queen, though few men ever actually do.
Most men are bound to be disappointed when it comes to these types of girls… many a man has wasted countless hours and peace of mind pursuing a Club Queen who seems perpetually just out of reach.
That said, interacting with Club Queens can be one of the fastest ways to upgrade your own social calibration. Just watching how they interact with others and how they manage different (and often difficult) social situations is always educational. And by forcing yourself to try and keep up with them, you force yourself to learn how to operate at their level.
I have been burned more times than I can count by Club Queens. I have also had some of the most rewarding friendships and relationships of my life with them, too. As I look back over the most influential women of my past, I can point out almost every one of them and say, “That girl was a Club Queen.” They’re just my type, if there is such a thing.
So, if you’re a new guy, be careful with Club Queens. It’s easy to think you’re getting somewhere with a Club Queen when all you’re really getting is the same warm smile and friendly / sexy manner she gives to every man.
How do you know you’re getting somewhere with a Club Queen? You know you’re getting somewhere if she spends a lot more time with you than she does anyone else, and if you connect on some deep topics that she probably doesn’t talk about very much with other people. You know you’re getting somewhere if she seems as hypnotized by you as you feel by her.
Oh yeah, and you know you’re getting somewhere with a Club Queen if she meets up with you one-on-one outside the club. That’s probably the biggest one – it’s all just smoke if the party stops when the lights come on. Make sure she’s spending time with you in the real (non-nightclub) world, and you’ll be well on your way to having one of the most dynamic, exciting, rewarding women out there.