A lesson I learned: Angry/cynical girls

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A little fucked up relationship story I wanted to share and I hope some people can learn from this:

So I met a girl that was really fucked up but didn't find out till several months later into the relationship. She basically became my girlfriend if you want to call it that. Anyways I met this girl at a bar, grabbed her # and made out with her. A week later I invited her out to a pregame at a hotel I had and then we ended going out for a bit and then back to the hotel to bang. Anyways, instead of this being a one night stand it turn into something much, much more (note: I was very inexperienced at the time and I enjoyed the sex a lot). I wasn't getting much at the time.

So for the first two months from early September to early November, me and this girl would bang just about every weekend, sometimes even twice. There may have been a weekend or two that we didn't bang at all. We barely texted and when did, all it was: Me/Her: Hey you going out this weekend? and then we would just meet up at a bar/club while we were already out and then we would go home together, usually drunk and fuck (there were no rules basically). Most of the time we didn't use protection, we only did early on. After the third time we fucked, I think we stopped using protection. We talked about it quickly drunk. She asked if I was fucking other girls, I said 'NO" which I actually wasn't and then I asked her the same and she said "NO", only me.

Anyways November came, and she got busy with work and wasn't going out anymore, and I was kinda busy too so she decided to invite me over to her house one night. I had been to her place a few times before to fuck but that was when we had met up at a bar drunk before hand. When I went over, she asked to be exclusive with me sexually, and I agreed. So at this point we became exclusive, she said I could still fuck other girls if I wanted to but If I would have to tell her, and then we would either end things or start using protection. So I agreed, but looking back at this it sounds more like a FWB instead of actually being exclusive. (Looking back I feel a little deceived by her and that was due to my lack of experience). I had asked her about her past a bit and she told me that I was only guy she slept with in September/October, and there was no one else. So I basically cut my options off here, and was just loyal to her. I know Chase said in an article, that if a girl slept with other guys when she was sleeping with you, he wouldn't take them as a girlfriend.

Anyways, January came around and she wanted to move things to an even further level that she considered "seeing each other". I don't how that is different from exclusive, it sounds like the same thing if not lower?? Anyways, I agreed so we continued on for a while and then one night in March came, where we had "serious" talk about out pasts. I remember reading an article by Chase based on how many guys your girls has slept with and that in the article it states that it's important find this out for a # of reasons such as infidelity, cheating, etc. So after persisting several times, she finally agrees to tell me, she has slept with 12 guys including me. And she said that 8 of the 12 all happened in the summer before me (So between June and August). She was serious with 5 of those guys, 1 including me. Not what I liked to hear, but I was "okay" with it, I didn't care or put her down in anyway because of it. However, next day she messages me and ask is everything is okay. I tell yer yes everything is fine but I get a feeling your hiding something from me. She "apologizes" and tells me that there were 2 other guys she slept with in September but they were early on. So basically she slept with 2 other dudes when we were sleeping together every weekend. She apologizes a few times and says "I understand if you hate and want to leave me'. I basically am super pissed at her but I ask her to meet in person after work the next day and we can talk about things. We meet the next day, talk about things. She explains but I get the feeling she was twisting things and lying to me about things so I didn't fully believe what she was telling me. Anyways, I tell her i'll think about things and maybe we can continue.

So me being so inexperienced and I had strong feelings for this girl, I decide to continue on but I decide to keep my options open this time. I was still super pissed and I started going out a lot and then (sometimes I wouldn't even tell her I was going out, just did it). I started getting other girls numbers, flirting with other girls and then I started having the odd one night stands with some of these girls that I met. I kept everything on the down-low because I had no trust for this girl that I was "seeing' anymore? She ended up catching me flirting with other girls on my phone and she started crying and then refused to sleep with me unless I made her my girlfriend. I said fuck that and about a few days later, I found out that she had lied about there being 2 other guys she slept with in September/October, and instead it was 3. I knew one of the guys, and he showed me the messages between them and they flirted up until later Halloween. And they slept together twice, he showed me the dates and everything. So I confronted the girl on this and she denied it all and then started playing little games with me, saying "maybe it happened", "maybe there was 3", "I don't know, you tell me". I was so pissed at her at this point, for wasting my time. Also, she told me that instead of 12 guys it was 13 and plus one guy she gave a blow job two twice.

Anyways, she now decides to sleep with me again (without being her girlfriend haha, funny how things work). We are now in August, and she wants to date but it's time for me to end it. She is starting to go out by herself and I think she is getting the hint that I won't date her as well. I'd decided to post this because I think this is great for other guys to see what they can be dealing with a type of girl that is in that angry/cynical stage. Especially inexperienced guys, like I was. This girl hurt me badly but instead of just ending it, I hurt her back because of my ego basically. Don't know if that's a bad thing but she deserved it. Main reason I never wanted to end with it her was because I wanted to find out what else she was hiding from me and I basically did. Anyways, the lesson here is run your relationships the way you want too, don't get involved with angry girls and always look out for them. These girls will causes nothing but drama and I never had so much problems with a girl in my life. All the problems all started after January. These girls are great for one night stands but relationships no at all. A FWB is even questionable because they probably won't even tell you if there was a mistake or not.

Anyways, I hope some people can learn from this and that some feedback would be appreciated!

- Rdawg

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey rdawg interesting story,

Chase has talked about crazy girls a few times on the site in these articles:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/8-red-flags-she’s-crazy-girl-you-should-stay-away

https://www.girlschase.com/content/why-i-quit-dating-girls-who-club-party-or-drink

https://www.girlschase.com/content/spotting-and-avoiding-cluster-b-women

I always find it an interesting topic; and damn when you meet these girls they are crazy!!!

I have a story similar to yours that I could talk about a bit:

I had a friend in high school who was the only girl in my immediate friend circle. She was bisexual and sort of like one of the guys when with us and had mostly guy friends and not many girl friends.

Anyway, this friend of ours had a history of going from one boyfriend to the next and each time she was with these guys she would fall head over heels in love with them … and we’d think she was all right and the guy would seem chill and then the guy would suddenly break up with her each time.

We went on a picnic with our main friends (4 guys and her) and we talked to her about how she should really take the time to find a guy that she can stay with and that the guys that she was dating must be jerks but she keeps going back to them (we were naïve but also her friends and wanted he to be happy and well off and stuff). We were just kicking it at the picnic as buddies and were talking about who fucked the most girls and our friend told us that she’d fucked like 12 guys in the span of the last month (while having broken up with her boyfriend only a week ago; shooting all our numbers out of the water lol). That’s bad stuff for a girl though and we were shocked…

I later came to find out that it was always a lot of guys she would fuck and there would always be one or two that she forgot to mention… at our high school I knew a good 3 or 4 guys that said “oh yea she gave me head once or yeah I got lucky and fucked her dude” (and these were at times when she was with guys in relationships) and talking to her she would just say “oh yeah we were high/drunk and it just happened”.

I gradually let myself lose touch with this girl because I recognized we had little in common and she wasn’t going anywhere positive in the days to come (and also I half-realized that history would repeat itself and that she’d keep drowning in problems in the future like she had been in the present) … and the girl got into drinking and drugs and cutting herself and a lot of other nasty stuff (not to mention being depressed and fucking new guys on a constant basis).

I’ve come to learn in the last few years that girls like this will tend to be complainers/victims and that they will create more problems for themselves unconsciously always self-harming in that way. Nothing me or my other guy friends could say to console her or aid her could ever help her out, protect her or change her (a sad but accurate reality).

Thankfully this was only a girl that I was friends with and I’ve never had to have a relationship with a girl like this… but I think Chase has said before too, that even girls that you casually sleep with can influence you and just as you should stay away from unhealthy friends who are a bad influence on you (for whatever reason ) you should do the same with girls that you are keeping around (even casually) because if kept around, they will influence you in some unconscious ways that you often won’t even be able to realize.

Good call on your part for ending it man; and I read your lay report dude! Sounds like your fundamentals and process are solid, so now you can meet cool new girls and can easily afford to get rid of the crazy girls like this one.

Cheers,

Gem

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Gem

Gem said:
I had a friend in high school who was the only girl in my immediate friend circle. She was bisexual and sort of like one of the guys when with us and had mostly guy friends and not many girl friends.

Anyway, this friend of ours had a history of going from one boyfriend to the next and each time she was with these guys she would fall head over heels in love with them … and we’d think she was all right and the guy would seem chill and then the guy would suddenly break up with her each time.

Gem

Interesting story as well my friend. It sounds like the girl you knew was "very" similar to the girl I was dating, especially for the reasons you mentioned (e.g. lots of guy friends, very attached, etc.). The girl I dated, had many guy friends and very "few" friends that were girls. I could actually recall her going out a few times by "herself" to meet up with guy friends and I always thought this was "sketchy". A few other things that I noticed with this girl, was that she had a "very" high sex drive. I would hangout with her, and she would suck me off like 2-3 times a night. She was always crazy horny and needed sex.

Gem said:
I later came to find out that it was always a lot of guys she would fuck and there would always be one or two that she forgot to mention… at our high school I knew a good 3 or 4 guys that said “oh yea she gave me head once or yeah I got lucky and fucked her dude” (and these were at times when she was with guys in relationships) and talking to her she would just say “oh yeah we were high/drunk and it just happened”.

Gem

Yup! Sounds very similar to the girl I dealt with. I asked my her, why did you fuck so many guys this past summer and she said it just happened. She just got into a routine and things just came normal to her. She wasn't looking for a relationship and she was all fed up with guys until I came along. This all happened after the last guy she was with. She told me she slept with 5 guys going into the summer, so from my assumption she has been hurt before from her previous relationships and this partially which lead to her "actions".

Gem said:
Good call on your part for ending it man; and I read your lay report dude! Sounds like your fundamentals and process are solid, so now you can meet cool new girls and can easily afford to get rid of the crazy girls like this one.

Gem

Exactly ;)

Cheers

-Rdawg

>