Observations  How to put "alpha" women at ease

cassanova

Rookie
Rookie
I am a college junior and I consider myself a gentleman and a very humble individual (but not one to be walked all over) I respect all people and am very cordial and cool. I am also hardworking and aim to achieve my goals--I am also a bit of an extrovert but not entirely. I think I have a really good ability to read others as well since I am a listener and very observant of their body language. I am currently single and it would be nice if I had a girl however I've been noticing that some of the most hottest girls at my university seem to always look "angry" or exhibit a radical feminist behavior for some reason.

Many of them are/have...

- Aggressive mannerisms; their movements are fast paced like they have got somewhere to go
- Pretentious/self-entitled; they think they are the shit--I see this trait on the middle eastern girls and some of the girls in the top-tier sororities at my university
- Little to no conversation skills; ONE LINERS OR SMART REMARKS, when you talk to them they do not have the decency to look you in the eye and would talk to you while they are texting or with their heads/body turned
- Over compensating behaviors; they like to raise their voice or appear dominant in order to PROVE they are right about something (they tend to not quit arguing with you until YOU stop and would cut you off in the middle of your statement)
- Disrespectful and lack common curtsey
- Do not react well to small and corny jokes meant to be an ice-breaker; they keep a straight face or roll eyes
- Negative assumptions of all men and dating; in their small minds ALL men are "horny little boys" and they don't feel like they do not need men in their lives (this is a sign of fear)
- Refer to themselves are "real" or "strong" or "classy" women as if they have really been molded by life when most of these girls are pampered

My interactions have never went well with these types of girls because in my mind they are automatically placed in the confrontational group of people list. I always think they will react violently if I try to be flirty or fun (at times I get so drained and feel like punching them since I get pissed at how shallow and rude one can be for no reason! :x ) I really don't know how to deal with these types of girls. My friend told me to be nice and respectful when they are rude as I depart ("it was nice meeting/knowing you") this way when they look back at the way they behaved, they will feel bad. However, if one is nice to them when they are rude, wouldn't that fuel their ego? i need some advice on how a real gentleman handle such women?

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Read this article.

It's a pretty long article though. The part I thought most relevant to your question was the following.

2. The other thing I realized was the importance of the subtle sub-communication you give out on the initial approach and subsequent open. I realized I was walking up to bleached blondes very differently than I would, say, a brunette girl, or a Latina, or a black girl, or an Asian girl, or even a natural blonde girl (dark roots and/or eyebrows are a typical giveaway; brightness can be too, as bleached blondes tend to go for very bright blondes, while few natural blondes are that bright). I was walking up to bleached blondes already closed off, cool, and more aloof than ordinary because I was expecting a rejection and wanted to look as uninterested as possible in the girl so anyone paying attention wouldn’t think it’d been too big a loss for me

My image didn’t match at all that of the kinds of guys most bleached blonde girls I noticed were going for. Even that, though, is somewhat surmountable if you at least come in with a good vibe.

The vibe I was bringing in to approach them though was all wrong. I already had bleached blondes pegged as “bitches” before we’d even shared a word.

Ray

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- Aggressive, self-entitled ... they think they are the shit ... Little to no conversation skills; ONE LINERS OR SMART REMARKS, when you talk to them they do not have the decency to look you in the eye ... Over compensating behaviors; they like to raise their voice or appear dominant in order to PROVE they are right about something .... Disrespectful and lack common curtsey ... Do not react well to small and corny jokes meant to be an ice-breaker; they keep a straight face or roll eyes ... Negative assumptions of all men and dating; in their small minds ALL men are "horny little boys" ... Refer to themselves are "real" or "strong" or "classy" women

>>>> Why would you want girl who is entitled, cold, that doesn't respect you and are overall negative "gain" at first place? Avoid this sort of emotional self-mutilation, find cute, silly and sexy girls instead...

Not sure what do they have common with "Alpha" either. Here is a common description of "alpha women" that I met:

highly educated, sharp/bright/quick on their feet, very friendly/lots of friends (males and females), outgoing, polite to everyone. Open minded, lots of positive/vibing energy. Decisive and leading, yet open to dominant male. Can be (rather play) quite submissive, but also very dominant. They can make many males fall in love with them very easily. If there are 10 males in the group she could make 5 orbitals within days with no effort. They are emotional like every women, yet can easily connect with most (every?) males by using males logic. They Know exactly what they want, aka your sexy smiles or looks won't do it. Are very faithful - they do have the desire to sleep with lots of guys but they just won't do it, at least not unless they are absolutely sure that no one will find out (at least the conservative "alpha" females).

There is no game, you won't game them with some cheap seduction skills that you practice 4 years. She won't give you any compliance, unless she decides you have a shot. You have to be quite congruent, you have to be true, otherwise she will recognize any fake very fast. It's better to think that she sees your game, she knows your moves even before you make them (my own experience!). She will SEE through you within days, if not hours, she will KNOW who you are, regardless who you pretend to be. Thus it is much better just to be sincere in your effort. Remember, women like this deal with lots of horny men on daily/weekly bases, "reading" males is just second nature for them...

She will not lead you on, she will give you lots of warning shots before she dumps you. She will not dump you on the spot, she will make sure that you 'understand' in your male logic, and she will let it emotionally "die" over weeks (I've seen months!) so the guy feels the least pain possible. Once she is decided that it is over, you are gone. Forever gone. There is no coming back...

If she wants you as a BF, she will make your ass work very hard. Very hard, you will be doing most of the work, and you will love it. Nice Guys surprisingly have a good chance with these girls, what I've seen actually very good - although if there is dominant male around she will go for the dominant guy...

Eh, what else did I forget. Yea, they could fucking hot and sexy, anywhere from 7/10 and above. Knew one Spanish woman, she was 41-42 at that time, yet she easily over-shined other Spanish girls who were 25-30 years of age just by her looks...

So anyway, that's pretty much the opposite of girls that you described. IMO you are describing entitled and immature feminists, unfortunately girls like that are everywhere today... There is one good phrase to remember for feminists: they can go fuck themselves...

>