I've found your blog just yesterday, and you've pretty much stolen my sleep for the past 2 days. I've read MANY blogs about getting women, but hell, I'm sure I'll never go back to any of those blogs again after finding yours.
As for me, I'm not an expert in picking up women. So I made a terrible mistake today.
I was in the shopping mall, and I saw a very cute girl who was probably 15 or 16, she was with her parents. After a while, she just drifted apart from her parents, and started looking at some things. She was in a part where her parents couldn't see her. I was standing in the counter, but I quickly went near her and tried to start a conversation.
Me: Hi! (with a slight smile)
She: Hi! (turning toward me, a bit surprised and questioning look)
Me: How're you?
She: I don't know you? (trying to be polite)
Me: Yes I know you don't know me.
She: Bye! (with slight smile, quickly moving away)
The thing is, this is the first time I've approached a girl so directly. I know I should've talked different things now, but then I messed up a few hours ago.
I see a few reasons why it didn't work:
1. I didn't dress too properly, and I wasn't well groomed, so she didn't find me all that attractive
2. My way of approaching was not interesting
3. In this part of the world, guys don't really approach women that much, so chances are I'm the first guy who approached her like that since she is early teen, and so she was totally surprised and shocked, not knowing what to do
4. Being from a conservative society, she doesn't have any experience with meeting boys
5. She wanted to end the conversation because her parents were around
So my question is Chase, will this approach have worked if the girl was a bit older, some other girl with no parents? Or was it a pure stupid approach altogether in general?
Waiting to hear from you soon, your're the expert after all! Glad that I met you! :)