Rob's Nightgame Gangsterism

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
I just turned 21 and it's time to hit up nightgame!

I don't have any friends (yet!) to go out with to the club so I'll be rolling solo baby.

I formerly had been dreading this moment a bit because I know quite a few people in town and don't want to get the reputation of the "loser that goes out by himself and tries to make friends/gets rejected" but what other choice do I have?

I guess I could sulk around and make excuses as to why I can't/shouldn't go out or I could go out meet some people and see what happens. Yeah I'll probably see some guys I know ask me my deal and a lot of girls I've met over the past year think I'm a creep but I know at the same time I'll meet some people and take some girls home and get some good social experience under my belt and that's what matters anyway.

I keep reading these biographies and success stories of the people I admire most (Shackleton, CT Fletcher, Marcus Luttrell, even Chase Amante) and they all went through extreme trials and adversity and I always tell myself I want to go through the same adversity so I can have that same edge, fortitude, and strength as these men.

Now is my chance to step up and go through some bullshit for myself with my embarkation into nightgame.

Also I feel as if I've been slacking a bit lately and perhaps getting softer, which PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF!

This is a small town, I know people, people know me, women I've approached will remember me, old acquaintances and friends will know me.

I'm sure some people are going to mock me, tool me, and criticize me. I'm going to have to keep myself from falling into that reality by having a stronger frame than them, and I'm going to do that by knowing and believing in my intentions.

My intentions are to make new friends and fuck hot women. I know I'm a fun, cool, socialable guy that a lot of people want to be around because I bring value. It's not weird to go out to the club alone, venues are meant for networking. People that go out with friends are pussy's and can't do what I'm doing. Friends are a comfort zone, I don't enjoy comfort.

I know my game is up to par enough to pull from a club especially if I'm in state and get physical, dominant, and fun. I know I'll be adding to the party if I can get into state, and I'll be adding to the vibe of the club, thus bringing value.

My biggest fear is that I won't push myself hard enough while out meeting people/women.

If I could have a list of events that happened as a result of my pimping it hard core, like I should be, they would be as follows:
-Many harsh blowouts (girls telling me to fuck off, running away from me, talking shit to friends about me)
-men confronting me verbally and possibly physically (I'm down to take a punch in the face for the game to show my dedication)
-people mocking me/tooling me for getting blown out like a loser
-people showing general dislike and disapproval of me

I'm not purposely going to try and achieve each of these milestones, as I'm not here to ruin people's nights, but this should be a byproduct of pushing social boundaries and going hard. I want to experience emotional trauma to desensitize myself and harden up.

I do know however that if I go hard, commit to interactions, and push the boundaries I will have some amazingly awesome success to go with my criticism and condemnation, thus it is all arbitrary and part of the game/life.

My biggest motivator here is the "Hero's Journey" aspect, sex with hot women, gaining more relationship experience with the women I fuck, and hardening the fuck up.

My heart is leading me to do this, I know it's something I must do.

I know my easiest pitfall is going to be A.A. and pushing my comfort zone.

One of the reasons I get A.A. is because I'm stuck in my head so here is a process I can use to help get myself out of that jam. I'm going to try it out and revise as necessary.

The 6 steps are as follows:
1. Open all- Open every girl (or cool looking guy) within my line of sight
2. Minimize time between sets- Motion create emotion keep social momentum up despite the outcome of previous approaches
3. Don't judge yourself- As long as you open you get 100 out of 10, if you fail to open you deserve to get raped by a prison convict fresh out of penitentiary.
4. Find something funny about every interaction- Ideally you should leave every interaction like this --> :-D whether its a blowout or success; don't take yourself/PU seriously and find blowouts funny.
5. Keep it short and sweet early, burn it to the ground once "in state"- Don't linger and creep people out when your just getting started but be a full gangster when your "ON"
6. Push each interaction a little further each time

I will do try this out to get me outside of my head and have something to focus on other than "whats everyone thinking of me?". If it doesn't work I'll revise or find a new process.

I'm going to be going out regularly and will post my general recaps of my nights in this journal to stay focused, motivated, and accountable.

Here are two quotes I found to help guide and support me on this journey.

Keep it pimpin, gents.

Elliott Hulse-
Fear is set there as a barrier to keep pussies out. So if you're feeling fear you're being tested. Are you a pussy and your not going to do it or are you a tough, strong, absolute focused, and forceful man that's going to go ahead and make things happen?

I tend to think that God doesn't like pussies so he's always trying to test you all the time to find out "is this guy worth dealing with or should I move on?"

I'm not sure how bad your "creep reputation" was or how sensitive to it you were. When I was hitting the bars hard in college there were undoubtedly some people that thought I was kind of weird for just going around by myself talking to everyone dressed in a cowboy hat, suit jacket, and gold jewelry. But I just kept hitting the bars and clubs HARD because I needed to rack up all that social feedback: what's cool, what's not; what's acceptable, what isn't; what's too much, what's not enough, what's just right.

You ONLY get that through pushing the boundaries and exposing yourself to social risk. You don't go a little too far, and the only progress you're capable of making is just inching along.

I can only tell you what I did my last year in school.

I started cold approach second semester of junior year. It was only a sometimes thing for me then because I had tons of anxiety. Some bar approaches, some in the cafeteria, a few in the gym. I made a little progress and got some phone numbers and dates, though continually blew these by getting really emotional at women when they didn't respond quickly enough for me or something along those lines. I discovered PUA a year later, and immediately started cold approaching a lot more in the two nightclubs and a few of the bars in town, and signed up for a bootcamp to really kick my ass into gear. After that, in my final semester, I was a going out machine: 3 or 4 times a week. I was committed.

Much of the time I felt like a fool. Everybody knows I'm some loser who's going to bars by himself, I thought, sitting around by himself nursing his drink, and occasionally peeling off and trying to talk to all these people. I tried to go right as soon as the club opened because then you can drift around and greet people as they come in, which made the nights go easier for me since I had a lot of familiar faces I could retreat to after harsh rejections or overwhelming approach anxiety. And I was dressed up so crazily that I attracted lots of attention, good and bad. I had a lot of really bitter nights where I felt like a complete social reject. Yet, I also had nights where I was feeling that way, and then I'd decide "one more open before I call it a night", go open some girl, and minutes later I'm getting my first club makeout on the dance floor with my hands all over this girl's ass, or I've got a girl running her hands over my chest and basically propositioning me. So it was a roller coaster ride.

But what the hell else are you in school for, anyway?

You're never going to be there again.

You're never going to see these people again.

If you make a fool of yourself, they'll have forgotten completely about you within a year. I doubt anyone who isn't your friend there will remember you by 2016.

What are you even there for - is it to get an education? Prepare you for the real world? Because I don't think there's any more important education or any preparation for the real world that's MORE important than social skills.

So you can sit there and twiddle your thumbs and wait for someone to give you a risk-free plan to get laid in college without exposing yourself to any negative feelings at all, and turn into a mummy while you wait.

Or you can do what I and all the other guys operating in college here did and say FUCK my feelings, because feelings are for PUSSIES; men get RESULTS, and *I* want RESULTS. Then just go DO it.

The path is clear. The choice is yours. There is NOTHING else but action. NO strategy, NO risk-free method, just go take the pain and get the lessons or stay in your cocoon and don't.

Familiar comfort zone where nothing changes, or punishing pain, rejection, and ultimately redemption? Pick the one you want and commit, instead of staying in this halfway zone where you want the results but are scared of the pain.

Chase

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is a couple days late but I got home at 6 oclock in the morning and knew there was no way I was going to write a FR and get ample sleep for work the next day.

So for the record I had a ton of fun and for the most part everyone was super cool with me and met a ton of cool people.

In order to get back into the swing of nightgame (it had been a year and 6 months since the last time I did nightgame) I decided to go adventuring into a neighboring city I'd never been to before about an hour away and twice the population. However weirdly enough there were the same amount if not less people out partying than in my city on a typical night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warming Up
Anyway I got to the main drag of bars/nightclubs and chatted up some people to see where the best place to go was. I was directed towards a college/prep bar area that only had but a few people in it.

On the walk over I said "hey" to everyone that passed and gave stupid high 5's to people to help get me in a state of taking action. It helped a lot to just get my mind out of that complacent/fear based state of not taking action.

I've decided not to drink at all whatsoever that way I don't become dependent on alcohol to get me in "state", and to just be healthy. I'm so used to it now it's not a big deal anymore and I save a lot of money.

I opened I think 3 groups/girls here. One over my shoulder as a simple "how's your night going" in which I got a lame response.

Then I looked to the other side of me to find a hotter girl in which I said the same thing and got the same response, in which I stayed unfazed, persisted in the conversation, and broke past her bullshit till she started laughing. Got along good with them but the girl I liked wasn't hooking so I bid them to have a good night.

Came back in the bar again to refill my water and a group of girls walked in with one hot girl I opened the group, talked to the girl I like who made fun of me for my water in which I stayed unfazed and made it seem cool. I chatted with her, and she was very very close to hooking. I talked about getting Obamacare in which she thought was pretty funny and I gamed her from there. I think I over-gamed her a bit by having too much fun (I was enjoying hearing myself talk and make myself laugh).
At one point I think I suggested we move, and she asked where and I told her to "show me your city" type of thing (plan was to fuck her in an alleyway) in which she sort of put an objection to. Then a group of guys she knew came up and she was like "sorry, I'll be right back". I didn't know what to do really so I just chilled on the bar struck up another convo with a guy next to me and waited to see if she'd come back, but she never did. I decided to leave I'd just about exhausted the women in that bar at that point.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cranking shit up

So then I walked down the strip to more bars and couldn't really decided on which bar to try out, since most didn't have a lot of people in them still. I forgot condoms in my car and decided to walk back to get them quickly.

On the way back to the bars I stopped at a nightclub entrance and asked some girls if they were the bouncers (the way they were positioned at the door gave that appearance) in which they jokingly said yes. One of them was hot, they were all sisters, so I talked to the group and then singled her out. I never went direct in my words but I did so in my actions by putting her hand on my chest part of my leather jacket (she inquired if it were real and touched my arm, I then repositioned her hand on my chest and told her it's better there).
We keep chatting and she likes me (not super hooked mind you) and I feel as if I could make something happen. Then her two sisters go inside and I tell them we'll be come inside as well in two minutes. Her sisters don't really care either way but she says she has to "pee" all of a sudden and goes in. I persist and grab her hand and tell her we'll go in two seconds, she tells me to come with her, I don't comply and she breaks away and leaves.
+I feel as if I should've gone in with her just to see what would happen and push the limit, but I felt as if I would've been stacking compliance in the wrong direction.

Next I went to a college country bar with a lot of decent women. By the way I saw no girls that were "drop dead gorgeous" the whole time I was out, mostly just cute girls and few pretty hot girls, but no stunners. It was a ghetto ass city.
In the college bar I think I opened 2 girls, in which I kind of bitched out. I did so because I opened a girl and she reacted bad in front of her friends and I felt like everyone was watching me so I dipped back out. To be fair there were probably only 3 more girls I would've opened anyway but still no excuses.

I left the country bar and went to a more mainstream bar on the main strip. There I got in, got my water talked to the people around me. Most of the people here were dancing. I walked up close to the dance floor and saw a girl I wanted to approach but didn't because she was with a guy and a girl and I made up excuses as to why I couldn't talk to her. I then stood on the dance floor watching the band and basically wasting time that I could be using to get laid.

I then went and approached a girl, it went decent, but she wouldn't move with me at all. I think I was asking for too much investment without much other investment and the jump was too big. However it didn't matter because I soon found out she was a lesbian and didn't like guys sexually anyway.

Next I stopped a girl coming by and we chatted for a second somewhat awkwardly. I failed to get past small talk with her and released her back into the wild.

Last I stole some dudes cowboy hat for a second and approached a girl in which she told me she was married. I returned the hat to it's rightful owner and left the bar. 2 girls I didn't approach in which I made excuses for.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boo Radley's and Ending the night
First girl I approached in this venue was somewhat standoffish, but I got her opened decently soon enough. I was joking around with her and her friend quite a bit and having fun. I then did some deep diving and bantering (perhaps too much). She wasn't too into me at first but as I kept talking she started opening up a bit more. She then started contributing to the conversation a bit more and I thought I could pull her. I tried to get her to come with me on an adventure and I could see she wanted to but in retrospect couldn't because she was in front of her friends. Her friends didn't like me all that much (I didn't make much effort to cater towards them) and would've surely judged her for it.
However I should've first moved her within the venue and isolate her from her friends before pulling her. I think this would've worked. Funny enough she had a smaller friend that was a bit chubby that liked me a lot and she was like "take her!" but I wasn't really super attracted to her.
When she refused to come outside on an adventure with me I toned things down a notch and started deep diving her. I said a couple thing I thought were funny, that she liked, but her friends listening disapproved of and then the dude friend cockblocked the shit out of me and whispered some shit in her ear and when he was done she had a noticeably changed demeanor towards me and was cold all of a sudden. I figured there wasn't much chance left anymore and went to meet more girls.

Next girl I approached on the dance floor who seemed fairly into me, but i didn't lead/get physical enough and she ended up dancing away out of my grip. I think my biggest mistake on this one was that I let her go. For one I should've been picking her up and playing with her more physically. Then after some decent convo a song came on she liked and was like "time to dance" so we danced a bit (not really together which was kind of weird to be honest... I need to work on my dancing capabilities lol) and then she danced with her friend and away from me altogether. I wasn't very proactive here.

I then went to post up on the bar for a minute as there weren't a lot of women to approach (a tiny ass bar). One cute girl walked by and I called out to her, pointed, smiled, and motioned for her to come over and she rejected the fuck out of me in front of a lot of people. I just laughed and smiled like I meant for it to happen. It was awesome.

Another girl I opened the same way, rejected me, I then approached her and got her talking. She was very bitchy (perhaps horny... Damn I can't believe I just realized that!) and said she was from Germany and wanted a shot. I should've just took her by the hand and said "yeah shots right over here follow me" and then taken her out the door. Instead I made conversation and overgamed her by negging her and getting a you vs. me deal going in which I couldn't recover from and shot myself down.

There were 3 girls in the end portion of the night that I didn't approach and have no excuse for. I was worried because they were with friends but damn I have no excuse and am ashamed for not taking action.

There were quite a few other girls I met that I don't remember per se but these were the main ones with lessons to take away from.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How well I stuck to the process

1. Open all- I opened a lot but still made a couple (5 I remember well) excuses not to approach. I give myself a C+ for this
2. Minimize time between sets- I did decent with social momentum however there were a lot of times in which I was in downtime limbo between talking to women. Went into my head a few times as a result. I give myself a C+ as well for this one since I still talked to almost 20 women.
3. Don't judge yourself- I did pretty fuckin well on this one. I got rejected a few times and took them all in stride to the point where it almost amped my state.
4. Find something funny for every interaction- I didn't remember to do this with every girl but the girls I got blown out on I remembered it and did well.
For both #'s 3 and 4 I give myself an A.
5. Keep it short and sweet early, burn it down later- Did okay here, I didn't push each set to the "bitter fucking end" in which I can improve on. I'm going to aim to push each interaction until I get a firm "No!" ideally. I give myself a C- on this one
6. Push each interaction a little futher each time- This didn't apply so much to time as it did to physicality, dominance, and aggressiveness. I definitely could've pushed a bit harder. I give myself a B- here.

Execution of principle:
1. Was I bringing value or leeching value? Was I bringing the party or trying to weasel my way into the girls party?- For the most part I was bringing the party on just about every set. Maybe a few I didn't. I get an A here!

2. Was the interaction man-woman or friend to friend? I give myself a C here, regarding how sexual the interactions were and how well my intent was known. Perhaps this is a harsh judgement being that I'm sure most of the women I approached knew what was up, however I think I have room to improve.

Overall my execution of sticking to the process/principles would've been about a C. That's average.. average aint good enough homie. However for the first night in nightgame for ages I feel I did decent and have ample room to improve.

Look forward to next weekend.

Keep it pimpin,

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Got home last night around 3:30 so I'd say I hammered it out pretty decent last night.

How well I Stuck to the Process

1. Open all- I did this pretty damn well last night, as I talked to just about every girl in the final venue and a handful of girls in the first venue. However there were a few street approaches and bar approaches I fucked up on while stuck in my head. B
2.Minimize time between sets- In the first venue I'd say I did this pretty well and only took a few minute breaks at the most between talking to people. Last venue I also say I did well with maybe a few times getting stuck in my head. B
3+4. Don't judge yourself/find something funny about every interaction- I do pretty good on these two and I'm going to group them together because their pretty similar. I've gotten pretty stellar at not judging myself when things go awry and just laugh at it. A
5. Keep it short/sweet early, burn it down to the ground later- Did good here however I don't think I pushed as hard as I could to burn it to the ground, not so much due to being a bitch but more so because I didn't know what other angles to attack from. C
6. Push each interaction a little further each time- I'd say I did this, as far as trying to be more dominant, more self amusing, more touch. Had a bit of trouble at the beginning of my night A

Execution of principle:
1. Was I bringing value or leeching value? I'd say in just about all the interactions I had I was doing a good job of bringing value. Almost every girl I talked to I left them better than I found them. A

2. Was the interaction man-woman or friend-friend? I definitely could have improved on this tonight. At the beginning of the night almost all my interactions were more friendly. Once I got into the 2nd venue (i'm more comfortable in) I was better able to sexualize my interactions through physicality and fundamentals. C-

In average I get a B- for the night as far as execution and sticking to the process goes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Break down: Warming up
So I have to admit nightgame is definitely harder than daygame however I like the challenge. I'm quite sure if I can get "on" I'll kill it easy. We'll see if that hypothesis is correct.

I started off at this new popular esque type bar that opened up, which was pretty crowded but definitely more dudes than girls... actually everywhere is like that.

I think I met probably 5 girls or so here. They were all very friend to friend and I failed to get any girl to hook. Made a couple mistakes by insulting a girl and failing to get past small talk with almost every girl.

I then left, the environment was a bit over stimulating, and there weren't a ton of hot girls left out of the ones I approached.

The Interim

I walked next to another popular bar in which I got stuck in my head, and only approached two different girls in a group. There weren't hardly any girls to chat up that weren't in giant groups with tons of dudes (not rationalizing here but literally the case) so I decided to keep venturing out into the unknown.

I then walked down to dive bar in which was pretty damn dead. I approached one girl here directly and I didn't lead very well of the bat and she started walking away. She was with some guys so I kept going on.

I walked around to check the "players club" out. I didn't look super filled (ton of dudes and not a lot of people in general). I walked down the street and approached two different girls walking towards me. They both didn't go to well as my vibe wasn't super "on point" and was a little bit permission seeking.

I then walked down to a new college bar that opened up. I saw a guy out front whom I think is pretty cool but have been aloof and weird around so I decided to go back to the club. I don't know if that was a bitch decision or not but either way I think the venue I chose was one that I'm more comfortable in and conducive to my being anonymous (something I really try and aim for). Plus I had a lot of fun there!

The Players Club: Hammering it out

This place actually has 6 bars in one so I decided to go to the dueling piano bar first. I got stuck in my head a bit here and a bit negative self talk, so I bitched out of approaching the only girl I really liked in the bar, because she was with a friend.

From here I'm going to flesh out the highlights of the best interactions I had. I approached about 10-15 girls in this venue.

I walked around the other 5 remaining bars for a bit with nothing to find and in the last one I went into there were 4 bachelorettes sitting at a table. I approached and took an immediate liking to the one closest to me and she did as well. We flirted and I teased her with a penis straw (they had these penis shaped straw things that you could poke at people lol) that I stole from her. She seemed quite receptive and I tried to get her to stand up but I couldn't get her too (should've gave a better excuse for her to stand up or just picked her up out of the chair).
I kept talking and asking for compliance and she told me that she couldn't because she was getting married to her friend, and then proceeded to interlock arms with her and kiss her on the lips. I think she was just fucking with me but she was on defensive towards me and I wasn't doing a good job getting her to chase. Nor did I see much of a way to turn it around.

One girl in particular that I liked had a tattoo on her leg and was chilling at a table in the back of the club with two friends. I talked to her and she was quite receptive though not with complete anime eyes. She seemed very eager to talk and so we flirted. I soon picked her up (push each interaction a bit further) and then made her beg to put her back down. When I did I remember the vibe dying down a teenie bit and then her friends pulled her upstairs (I think if she was really interested she would've wanted to stay with me).
-I think I messed up here by not moving her on a high point. In fact I should've just carried her a few feet over when I picked her up and then continued the interaction.
-I reproached her later in the night and she was still fairly receptive but her friend was like protecting her. However I still think if she was into me she would've tried to let me get her rather than slink to her friend.

The funniest opener I used was one I stole out from Tucker Max's book "I Hope they Serve Beer in Hell".
Me: Pursuant to Meghan's law I'm obligated to inform you that I'm registered sex offender. I'm Robert how's your night going?
Even better this girl was standing super close to her friend and I karate chopped between them to make room for myself and get her attention on me. I delivered my opener and she wasn't laughing at all, her body language was completely closed off, and she was facing away from me looking over her shoulder. I told her it was a joke, change the subject, and kept on going. I made a comment that she was closed off and then took her hands and opened her body language completely and told her to be like Jesus (on the cross arms open in a gesture of love). She complied and even kept her arms outstretched until I told her she could put them down.
I kept talking and was in her space pretty well and I noticed she kept gazing from my lips to my eyes (I think she wanted to kiss, however I knew it'd be counterproductive so I opted out). I should've moved her then and there but I kept talking and soon her and her friend left off to go dance.
-I also should've persisted and not let her go.

The only girl I truly moved was a girl I approached rather directly and soon moved her and reassured her friend that I'd bring her back. I took her to the upstairs part of the bar and we sat to talk. Things went good prior to this but when we sat down to talk the vibe soon turned into a 20 questions type of vibe. She started talking that she needed to go back down and see her friend. I cut the thread and invited her to an afterparty which she said yes to but thought I was talking about tomorrow.
I know she was interested at one point but I messed up somewhere after I moved her and didn't recover well from it. I kept saying "adventure! adventure!" to try and pull her outside. I made the excuse that we'll show each other travel pics and when we went to go talk to her friends a guy that was part of the group but his arm around her in a protective way after she whispered in his ear. I think I may have creeped her out. She seemed fairly inexperienced so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Girl on the dancefloor I approached direct, she immediately worked to keep the conversation going. She asked "what I do" and I replied in a very sarcastic weird answer, that I think she might have taken seriously, in which she firmly dismissed me right after. Lol kind of funny but I should've just kept it chill and moved her asap.

Last girl worth mentioning came next to me to put her cup up at the bar and leave. When she was leaving I grabbed her hand and told her to come back very dominantly. She gave me some shit test that I blew past pretty well and then asked her name.
Her: Nope! (to answer my question of what her name is)
Me: Nice to meet you Nope I'm Yes
Her: Yes!? *laughing
Me: I love when girls say yes to me! *I pick her up
The vibe is pretty intense as if a fast paced dance, with a lot of push/pull from either side. I say afterparty and try and pull her outside (I think that was too much compliance still) and we continue our heated banter. I keep dominantly commanding her but I mess up at some point and she leaves. I think I might've pushed too much without pulling prior
. I think that if I would've pulled and then pushed it would've made her more willing to chase me but I think I may have chased to hard by trying to pull to early (she seemed ready?)

So that was my night. I think the main lessons to take away were as follows:

1. Don't ask for large amounts of investment too early without prior smaller amounts of investment. (Read article to get a better idea on this)
2. Aim to move all girls that are seemingly interested to get an idea of if the interaction is going anywhere.
3. Aim to keep girls on the offensive rather than defensive. We're on the same team not opposing teams.

Keep it pimpin gents!

-Rob

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude sounds like are doing great, another outing or two will get u where u where u want to go I am sure. Another thing I have noticed about u is how positive and tactful u are towards newer guys on the boards, often I want to reply to newbie questions and wait a bit and then notice u have done it so much better than I would have. So I imagine that like me u have to keep that nice guy side in check when out pimping hahaha. BTW I suggest going out alone for nightgame, I tried several different groups / potential wings lately and had OK nights but best pimping definitely alone.
cheers, Ray

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Loving the determination to level up and grind out past your current comfort zone.

I also want, at some point, to sharpen my nightgame skills - so, rad to see a kickass GC member run into the fire and show us what's up!

~Nick

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thanks for the feedback ray_zorse!
ray_zorse said:
Another thing I have noticed about u is how positive and tactful u are towards newer guys on the boards, often I want to reply to newbie questions and wait a bit and then notice u have done it so much better than I would have. So I imagine that like me u have to keep that nice guy side in check when out pimping hahaha.
Lol I have to discipline myself not to lay it on newbie's too hard. Not too long ago I got into a phase where I'd sort of bark at them in a unempathetic "get your shit together" type of way. Chase made a comment on another guys post (Nova, who I thought was hilariously sarcastic in my opinion) to tone it down. I know Chase wants a positive uplifting vibe here on the boards so I've disciplined myself to frame things more positively...
Somewhat interesting I've really snuffed out the nice guy side of me pretty well in most respects of my verbal game (I highly dislike nice guys I find them annoying so I've really worked to get rid of those traits in my self. Nice guyness in my opinion is weakness that will breakdown later down the road). However I still have a little more work to do in my leadership side of things and thread cutting.

Btw the master of being positive and tactful on the boards to newbies is Franco lol. Always leaves the =) at the end to set the right tone despite what was said earlier. Like how could you be mad at them when they end in a =)? lol

BTW I suggest going out alone for nightgame, I tried several different groups / potential wings lately and had OK nights but best pimping definitely alone.
cheers, Ray
Lol I have no friends so nightgame alone is about my only option. I live in a small town that everyone knows everyone in so I'm not just the weird chode drinking water at the bar and approaching every girl in the damn venue but everyone knows me and sees me come to bars by myself.
Hahaha it's kind of funny I see all these acquaintances and people I used to hang out with that always ask me "where are you friends? Did you come here by yourself!?" in which I have a multidude of answers for ranging from "I killed all my friends" to "I'm adventuring. Adventure time bitch!".

The secret to going out by yourself and not looking like a chode is being DAMN sure you get out of your head and talking to people asap. It's easy for me to go out to a bar and make continual excuses to not approach people in which I am a loser sipping water at the bar looking like a lost pup so the very first thing I do these days is to talk to the first people I see as soon as I get out of the car.
Plus I give stupid high-fives to everyone I walk by on the way to the bar. I hate those stupid high fives, some people reject them and then your stuck walking with both arms raised high in the air looking like a dumbass. hahaha it's pretty funny.

It gets you in a proactive action taking mode rather than a reactive slug mode.

PrettyDecent said:
Loving the determination to level up and grind out past your current comfort zone.

I also want, at some point, to sharpen my nightgame skills - so, rad to see a kickass GC member run into the fire and show us what's up!

~Nick
Thanks Nick,
Accountability baby!

Nightgame is a whole different beast after daygaming for soooo long, but I'm down for the challenge and am certain I'll be able to get success here soon in this areana.
You have to take more responsibility and hustle which is what I love about it. Plus you can be completely gangster/dominant and yell at girls and get crazy (some girls require it). Shit tests are also more rampant and fun which I love as well.

Knowing you the little I do I'd imagine you eat up the challenge as well Nick.

Keep it pimpin gents!

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
10/17- Downtown P-town.

Last night was gallery night in which a bunch of art displays are set up and a lot more people stroll downtown than usual. It's cool because the streets fill up to the point my city almost resembles an actual city.

I was nervous on the way over to town just because I knew there were going to be a lot of people around and that makes me more anxious. But I soldiered on and went out anyway, and once I warmed up socially I was good to go and the butterflys were completely gone.

Since there were a lot of people out and about on the streets I decided to warm up with some street game just approaching people standing around and walking. I got into the groove of things pretty fast and was picking girls up and saying raunchy things within about 10 minutes of being out.

It was still really early in the night so I wasn't trying too hard to make something happen, just trying to have fun and make others around me have fun as well. However I was being aware of these womens receptions of me in case one really did like me I could make something happen.

My goal today was to focus on minimizing time in between talking to people to build better social momentum. I did this pretty well in some parts of the night and less in others.

On the streets warming up I kept talking to whoever was around me but when I got to the more crowded popular bar area I got stuck inside my head, nervous and went to go build more social momentum in a less intimidating environment. So I walked up the street and met about 5 more women on the street before going to a little dive bar called "play"

Play
Inside this bar there weren't many people or women at all whatsoever. I got my water, and went to chat up a girl who was really unresponsive so I just tried to bring the party to the group and socialize. They weren't having me so kept on going. There was one girl in particular I wanted to meet but she was talking one-on-one with a guy and I didn't know how to go about it in a suave way. I usually choose not to approach women with men because I'm nervous I might cause a lot of disarray. Perhaps I need to just go for it and see what happens anyway.

Next I approached two older women and had a shaky conversation in which I somewhat dissed them (by accident) twice and then had some really bad attempts at self deprecation. They left soon after. I then approached a girl sitting down watching two girls play air hockey, who told me she had a boyfriend in a dismissive way. The boyfriend came over soon enough and because I didn't want to confront him I chatted up a fattie playing air hockey LOL.

So basically I burnt this place down to the ground in 10 minutes or less.

Back to street game and off to the club!

So I hit the street game back up momentarily and found a girl by herself walking who I hit up. We hit it off alright but she didn't really hook. I failed to get compliance and when I told her to ditch her friends for a few minutes to come on an adventure with me she didn't comply.

I think I talked to one or two more girls and then I was at the club.

Seville
Okay so I'm warmed up now and it's time to hustle and get down to business.

This place has 6 bars in one so I figure I'll start at a lesser populated one just for fun before hitting the players club.

I got there and make convo with the a guy/girl around me and we get to clowning. I see a girl I like and for fun I ask him to give me a retarded pickup line to use. He tells me to say "I want to slam you like a car door girl". I sigh, and am thinking that it's not going to work because it's so direct but corny as fuck but I figure what the hell it'll be funny either way.
So I go approach the girl, she's with her friend, and I karate chop them in half to get the girls attention (a fun opener/attention getter in itself) and get very sexually in her space immediately, with my hands wrapped around her and then I tell her the "I want to slam you like a car door" and I say it like a chump.
She laughs! We trade names etc.
She shit tests me by saying I have a small dick. I pass the shit test and amuse myself by saying "No my dick's of regular size but I'm a premature ejaculator and can only last 3 seconds in bed."
She laughs and I tell her how I train myself to last longer by masturbating and not letting myself cum. The funny thing was is that I was dead serious about it and I think she thought I was joking.
She tells me she has a boyfriend and has to go to the bathroom (two bad things already). I try and move her and even take her to the bathroom but she declines and I let her go.
I reapproach her a little later and she's still on me and giving me sexy eyes. Same thing though happens, she brings up her boyfriend and says she can't move with me.
I was more in party have fun mode and should've stopped to deep dive and build a connection for a minute and I honestly think I could've moved her if I did that. However I couldn't think of what to do next and let her go AGAIN!
Should've burnt it to the ground just to see what would happen.

The one was quite interesting. I saw a good childhood friend of mine and we hung out and she invited me into her social circle. This one Latin American girl with AMAZING tits comes into the circle. I see she's engaged and so I figure that she's with one of the guys in the group. However I get introduced to her soon enough and when I give her my hand she squeezes it tight and doesn't let go, while smiling and giving me sexy eye contact.
We start flirting pretty hard and we somehow get into a joke where she's taking her jacket off revealing her nice beautiful tits. Truly an amazing sight to see. I tell her to stand up and then I motorboat her tits for fun like obnoxiously as fuck in front of this group of people I just met. The whole group there knows she's engaged as well and apparently are friends with the groom.
Now were standing up and flirting really hard. She's trying to be all dominant and giving me all these shit tests and trying to tell me to sit down and follow her lead. I start getting extremely obnoxious and loud and am telling her to "behave herself" and "sit down" and telling her she has dog breath from smoking cigarettes.
Literally everyone in the group is like WTF!? I look over at one guy that introduced me to her and he's like "dude please chill the fuck out". I decide to calm things down a bit and so we sit down and resume a more mellow vibe. I bring up 50 shades of Grey and she qualifies herself by saying she read the book and thought it was pathetic compared to the type of sex she has. Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!
I try to move her. She puts up a bit of token resistence which I blow past pretty easy. I tell her were just going to go on a romantic walk... just as friends. She agrees but says that she doesn't know if she can live with "just friends". I tell her not to overthink the moment. She goes to kiss me, in which I do and pull away. She goes to kiss me again and I turn my cheek which flusters her a bit. I tell her lets go so we get up and she's leading me by the hand to pull me out of my chair when all of a sudden my friend pulls at my leg in a very impending manner, looks at me and shakes her head no. I respect her wishes and let the girl with perfect tits, that wants to fuck my brains out in a dark alley way, go... I'm still crying from this moment on :'(.
Perhaps I should've disregarded the groups wishes (their friends with the groom and don't want to be responsible for saying that the bride got fucked in front of them on their watch... why this girl is even getting married in the first place is beyond me!) and taken her anyway but then I'd have my good friend upset with me along with her entire co-worker population. I don't know if I made the right decision or not.
Looking back I should've got her number and made plans to meet up later... FUCK
Lesson learned here: Be mindful of friends. Even if the girl isn't giving a fuck her friends will come in to save the day. Be discreet and make it happen anyway.

Players Club
Next I went to the players club section of Seville.

First notable interaction was two girls sitting at a table with 2 guys. I usually don't approach when guys are with girls but I was talking to the girl before I even noticed them. She was surprisingly responsive (she was a young white hot blonde in which those girls don't usually respond well to me in this venue because they get hit up so much) and things seemed to be going well, however in retrospect she wasn't asking me any questions about me. I was just motormouthing and having fun and being physical with her. I asked her to move with me and she was hesitant (as was her friend). They asked where I wanted to move her to and I said "upstairs". Her sister didn't like that idea in which I tried to convince her it was safe and I was a cool sober guy.
1st lesson: Don't ask for sooo much compliance tooo fast, especially if their not totally comfortable with you yet. Instead ask to move somewhere very subtle. Perhaps ask her to stand up for [bullshit excuse here] and then ask her to move two steps over to the bar to refill my drink and go from there.
Anyway we kept bantering and I was going to wash, rinse, repeat trying to move her one more time when some black dude comes up and starts talking to her on the other side of me. I'm now standing there with my dick in my hand wondering to see what happens looking like a complete CHODE. HAha. I didn't know what to do. I have reason to believe they knew each other because the guy she was with originally left because I think he got butt hurt and perhaps went to seek revenge by sicking his friend on me.
Either way she wasn't totally disliking the dude she was talking to so and she didn't appear to be making much of an effort to reengage me so I bid her farewell and left.
I don't know how I could've handled this. I think the only way to do it would be to AMOG the dude to make him look like a chode in the eyes of the girl. Whatever.

-The next girl I was very un-grounded and all over the map with. I approached her, picked her up, and she rode me in the air (very fun) and then when I sat her down the vibe sort of flatlined a bit and her friends came. She mingled a second and they left somewhere else and about took her with her but I grabbed her back away. We talk, I try and move her, I fail.
The vibe of this interaction was like I was grasping for straws to make something work. Very PUAish like me against her rather than us on a team. I was also chasing a bit, by asking for compliance and her not thinking it's time for it yet.

I chatted up a few more girls in the club, got a few more rejections and then it was getting close to last call so I decided to head out for street game but on the way out in the piano bar I noticed a girl with her fat friend paying up her tab.
-I approached in some form or fashion and she liked me off the bat. I got physical off the bat and we even created our own signature greeting called some shit from sleeping beauty. She was investing in her physicality towards me. I engaged the friend a little bit for social calibration purposes and to bring the party to everyone. I can't for the life of me remember exactly what happened but I dropped the ball somewhere and went on a thread disagreeable to her and she dismissed me right after I said it. I didn't leave and made up with her on it and kept bantering but I couldn't get the investment back I had previously. I kept trying to recover and she kindly dismissed me again.
Then the fun part- The last time she rejected me I told her to at least make it like the worst rejection possible and embarrass me in front of everyone at the bar. I didn't think this one through lol! This girl get up on a bar stool and yells "EXCUSE ME EVERYONE THIS MAN KEEPS PESTERING ME AND I KEEP TELLING HIM TO LEAVE AND HE WON'T LEAVE!!" everyone in the vicinity looks directly at me with evil glares including two big dudes with tattoos that looked like the type of dudes that grind chodes into the dust for a living. People were about to make moves on me and then she added "Just kidding! He told me to reject him as embarrasingly as possible" and everyone backed off. Hahaha that was probably the most intense rejection I'd had in a while and it was awesome!

-Next I leave the club and I see a hispanic girl walking by herself that I approached, danced, and tried to makeout with earlier in the night. I approach her and she's immediately on me and the next thing I know we're holding hands down the street. However she's drunk and based on how she was acting in the club earlier (very flighty going from guy to guy like a club queen) I had reason to believe it wasn't that she was super attracted to me so much as it was I was the only guy in her vicinity at the time being. Anyway we keep walking and she's like trying to catch up with her friends to go to a bar that she's inviting me to. I just want to peel her off and fuck her in an alley way. I end up letting her catch up to her friend (still hand in hand) and then she inquires about paying entry to get in the next club. Notice I'm at the effect of her leading in this case. The club is 20$ for both of us and I'm like theres no way in hell I'd pay that to get you in so you can go fly off two seconds later and makeout with some dude. She also has to go back to her car to get something. So i'm like yeah yeah I'll pay lets go to your car real quick to get the thing. I let her go for two seconds and she gets her keys. Some black dude walks out the door and she jumps on him, takes him by the hand, and leads him to the car... I'm at the effect rather than the cause here.
Lesson learned- I honestly don't know what the lesson learned is here. Probably lead rather than be led. However I think if I could do it over again I'd give her a reason not to go catch up to her friend so quickly and then dominantly lead her to a seduction location. I also think some push/pull may have set off some serious chasing sparks, though not certain.

-last set was two girls talking to a black dude. I tell them afterparty at my place, not really thinking it's going to work and immediately there all screening me for logistics. I introduce myself to all of them and get acquainted. I peel off one girl and things go well at first, I dont listen properly on the deep dive, and the deepdive in and of itself kind of lowered the vibe a bit taking things from "fun!" to "drab".
Anyway long story short I sort of fuck up the convo with that girl and the black dude and I trade girls and I fuck up the convo with her as well ultimately by telling her jokingly about getting implants in my tits to have fruit juice come out of them in which she literally got creeped out and went cold on me hahahaha.
Black dude peaced out (I guess couldn't convince the other girl to go with him) and now I'm left with these two girls. They sort of give me a second chance and I totally butch the thread and frame myself as an insecure bitch by being overly self deprecating to the point where it sounds like I'm insecure. The girls get turned off by it and I can't think of anymore angles to make things happen in which I'm chasing at this point already so I bid them farewell...
Should've begged for them to come home with me by crying and getting dramatic... who knows??[/b

Anyway an awesome night and I took a lot of good little lessons away I hope. I think I could've hustled a bit harder at times however I approached between 12-20 girls in the course of 4 hours so I guess it wasn't all that bad. I think once I crack the "code" to pulling in nightgame I should be able to reach a nice abundance of being able to pull any night I want as long as I approach X amount of girls.

How well I stuck to the process
1. Open all- B+
2. Minimize time between sets- B
3. Don't judge yourself/find something amusing about each interaction- A+
4. Burn it to the ground once warmed up- C (hard judge here but I think I couldve hammered it out till the BITTER end moreso that I did)
5. Push each interaction a little more- B (feel like it'd be an A but I want to leave room for improvement on going hard in the paint)

Mindsets:
-Man to woman? Or friend to friend?- I give myself a B- here. Definitely setting a much better man-woman frame and being direct without explictly being direct.
-Bring the party? or try and weasel my way into their party?- B I do pretty well on this one for the most part but there were a few interactions in which I was trying to weasel my way into theirs. Plus I think I can expand on "the party is here, it's moving this way, come if you don't want to miss out".

Overall grade for the night is a B

Keep it pimpin baby!

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Whats up GirlsChase!

Went out downtown last night and there weren't a lot of people out... at all... :(

I started out the night super chill. I was a bit nervous without anybody to go out with but of course I went anyway.

Got warmed up. Met some new guys. Went to go talk to some girls and the dudes I met dipped out.
Went and talked to more girls.
Met a guy that looked exactly like Aziz Ansari. We became friends and he wouldn't shut up fucking whores whilst doing cocaine. Nonetheless a fun dude.

Met a few more girls and then went to a new venue. Talked to a few people in that venue and it didn't pan out too well. Met a guy I knew from way back when that was apparently trying to pimp it so we winged up and started pimping.

Not a lot of girls out AT ALL, but we had a lot of fun fucking with people and talking shit.

Ho is White Girl Wasted and I pull her Home... She is Fat! :'/
She wasn't fat, I'm exaggerating, but she had a little pudge on her.

I met this girl hours prior to seeing her again at a different venue but she was plastered by now and didn't remember me for shit. Whatever she's on me and has bambi eyes for me and the clubs kicking people out, and there isn't a lot of girls out and about so it appears this is my best option.

I talk some bullshit to her that pumps her emotions and then I lead her out. She says she has to find her friends (typical) and of course we run into them on the way out. It's a group of like 8 people that all know her and know she's toasted as fuck from booze. She immediately hugs her alpha male friend and asks him some shit, and I'm thinking there's no way I'm going to be able to pull this off her friends are going to snatch her away from me in an instant. However I just stay chill/icy and see what they say.

The alpha male friend she's hugging is not protective at all whatsoever and is calling her a wasted slut as a joke (I like this guy already). He basically tells her to go home with me and she doesn't register anything he's saying. I hug her and tell everyone that "she's Mine!". I tell her to focus and then the alpha guy smiles at me and pushes her away towards me and tells me to have fun.

WTF!!?? Some friends this girl has..

Anyway I lead her by the hand out of the club, and she has no idea what the fuck is what or who I am. I just keep telling her we're going to find her friends and I'm supposed to take you home instead of a cab. Then I just change the subject to me nonsense to keep her mind off of whats actually happening. Me taking advantage of her to RAPE her!

Kidding, I'm only into consensual sex ;).

Anyway I bring her to my car. I have to take care of her emotions and talk funny shit to get her in the car.

In the back of my mind I'm thinking this girl might be tooo drunk for intercourse because she has no idea WTF is going on. But I'm this far and I'm down for the adventure that has presented itself and she doesn't live that far away so why not?

So I get her in the car and deep dive her. She's extremely annoying to talk to so I just tinker with her emotions and say weird but funny shit to amuse myself. The funny thing is she's so drunk she thinks I'm serious.

We get to her apartment, and she's ambivalent about letting me in I can tell from her vibe. Like she knows she has no clue who the fuck I am and knows deep down she probably shouldn't let me in. But I tell her I need to use the bathroom real quick and thus I gain entry.

I take a piss and sit on the couch with her. I ask her if she remembers my name (which I've shared with her twice) in which she can't even remember the first letter. I give her a hint and she fails, I turn my back and pretend to walk out the door in an effort to get her to chase. She follows but when I turn to ask something else about her apartment she puts her hand on the doorknob and is READY to let me out.

I distract her with my conversation by asking her some bullshit. She questions me on how I know her. I tell her I met her through her friend Zach that she mentioned earlier. I distract her off that subject and tell her I'm going to tell her a story.

She comes and sits down with me on the couch. I'm doing this to build comfort and familiarity so she doesn't few me as the strange man who weaseled his way into her house.

I tell her a story of Athena and Hephaestus (Greek Mythology) in which Hephaestus tries to fuck Athena (she swore chaste and vowed to remain a virgin forever). Athena put up hardcore LMR and Hephaestus ends up masturbating onto her leg, in which Athena is disgusted and wipes the cum off and throws it off a cliff. Meanwhile Mother Nature is like sunbathing nude down below the cliff (the book doesn't say exactly what she was doing but I think it's funnier this way) minding her own fucking business when the seed of Hephaestus lands directly on Mother Nature's fertile pussy in which she gets pregnant.
*When I'm telling this story the girl I'm talking to is clearly getting horny and licking her lips. I should've made up some bullshit and started making out with her then and there but I got to into the story and kept going on to the next part:

Btw This is a story I like to tell women on a regular basis and then I, hypothetically, put the women I'm talking to in the shoes of Mother Nature and grill them on what they would do with the baby if they got pregnant from a freak scenario. The girl said she'd straight up get an abortion LOL.

Anyway I tell the story and the vibe crests and goes back down to a shitty level. I somehow decided to kiss her and it's a lame impassionate kiss. I can tell she's thinking about the whole situation of ME.

I bring that to the conversation and empathize with her and show emotional intelligence which builds a certain layer of trust.

She tells me I can sleep the night at her place (girls dumb as fuck, she has all her laptops/equipment/money laying around... luckily for her I'm not a criminal, but my gosh it's scary she'd give me that option... it's also scary to think there some really fucked up people with the same social abilities as me that use them to pull shit over on people all the time. With great power comes great responsibility.).

She's about to go to bed and I rile up her emotions once again to the point where she's kicking me out of her house in a very nice way. She has the door open and I'm in the doorway spouting bullshit at her and then I tell her to kiss me. She double takes and looks me in the eye and shakes her head. I tell her to
kiss me like I'm the only man left in the world and you have 10 seconds left to live! Show me how you'd kiss me!
She attacks my face violently and starts biting my lower lip and sticking her tongue down my throat.

As a side note she SUCKS ASS at kissing hahahaahah. All she does is stick her tongue out and like uses her tongue as a penis almost, and dips her tongue in and out of my mouth in a really awkward fashion. I try to reciprocate like NORMAL people but she won't open her mouth or retract her tongue. Whatever... Lol

Anyway this is where I fuck up a bit. I start getting a hard on and I push her against the wall and then throw her on her couch and proceed to make out with her. Soon she realizes what she's doing and kind of backs off real hard.
-It may not have been a fuck up to most reading this but in retrospect I should've undid my pants and just put her hand on my cock and I almost GURANTEE she would've had it inside her if that would've happened.

Anyway, she gets up tells me I can sleep on the couch if I so desire. I start fucking with her emotions again and try and get her riled up to escalate more (I really don't want to sleep with her emotionally as she had gingervitus looking shit on her teeth and was sort of chubby but I knew for the sake of adventure/game I should try my best to fuck her anyway).

It ends up with me instigating her to kick me out and we're verbally jousting a bit in her doorway. I'm telling her I hate her and then say we should stop arguing and just go back to how it "used" to be and then embrace her and tell her I love her. She's getting agitated because she has no personal boundaries in life and even though she wants me to leave she can't just make me leave. Haha. I help her out though by telling her what to say to someone you want out of your house and then tell her to slam the door in my face. She won't doo it and I keep telling her I love her through the door up until she shuts it finally.

Idk if I didn't push it hard enough here but it was still a good experience pulling (even if it was heavily eased by her helping friends, Her drunkenness, and among other things) and I had a lot of fun tinkering with this girl and learning more about female emotions/psychology.

Not going to break the night down with a breakdown on how well I stuck to the process because it was such a off night socially and not a ton of options available.

However I'm going out again tonight! So look for another report tomorrow. Hopefully another FR+ to a LR if everything goes well... except hopefully she'll be hot!

Lol keep it pimpin dudes ;)

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
After reading Drexel's latest LRx10 I was pretty fucking motivated to make some shit happen the other night.

I guess to a certain extent I did pimp hard but I didn't push each interaction to the hilt as I should've gone for... in other words I was a bit of a bitch (by my standards not normal peoples standards) and I need to step it up MORE!!!

I met about 10-15 girls last night in the course 3-4 hours. I was doing a lot of socializing/meeting a lot of guys last night as well and trying to figure out how to provide value and befriend cool people so that also took up a bit of time.

I warmed up pretty easy, gave out some stupid high fives, yelled at people, and played a game of pool with some military dudes.

After this I went to a more popular bar and started mingling. I was able to get in a social mood pretty fast and one of the first girls I approached went as so:

I was talking to some weird chode that had this distanced soulless look on his face, looked like he was on a Xanax or something, after he interrupted the last girl I was talking to (some fattie I was using for social momentum/self amusement) I was messing with him. I saw two girls walking towards the bar, one an brown (not black) classy looking girl in a tight pink dress and a jean jacket that was hot. I immediately ditched the chode dude, walked up to her hugged her sexually and asked her name.
She immediately asked my name back without giving me her name in which I had to regain frame control and make her tell me hers first. She liked that I did that.
We bantered and I could tell she was into me. They were going into the bar so I went in with them and chatted a bit. Her friend she was with shit tested me after I teased her about something and I passed it whilst staying ICEY as fuck.
Towards the end the friend said something sarcastic and derogatory in which I said some snarky shit back to her. She freaked for a second and looked to me to see how I would react. I held my frame of what I said (which was a joke ultimately) and she fell into that frame and backed down and laughed. The hot girl was like standing there in shock/awe as she thought shit was about to get dramatic but I think it really shot her attraction for me up since she saw I had a backbone. I moved her into a corner 2 seconds later and got her number.
We're meeting up tonight for a date and she seems pretty invested. Will give an upadate.

3 Awesomely Funny Approaches in a row
Next I went to a college bar and went upstairs to the pool room. It was a complete sausage fest.

I got a water and went around to mingle. There was a hot girl sitting in the corner by herself surveying a pool game in which was being played by either her friends/boyfriends. I decided to say fuck it and approach her anyway.
I wander over and comment that she looks like someone I know. She says she's not but has a intrigued look in her eye.
I then proceed to communicate to her without talking by making different facial and hand expressions each communicating different emotions pretty similar to Jeffy here (first minute of the vid.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg9p899Ydlo&list=UU_1N_NAJv18XOndxdixfW6g
I started by wiping my fingers in a V shape over my eyes like that lame 80's dance move, then giving a jolly thumbs up/cheesy smile, then a sad face in which I wiped my finger down my face like I was about to cry and then I flipped her off with both hands. She about freaked out but before she could say anything I gave the cheesy thumbs up/smile combo again and she started laughing and got bambi eyes for me Lol.
Two seconds later her apparent boyfriend comes over, puts his hand on my shoulder and asks "why are you flipping off my girlfriend??!"
I laugh and don't really have a good answer for him other than "I'm amusing myself and your girlfriend appears to want to suck me off as a result" which I thought but didn't say.
I tell him it was an inside joke that we have and then dismissed myself and flipped her off again in which she reciprocated with a wide smile.

Next I headed downstairs and right before I got to the staircase two girls came off of it I stopped one by putting my arm in front so she couldn't get by and then I asked for the password. Her friend came right behind her and was like "who is this guy".
I look the newest edition to the conversation dead in the eye and say "your a DOG!".
She freaks out and is like "WHAT THE FUCK! YOU CAN'T...".
I stay ICEY and grounded as fuck and just at her, smile, and say I'm just kidding. She stops her little temper tantrum and laughs. I ask if she's single and then they both inform me that their boyfriend who's standing somewhere behind me in the distance looks pissed as fuck and they leave to go hang with them. I don't even turn to look at him.

Next I go outside and am hanging with some friends and theres an abundance of girls standing around I make conversation with one.
Me: Whats up
Her: (Smiles) How are you doing?
Me: Amazing. How bout you?
Her: Im doing good... don't you hate conversations that start this way
Me: You're reading my mind that's one of my biggest pet peeves.
Her: yeah blah blah
Me: Yeah like when you go to a convenience store and the guys says hey how are you?... good... how are you... good... convo fades into oblivion and then you stand in awkward silence for the next 30 seconds of your life and wish you didn't buy whatever it is your now buying.
Her: Lol yeah I know I just want to like yell really loud and be like "WAKE UP!" haha
Me: Yeah I really want to just reach over the counter and choke them till they wake up out of autopilot
While I say this I slowly extend my hand, whilst smiling and maintaining steady eye contact, until it reaches her throat and I proceed to grasp lightly until I can see she gets a bit uncomfortable (realizes some stranger is choking her in front of her entire peer group in the first minute of conversation) and I retract my hand smile and change the subject.

Most Gangster Approach of the Night
Older (30's) blonde with a tight enough body/cleavage walking with her fat friend. I'm cold I stop them dead in their tracks and tell them I'm using them to exchange body heat, and wrap my arms around both of them and stay in a physical hug while I talk to them (they wrap their arms around me). I then push the fattie off to the side put my arms around hot cougar blonde and feel her up a little. I then ask her name and then pick her up by her ass and put her into the corner of a building and a sign. I can tell she's getting turned on and I just banter there for a second.
I ask her where she's going in which she replies she's going home and I tell her that "I'm sorry but I'm too shy to go home with you".
I then hold her hand and start walking down the street. We trade logistics and I propose we go on a romantic walk on the golf course near my house. She seems EXTREMELY TEMPTED by this proposal. I can tell she would be down to fuck me.
I tell her she should drive my car (a tactic I use to get girls in a fun mood with me and give them a sense of control over the interaction). She agrees tentatively and I tell her jokingly I drive a Lamborghini.
We happen to be like 2 seconds from my car and I tell her to come see real quick. The fattie friend is like nudging her at me and seems willing to walk away (a very cool fattie) unjudgmentally.
Then I fuck up the transition from being with her friend to committing to me (a pretty damn important transition in retrospect).
We're at a cross road and my car is to the left and their car is straight ahead. I take the blonde towards my car to the left by leading by the small of her back. Then I get in front of her, turn my eyecontact away from hers (she can't see my intentions and if they've changed), and attempt to grab her hand to pull her towards the general vicinity of the car in which I halfway miss the handgrab, halfway she pulls her hand away. I assume she's still following me as I get to my car and when I look back she's running back towards her friend and they continue to walk away toward their original destination. I opt out of runnining back up to persist in which I wish I would've done just for reference experience.

There were a couple more interactions but these were the main ones with lessons to take away from.

Hope you enjoyed if you read; comment, critique, question; and by all means keep it pimpin ;)

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is a combination FR from both tonight and last night in which I'm going to sum up what happened.

I approached 10-15 girls each night, and had a decent amount get good receptions and maybe a couple hooks that I didn't capitalize on correctly.

The first night I was opening really really well, and was playing around with some fun non-verbal openers. Mostly giving steady and strong facial expressions and then extending my hand and letting them take it (I don't think one girl that I gave my hand to rejected it).

Some of those interactions went okay, however most of them fizzled out pretty quickly.
I'm having trouble keeping girls attentive and focused in a night club environment. However it is my fault that it's happening because I'm not moving the interaction forward properly (whether that be not having good vibe/convo immediately after or failing to move the girl immediately).

Also I think I'm not getting girls to invest properly or enough (I ask for investment at the wrong times and don't ask for investment when it's necessary).

One interaction in particular was a girl I saw get hit on but rejected some guy prior to entering the club. I decided to approach her once we were in the club, and I did so again nonverbally (powerful opener by the way if you can draw the girl in... however you must be grounded as fuck as if your not affected by the "room"/club).
She had a good reception to me and seemed to hook. We traded small talk and bantered a bit. She was Russian and with her friend. She seemed inclined to like me so I asked her to move with me. She seemed to say sure for a minute and then backed down. I tried again and she said she wouldn't go upstairs or out of the room with me. However I took her to a chair to sit down on the other side of the room.
Once I got to the chair to talk to her she was somewhat cold and I fucked the convo a bit as well. I couldn't think of a way to get things back on track so I bid her farewell and sent her on her way.

*One thing I learned about myself- I like when the club is medium packed as opposed to super super packed. I feel out of my comfort zone a bit more... also the dance floor is littered with cocks. I hear guys going to premium LA clubs where it's a higher girl to guy ratio... sounds amazing. This place is the only club in town and it's like a 1:2 girl-guy ratio if not 1:3.
However I'll make do with what I have at the moment.
----------------------
Skipping to Halloween night-
I was dressed absolutely ridiculously and I had a bit of negative thinking "there's no way I can pull in this thing" yet I was able to get out of that mindset fairly easily by telling myself the story that I had the most creative awesome costume in town (thank you Eric Cartman for your narcissistic attitude).

I started at a little party in which I knew a couple people which was sort of my social lubrication venue before heading downtown.

Once downtown I started approaching anyone and everyone. There were a TON of people in all the venues and as aforementioned TONS of people but me out of my comfort zone. However I managed to make due and overcome anyhow to a certain degree.

One thing I notice about myself in MASS crowded venues is that I'm more stifled and less free. Restricted if you will to accessing my true personality/social potential, and having fun.

All the approaches I did were mostly shotgun approaches and I honestly wasn't TRYING to make something happen with anyone, in retrospect. Possibly because I was out of my element, however that's bitch talk and I know I could overcome that shit with less thinking and more action.

After the first venue of not really having ANYTHING substantial pan out (another thing with MASS people in the venue is that everyone seems so caught up in the emotional chaos trying to bring any one girl out of that headspace and get her soley focused on you would be a challenge (as opposed to daygame let's say). However if I can learn to do so then I'll just be that much more gangster.

Anyway left first venue met up with a buddy and his girl and his girls cute friend. There was some chode he was with (cool guy honestly but lame nonetheless) that started to get needy with the "cute friend girl" and put his arm around her like they were together (I assumed he doesn't get laid often and was attempting to use the easy friend introduction to hopefully smash). She wasn't all that into me anyway so I didn't attempt to play "who has a bigger cock" with the lame dude. I can approach any girl here.. you can only role the dice on this one girl that doesn't seem super into you. Lol.

Anyway pretty much just cooled it with my homie for the remainder of the night until he left and then I went to the main "players club" area to see what was poppin.
MASSS amount of fucking people. The dance floor had sooooo many dudes on it (what do all these dudes on the dance floor think when their dancing around 4 other sweaty dudes?) so I kept my distance and took in the surroundings.
Did an approach or two and then left out when I got massively blown out by a two set.

Two girls leaning against the bar with very open body language, and I noticed they hadn't moved an inch since I got in the club (15 min. ago). Clearly wanting to get picked up? Maybe... not by me this night LOL.
Just went up to the hot one and started jabbering about bullshit, like my costume (my favorite subject of the night... probably should've tried to keep the focus off me but whatever it was fucking SWEET).
She kind of freaked a little when I told her I was St. Nickolas (Santa) with Testicular cancer... and the two jugs of alcohol strapped to my waist were supposed to be my swollen/infected balls.. and I guess the alcohol that they could suck out would be the puss from the cancer LOL fucknasty.
I went on about some other shit and then the friend interjected like slicing me from her and semi shoved me a bit and told me angrily to FUCK OFF. The hot girl didn't seem to upset about her friends decision to extricate me from the situation.

Approached another girl on her cell phone rather weakly in the street who also told me to FUCK OFF...

Lol two FUCK OFFs in a row... awesome part about it is I feel no drop in emotional state after. In fact it almost raises my emotional state. Definitely wouldn't have been able to do that when I first started this journey.

This is my late ass report. Peace out!

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yo just dropping a line quickly to rehash a little bit of last nights outing.

I didn't feel like going out, but I did anyway :)

I got social momentum really fast... REALLY FAST. I was chatting to some dude that was cool enough and then approached two girls sitting down, and then hung out with the dudes some more.

Then approached a bit more and then I sort of stopped pushing my comfort zone a bit.

This occurred when the bar got more filled up with people and everyone was dancing/talking to people and I was all alone choding about not talking and being intimidated after getting some rejections that occurred because I was being the "platonic fag boy" not adding any value to the interaction.

Also the last 3-4 approaches I did before I went home we're all really rejection proof type of approaches that were more or less "trying not to get rejected" than "playing to get my dick wet". WEAK SHIT

Tonight I want to focus on having one another's full attention on each other body lingo wise as well as having the verbal man-woman vibe.

No "hiding the banana" shit's garbage!

So in summary of the night it started off really well but when I failed to continue to push the comfort zone (which happened as more people came into the bar... crowded venues are not my comfort zone) I got stuck in my head and ended up leeching value as opposed to "bringing the party".

Something to keep in mind and be proactive with when in really crowded venues.

Also I got a little stuck in my head after a few rejections. They didn't blow my mood (didn't get butthurt) but I did get stuck in my head ("is everyone watching me now? If I got approach the girl next to me she'll know!" etc bullshit) and I think it might be a great idea to immediately approach the next girl I see right after those petty rejections so I don't get stuck in my head.

I'm about to go pimp it, peace out!

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Just got back from a little nightgame action.

Went out and it wasn't very packed at the only Wednesday night venue in town.

First thing that came to mind tonight was that I wasn't really fully "engaged" and was almost operating on autopilot to a certain degree. I didn't feel awake or challenged.

I started by warming up socially (pretty much what I did the whole time). Talked to a group of horse riding girls, half of them were lesbians we had a fun little talk and I became "fuck you buddies" with one of the lesbos.

Next I chatted to a more elderly group about nerds and weird kids in highschool.

Went to the bar. Had a bit of A.A. and easy opened a girl that came up to get a drink. She politely brushed me off.

Talked to a dude for a minute, 2 girls came up and I talked to them for social momentum more than anything. I got awkward quick and I left the scene.

Next I approached a brunette dressed up with a sexy midriff shirt (dunno what you actually call it). Awkward couple of minutes of conversation but I forged on, traded corny jokes and then told her a story of how when I first started coming out of my shell I'd tell those jokes to old ladies in Walmart.
We hit it off a bit more after that. I talked to her for about 10 min. and then moved her. Built more rapport and then we went on a walk in the neighboring park next to the venue.
I talked WAYY to much and did a bad job of getting her to talk about herself. She did make the comment that going to the park was "romantic".
We both got sort of cold and I went to get my jacket. She said she needed to get back to her mom (who she came with) and then I got her number before peacing out.
She replied to my icebreaker... perhaps I can change the tides a bit (get her investing more) and make something happen.

After she left I was very tempted to go home (I'd gotten my little success token for the night), but FUCK that. Rule is you haven't reached success till you have dong to vagina action.

I went back to the bar.

Opened a girl by extending my hand and making eye contact. She initially wouldn't take it. I kept looking at her and nodded my head in a way that said "take my hand... everyone else does". She eventually did take my hand after about 10 seconds of me holding it in the air. My frame won. We talked for a bit and we didn't have great chemistry. She was very inexperienced and a little apprehensive of my eccentric way of interacting.

Next I met two dudes in the bar and contemplated approaching one of the hottest girls in the club that was dancing on the dance floor. I even went as far as dancing (shuffling in a faux enthusiastic way for better description) right next to her for 2 seconds before bitching out like a pathetic little scrub.
I bitched out because I assumed my value wouldn't be enough to get her... I didn't feel entitled to her.
I bitched out because I was afraid of what everyone looking might think if I got rejected (as if they'd remember/care).
No excuses I was a pathetic little girl, might as well go castrate myself and take it up the ass.

Tomorrow is redemption night. My goal for tomorrow is to step into fear and get a bad blowout.

Over and out.

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Not at lot of time here but I want to get down a couple thoughts and interactions from last night.

Got to the bar very stifled and stuck in my head wandering around the damn place like a chump for a good 30 minutes.

Finnally took some action and got a bit of momentum going.

Talked to a few girls getting some momentum going and then the first girl I got that hooked (or was very very close to hooking if I played my cards better) was one of the hottest girls in the club. She wasn't overly flashy or anything but was hotter than the dolled up girls.
I gave her a direct compliment and got into some basic small talk.
She mentioned she went to school at X college. I then gave her a sick/gag face and said "eeewww" just to see what her reaction would be. She ended up eating up the fact I didn't respond with an autopilot answer and it actually made her more attracted.
I moved her about 5 feet to a table to stand at and talk.
Mistake I think I made here was not facing her and instead leaving my body language side to side (friend to friend). Things got somewhat platonic as well as a note to this. It would've been better and created a us vs. them "bubble" plus been more man to woman.
I started running out of things to say, not so much because I was nervous but because I simply didn't know how to advance the interaction and progress things in the best way. Then her friend came through and took her away and I got the infamous "nice to meet you" + arm tap.. AKA "we will not sleep together ever"

This is a common problem I keep having that I'll get a girl interested, move her even, and freeze up for lack of knowing what to do.
*Sometimes I roll through fine and other times this happens.
*This happened pretty identical in another interaction I had later that night in which she was clearly into me but I failed to sexualize things as much as I should have. Also failed to move her.

-Quick note to self on Anastasia (girl I met weeks ago and bumped into again at the club last night).
She was into me, I should've better related as a man to a woman (instead of friend to friend) but more importantly...
When her friend came in and started bitching about some shit, I got into a reactionary frame and simply watched it go down while the friend bitched about some shit and totally killed the vibe.
In retrospect I should've realized her friend was being a lame bitch, told Anastasia to focus, come with me and boom moved her and brought her to a better place of energy. That would've been gangster.
Or yell at the friend in an authoritative way to stop being a funsucking bitch, yet in a jokingly manner and then resume conversation w/ Anastasia.

Overall I've noticed myself interacting in a more platonic way these last few days and I need to tighten my shit back up starting tomorrow night.

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
This report is 2 days late. I got sick the day after going out and hadn't had the motivation or energy to write it up.

This was my first real "off night" I've had since I've started going out.

I think it might've had to do with the fact I might be getting a little burnt out, especially in this tiny ass town where I keep seeing the same people out every night.

However I digress.

I went to meet a guy I met recently at the venue. I was stuck in my head and stifled but we hung for a bit and I approached a girl or two. His friend approached a group of girls and I started talking to one of the black girls with fake hair. I didn't like her but I decided to go dance with her to help gain some social momentum. We returned back to the group and I left soon after.

I approached a couple more girls in the interim that looked like this:
I go up to group of girls-I say hi to group of girls- DERRSSHSH explosion- I leave group of girls
This continually happened.
Their really weren't a lot of people out and to be totally fair their really weren't a lot of HOT girls out.
Almost every girl that was out was with a guy. I wasn't in the mood for going hard and stealing girls away from guys as I felt really lame.

At this point I was walking around the club like a lone loser not having fun and thinking about approaching then bailing at the last second. However I decided to keep on doing something.
Went to the Piano bar part of the venue (6 venues in one). There I met a guy I used to work out with and we chatted for a bit before I peeled off to meet some blonde girl sitting with her two friends (one guy/one girl). I pulled her up and hugged her immediately and we went dancing for a bit. She seemed into me but I fucked it up by taking her up on the stage of the piano bar to dance and embarrassing both her and I when the guy playing the piano told us to fuck off. Lol we both exited the stage from different sides awkwardly.
I felt like a chode so I just bid her farewell and didn't try to persist with anything.

Then the hottest girl in the Piano Bar walked past me and I didn't open her... I suck

Then I left the club and went to a popular bar down the street around 2 in the morning. There was no one there. I could've opened a group of girls but I got stuck in my head and opted out.

I then went back to my car and decided to call it a night but then I said "no more being a bitch!" and went back to the fucking club again and approached 2 girls. Almost every girl there was with another guy, most dancing with other guys and I didn't feel bold/valuable enough to be a super gangster and swipe all these hoes away from these guys.

I didn't feel at all in the mood for the night but I went out anyway and approached probably at least 8 girls.

Didn't stick to the process very well and most of the interactions were very platonic and friend to friend but at least I went out.

I think inconsistency is good for the game and I will embrace it and realize I can't be 100% on every time I go out.

Keep it pimpin,

-Rob

snipefield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Rob,

Thanks for sharing candidly. Remember the game of asymmetric returns - sometimes going out is gonna be hard. We just have to remember that there is ALWAYS randomness (aka varience in statistics) involved in interactions and we're gonna have off nights.

I'm quite curious about that time towards the very end of the night when the club is about to close. I've heard that this is where there is a subset of girls who haven't found anyone, who've got the partying out of their system for the night, and are looking for someone to take them home. I realize that the pickings were slim at this club, but it's something I'm gonna keep an eye out for.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Note to self... idk why but i want to try out this openet

"Hey you are very beautiful... (her response)... but you should never trust someone who puts very before beautiful... lead into improv"

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Whats up girlschase gangsters!

Took a 10 day break from pickup after that last FR I wrote, as I got sick and needed to rest. I've been gaming quite a bit and needed to recoop as to not get burned out.

I started out at an faux irish pub that's pretty popular. Here I opened 3 girls. I bitch out on opening immediately before I got to the venue with two girls walking to the same place. I bitched out again to open them once in the bar... It was just them and to be honest they probably wanted someone cool to talk to.
Met a cool pool guy who told me I needed a partner if I wanted to play a game of pool so I opened the closest set of girls in the venue that were with a lame looking dude. They were a bit tentative at first but I got the uglier one of the two to play with me lol.

Next I went downstairs to the main bar and opened a girl, started chatting, and a minute later her boyfriend comes up and gets all needy and pissy around me. I decided to bid them a good night and go open a 3 set. I pretty much just banter a bit and get out. I didn't display my sexual intent on this one but I also used it as social momentum.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next I went to a popular bar and chatted up a pretty gangster veteran from Afganistan. Mid way in conversation I see a cute girl walking towards us and I open, introduce myself and my newly acquainted friend. I sort of get awkward and realize I just opened her not so much to have sex with her but to look cool in front of my new friend. The sentiment from which the action came from was off and I think that's lame.

That bar was pretty dead so then I went to Seville (5 bars and a club in one venue). I went to the piano bar first. I opened a girl with 3 friends and commented on her leather (my go to statement in which I need to find more of). She had a crooked nose which I sort of didn't like but other than that she was alright. I failed to get past small talk and hook her. She excused herself and said she was going to go dance with her friends. Sort of let her go but all good.

Next I went to the main club. I ordered my water and went and opened some ghetto-ish Peurto Rican girl. I made her touch my leather and squeeze my boob as a joke (investment). I then leaned against the bar and pulled her into me to hug her and see if her boobs were real (physical investment). She was neutral in her investment to the hug (not hugging hard and not hugging out of politeness). We talk a second more, vibe dies down a bit, and one of her guy friends just arrives to the club and she leaves to go talk to him.
I think this happened because he had more value (perceived) than me. I hung back for a bit to see if she'd come back just in case. I should've started talking to her friends she was with (one was pretty hot) to hit them up or make her jealous. Instead I sort of hung back all James Bond like (fucking lame) and waited for her to come back which of course she never did.

Next I go upstairs in the club and open an older girl with a leather jacket on, who's fuckable but not super hot. I move her within about 2 minutes of talking to her, though not very far. When I moved her it was a bit tentative for my liking and not super grounded and gangsterlike.
We talked a bit more about some bullshit. I sort of had a loss for words or conversation I wanted to talk about/get to know her. The vibe died down a bit and she said she was going to go to the bathroom. I told her "I'm too shy to go with you", she missed the humor and said I could come escort her to the bathroom in a very platonic way.
I for some reason followed her to the stairset and then blew her a kiss goodbye... don't know why I followed her and didn't do anything.

Next I walk around upstairs and see a girl with a pink leather jacket who's cute. I go talk to her. I get physical pretty fast with her by telling her I have a leather fetish and I'm either going to kidnap her or steal her jacket to satisfy my fetish. Then pick her up and drop her 3 feet away (moved her) and were holding each other now. I give her a push by telling her I hate her. She eats it up and likes it. Then out of nowhere some white night friend of hers drags her away never to be seen again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next I'm walking back from my last encounter when I see two girls dressed identical that look identical. I open by basically bringing the good energy and I made a comment on their pimp fur jackets. We chat for a second and I have my arms around them telling them some bullshit. Next thing I know the older girl that just went to the bathroom walks by and I bring her into the party for a second and tell the twins she's my sister. I did this I guess out of fun and social proof (for both the twins and the bathroom girl).
I then lead the twins onto the dance floor to dance, as they insisted. They're eastern European and very exotic, yet with bad English. I literally can't tell them apart and try and test the waters with both of them on the dance floor to see which one likes me best. At this point I was being somewhat platonic and thought I'd be using them as social proof and to have fun with.
I dance with sister 2 a bit with no physicality. Then the I look to sister 1 who may be a tad jealous and I do the same with her. I go back and forth between the two one more time and then I get more physical with sister 1. I play and tease sister 1 who starts hitting me back teasingly (good sign).
I then dance with her somewhat erotically however I'm a little stuck in my head and not leading well, but I'm not really a dancer so damn it all to hell.

I'm dancing with sister 1 and I see sister 2 has found a guy to dance with and is having fun. I'm not in the mood to dance the night away so I lead sister 1 off the dance floor to talk and escalate. We sit on these stools and talk a bit and its a tad awkward. She about fell off the stool and was about to get back on when I decided to lead her to a more comfortable/quiet location. I then take her outside the club, yet still in the venue to chat. She's fairly into me and asking me questions and telling me about herself. We're having fun.

I talk her into going on a romantic walk with me and leaving the club, though I can see she's thinking about leaving her sister alone. I tell her we're only going to be 2 minutes and she agrees.

We walk out the club and hold hands for a bit, and talk. I tell her what the word smart means in English. We stop holding hands but I still lead her to my car. I don't really have a gameplan at this point and am winging it which is bullshit on my part. Anyway we get in the car and talk with the heat on.
I basically just talk about bullshit and try and get her comfortable to kiss her.
I succeed and we kiss a few times but nothing hard core. She initiates tongue a bit on one of them. I then stop and turn the car on. I try and convince her to come home with me, but she remarks about her sister. I start driving, and she remarks about her sister again. I don't persist to hard in getting past the hurdle of her sister and drive back to where we started.

Then she remarks again and we head back to the club. This was most likely a BAADD idea. I think ideally I should've escalated hard in the car with her and tried to fuck her then and there, but perhaps who knows?

So we go back to the club. We find her sister who's dancing with like 5 dudes. My girl sees this and I think wants to join the fun and dance the night away with her.
I'm in no mood to dance or socialize really. I get a drink and come back and dance forcibly for a bit but then tell my girl I'm not in the mood and will be upstairs. She tells me that she'll come find me when she's done dancing, which I don't take her word on.

I go upstairs and chat up a few girls in the meantime with no real goal other than to kill time. However one of the girls I talk to is actually fuckable and I feel I could hook, however I fuck up a bit and she ends up opening the dude sitting next to her LOL.

I sit down with another girl who's in a very introverted mood. I don't even hit on her and try and be friends. I can see the twin sisters dancing on the dance floor from the cat walk. I hope they see me with this girl and get jealous... ideally that way I could leave sooner. This girls friends come and they make me leave and I don't try to stick around with them.

Then I go downstairs and pretend I'm James Bond and just watch the people dancing. I don't even give a fuck at this point if I look like a tool bag, not in the mood. I can see my Eastern European twin chatting sitting down with this dude in a T-shirt that's leaning very close in to her to have the conversation. I wonder if I'll be able to get her back or if this guy will seal the deal.

Meanwhile I see a cute Russian girl I've opened like 3 times in the past. I think she recognizes me after the 3rd approach but I don't go approach her again even though I know I should... I suck a little bit.
Then this semi-chodey guy stands next to her and uses the "what time is it?" opener in which I literally laugh at since he used it seriously. However I admire his cajones and go talk to him after he inevitably gets blown out. I tell him we'll go pimp it together. I lead us around and he comments on this black girl behind us at a table dancing with her friend casually. I open her and she immediately blows me out by yelling "NO!".

I move on with my newly acquainted wingman. It's last call for alcohol and the clubs about to shut down.
Then I see one of the twin sisters on the dance floor looking a tad lost. Awesome the fucking guy blew himself out or bailed for whatever reasons. I re-open her and she's quite happy to see me. We start flirting immediately and she's back to hitting me again.
Her sister comes up and I have my arms around both of them again having fun. Then we start to exit the club and her sister gets cockblocky a bit and says I need to leave.
I disarm the sister easily and tell her I'm getting married to her twin sister. I then focus my efforts whilst walking out the club, on the twin I'm not trying to fuck. I disarm her emotionally with some ridiculous fabricated conversation thread about me getting married to her sister and we're arguing about how many years I'm going to be married to her.
I then re-engage the twin I like into the conversation and we're all 3 talking again. We're now on the sidewalk of the club and they claim to be waiting for a taxi.
I want to bring home the twin I like so I tell them I am a taxi (we live in the same part of town) and them being foreign and naïve kind of just follow me after I prod them both a bit and insert some fun emotion into the mix.

Next thing I know I'm walking arm in arm with these two hot identical twins, and look like a boss in front of everyone whilst walking by the club. Guys are yelling that "Are they twins?!! Your Soo lucky!!". My ego tells me I'm super cool... I listen to it.

Long story short I drive them to their house and try and come inside to hang out. They make excuse after excuse. I tell them I really just need to use the bathroom and it will only take a second. She says to go outside. I tell her to not treat me like a dog since dogs use the bathroom outside. She gets soft and cuddly after I tell her this.
I then tell her sister to leave us a alone for a second. Her sister won't leave. I keep persisting and eventually she does leave us alone. I bring the twin I like on my lap and try and we kiss a little bit more, nothing crazy... I have no excuse for not escalating further other than I didn't feel horny at the time, which is a lame ass excuse.
Whatever. I then propose we hang out the next day and she agrees. We make plans I get her number and she leaves.

I hit her up today and she didn't reply. To be fair it was a lame text that was beating around the bush... don't know why I sent it that way but whateves I'll try again once more and then move on.

I'm taking tonight off to contemplate some personal shit and tomorrow I'm going to day game it up. If I can't get a solid date/lay in daygame then I'm going to go out and pimp it at the club again.

Will be back soon.

-Rob

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm going to try a different style of FR write ups for bit.

The style is to write a detailed write up of the 3 most significant interactions of the night along with one lesson from each interaction. Also will be included details relating to my overall success or failure of the night and what contributed to either or. This will save me from writing up a million little opens that didn't go anywhere and focus more on what I need to focus on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night was sooo BLAH. It's funny a week ago I had an amazing night out and was crushing it and last night was like complete "what on earth am I doing out right now?" or at least how I felt.

I literally walked around downtown for like 30 minutes before talking to anyone. Finally went to a little dive bar where I saw an old acquaintance of mine I used to play poker with. He was sort of a scrub, friendly enough though, and I sort of felt like my value was going down the longer I talked to him. Then I talked to another guy that was also sort of a scrub. He was desperate for a cool friend and mentioned talking to girls. I said I like girls and just walked away semi motioning for him to follow (adventure time right?).

I open this mixed group and banter a bit. Was a bit overwhelming. We went outside and the chode I was with pulled out some cigarettes. We talked about bullshit for a bit and I saw a two set with one ugly girl and a girl that seemed attractive from afar.

1. I opened these girls with very low energy. (as a side note if I could open daygame sets with that carefree irreverent vibe I could crush hard).
I fumbled some opener out of my mouth. Took out a packet of colored stars (like you'd get from school on your paper for making an A in grade school) and showed them to the girls. We flirted I tried to hug her to warm her up. She declined. I kept bantering with the two showing both attention with the majority of my attention fixiated on the girl I liked (who I didn't really like that much...).
I tried to hug her again, she fled again. I made it a joke to see how many times I could try and hug her before she finally submitted to my awesomeness. She never did.
I tried a bit of push pull (though I didn't do it correctly by pushing without pulling first, as Chase recommends with girls that you just met) and she didn't bite to well (perhaps a sign she wasn't that attracted). However she still stuck around despite the cold (I think she might've just been overly nice but nonetheless I took it as he liking me).

I noticed her freezing so I figured it'd be a good idea to walk towards wherever they were going (their car) to help get her to a more comfortable place, so I told them to walk wherever they're going with me for the moment.

They did. I started to deep dive and the vibe just fell off the planet. This happened during the transition from standing in the street to walking with. I also felt extremely apathetic all of a sudden and not really wanting to invest or contribute much more, more or less hoping she'd just fall in love with me and hop on my dick.
The interaction soon started to fade out and I wasn't in the mood to burn it to the ground (nor did I see HIGH hope for it working out well in my favor).

Lesson: This is an interaction I'm pretty sure I could've turned if I would've been more focused but failed to do so.
-Lead strong and dominant. It's your reality she's falling into, if your reality is flimsy, lacking value (during the transition), and ungrounded she won't be attracted.

2. This girl I opened at the club walking down the stairs from the catwalk to the main floor. I opened her, I believe situationally yet somewhat direct in my vibe, and she wasn't super enthralled with me. I kept going and asked her how her night was going and she said not the greatest. I was happy she was honest and didn't give the usual polite answer "good". I gave her a hug for being cool and proceeded to relate and make fun of our "off" night.

Now we were down the stairs and in a small group. Her friends came over and were talking about how cool they were for being a married lesbian couple. I mockingly said "wow do you want a gold star for that?!" they laughed and I pulled out my package of multi colored stars (they had gold in the package) in which they all thought was quite amusing and proceeded to make the two girls kiss to earn their gold star (they did).

So at this point the vibes fun, and could materialize into something. The girl I originally opened was investing a bit and telling me about herself and relating to a small story I told about how when I was little I used to get these same stars for playing a piano song that my grandma taught me and how bad a motivational tool the stars were, hence why I only learned 1 song during my piano career.
She invested and related to me (trying to put us both on the same team) telling a similar story. I then asked what happened to her piano career (deep dive) and she listed a number of activities she'd done and stuck with. I looked at her for a second and let the social pressure build, which made her a bit uncomfortable (she couldn't tell if I was in approval or disapproval of her track record), and I then qualified her in a very unenthusiastic way.
This is where I start asking 20 questions like a chode and the vibe totally got LAME fast. I felt lame and lacking energy to carry the conversation.

Next I moved her. She complied. We were standing in the way of the major traffic coming and going in the club which was bad leadership on my part. Kept having lame Q&A conversation.

I decided what the hell I want to sit down and chill so I invited her to come upstairs and chill with me. I say invited because that's what it was a mere suggestion I said as if I didn't even want her to say yes and if she did I wouldn't know what to do with it.

I then got that "grasping for straws" vibe that is completely repulsive and the interaction soon ended...

Lesson: Commit to the damn interaction if you like the girl. The action in and of itself of opening a girl you want to fuck and then not being 100% sure of leading in the interaction is weak as fuck. Lead the girl confidently and decisively, not tentatively and hopefully.

Lesson: Stay off twenty question Q&A bullshit and leave it for the chodes, especially with the younger more inexperienced girls that come to the club to just have fun. Keep things light, playful, and challenging. Not dry, boring, and platonic.

3. This girl was not super duper hot but I bang the fuck out of her small but full body.
Long story short I chatted her up situationally (mistake 1). Should've gone full direct and sexual here in retrospect.
We got into some sort of banter and I showed her my stickers. She tells me it's her birthday and she appears to be having not the greatest night ever. I give her my stickers which she enjoys playing with. She starts putting them on her boobs. She puts one on my nipple and caresses my nipple a bit. Her fat friend has the balls to put a sticker on my crotch and touch my dick... I don't know whether to laugh, be pissed, or what.
I put a sticker on her boob (the hotter girl) somewhat tentatively (idk what was up with my lack of dominance and conviction but it just wasn't there last night).
I then move her down the bar a bit in which she complies. We have this vibe to where it's almost on but disinterested at the same time. I think if I could've gotten into some bullshit playful conversation things would've escalated better in our favor however I said something that made the vibe more disinterested and I literally gave up and wasn't in the mood.

It was 2 in the morning and I went home shortly after.

Lesson: If the girl is somewhat interested and following your lead, despite your mistakes, KEEP LEADING and follow the process. One of the best lays of your life was a girl you almost gave up on and then followed the process anyway and became amazing lovers... if she's investing follow the damn process.

Keep it pimping,

-Rob

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Damn Rob, looks like you have nightgame on lockdown. You're doing really good so far (getting to a seduction location on multiple occasions) maybe you should consider slowing down a bit so I can catch up mothafucka? Lol jk do your thing man.

Yea, getting burnt out sucks, especially if you're an introvert. It's like your batteries are running low and all the same things that worked before stop working. I usually take a break and wait to get inspired again.
It's all part of this mental rhythm that we as humans go through. Peaks and troughs.
Keep pimpin

Wes

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Progress Report 2014

Happy New Year mother fuckers!

So it's been a while since I've updated this journal much, as I've taken "somewhat" of a break from PU to contract, get introspective, and think about my direction in life.

I've been going out once a week and I took a trip to Orlando and gamed fairly hard while there but other than that I've been mostly reading, giving speeches, and working here and there in the interim.

However starting tomorrow I'm going to go out for a minimum of 30 min. (3 girls) a day and going harder on the weekends. I just moved to a new city with a much more conducive area for PU and thus it will actually be possible to talk to 3 girls in a day (used to have to drive 30 minutes minimum to meet girls).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PU 2014 Woot!

This was the best year of success I've had with women in my entire life.

-6 Lays (twice as many as last year)

-15-20+ Makeouts/ kisses (2 of those was within the first 5 minutes of meeting the girl on the street)

-5 or 6 Day 2's/Dates (I got my first Day 2 this year after a year and 6 months in the game so that was quite a milestone)

-2 long dry spells (first dry spell was 3 1/2 months; second was 4.2 months; since then I've averaged 5 weeks between lays which is the best I've had thus far)

-300+++ girls approached

-300+ rejections =)

-1x turned into a needy bitch after sex (I think this is going to be my biggest challenge with women :/, not going to hide it)

Overall a kickass year and I'm proud I stuck it out through the ebb and flow. I learned a lot, got tons of reference experiences, and had a lot of fun in the process.

At this point I can simulate abundance very well with the women I meet (mostly due to meditation and getting a lot of positive/negative reference points making me indifferent to NEEDING any particular interaction to go well), however I still wouldn't consider myself to be in "abundance" with women.

Chase notes in a podcast of his that abundance is "when you can go out and get laid easily in a short period of time". He himself noted he reached abundance with women when he could go out and as long as he approached 20 girls or so in a night he was typically be able to get laid. Thus a relatively short period of time would be 1 day/night, or 2 if need be.

The next part of my journey is going to be to reach abundance with women. I'm fucking committed to doing this as recently I over-invested in a girl I knew I wouldn't want to over invest in. Spent to much time around her (she's weak in nature mentally, physically, and spiritually) and I low and fucking behold I got weak and SOFT as a byproduct as well.
Fucking sucks but I knew it was going to happen so I guess I shouldn't be mad. Long story short even though I never really dropped into scarcity I definitely had periods where I'd think about her more than I should've.

So with that little incident under I now have more emotional leverage to hustle my way into achieving REAL abundance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
PU goals for 2015

Long term:
-Achieve REAL abundance to where getting laid is only a matter of approaching a certain number of girls and something I can easily do in a night or two. I want to achieve this by summer (June/July 2015).

As it is I'm VERY close to achieving abundance I just need to pinpoint EXACTLY where I keep fucking up, NUKE the bullshit, and tighten up + iron the kinks out and I think it would be very realistic to achieve this.

Short term:
-Get laid in the month of January

I don't know exactly what sort of other long term goal I want to set but assuming that I will achieve abundance and start sleeping with girls more regularly I'm sure I'll want to keep at least a couple of them around and then perhaps look for a girl/s I want to date. I don't think I'll do good with monogamy without sinking into scarcity.

I think it would be cool to find a girl that would be down to pimp girls with me and have threesomes with. IDK how realistic that is with my skill set but I think if I could find the right girl it might be possible.

Having a harem of women could be cool too. I honestly lack the reference points to have an idea of how that shit actually works but I think its good to dream and think nonetheless.

However for now I'm going to continue to focus merely on the step in front of me which is going out regularly again, finding my weak points, and achieving "real" abundance in my dating life to where I'm getting laid frequently and getting to know/date lots of different women. I don't think I should even consider looking for a girlfriend until I have a decent number of women I can see/fuck of quality and one happens to be a bit better than the rest.

Might re update this later with more goals or more specified goals, for now I'm going to bed.

Peace out, happy new year, and talk to you soon!

-Rob

>