How to Make Girl chase After a Direct Opener

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi all.

I'm more and more into the Direct Opener, it seems that with it i'm more active and don't have Approche anxiety.
But I'm also for making girls chasing me, but i can only do it with Situational Opener, or in social circle meeeting type. Cause her i have the girls alerady interacting with me , and after that i start to use Chase-Framig and other "Girls Chasing Stuff".

But how to do that after a direct opening? It seems illogical, You maked The Opening and stated your interest , how the hell will the girl thing that she have to own or deserve you? Even if in my mind, this is not bacause i found her cute that she got me, i don't think she thinks like that. So how to invert this , and make her now look at you like the "Prize" and try to win you over ?

So to resume :
-What to do after a Direct Opening
-How to make her chase you after a direct opener

Thanks

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Is the answer aywhere on the site or the board and didn't seen it?

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Witcher,

I'm planning on putting a post up on this soon, actually. I'll send ya a PM when that final product is out.

Jake

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
An answer finnaly!!

PrettyDecent said:
Hey Witcher,

I'm planning on putting a post up on this soon, actually. I'll send ya a PM when that final product is out.

Jake

I'm waiting.. so but befom the final product, any little advice on that?

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wesley said:
Hey PrettyDecent, could you send me the PM as well please?

Absolutely, bro.

Witcher said:
I'm waiting.. so but befom the final product, any little advice on that?

Yeah, for now I'll give a little something. One of the points considers that conversations that start with a direct opener end up flowing unnaturally for a lot of guys. Like, they're rushing to find a connection, so the conversations that they have with people that don't start with a direct opener (i.e. old friends and family) don't resemble anything they use in PUA. Signs of this are:

- Jumping topics really fast
- Asking questions even when it seems she's not interested
- Her making you give loads of compliance, when you don't want to do it

But you wouldn't do this with old friends or family, right? You aren't chasing them to make them want you, right? So a key to fix this is learning:

A.) "Singular flow" (Topic changing in a smooth manner)

B.) Focusing on being in the here and now - You've just got to be enveloped in the conversation with her, keeping 90% of your attention in the convo, and 10% toward moving her the next step in your process (Opener --> Small Talk --> Moving Her --> Light Rapport, etc., etc.)

C.) Only giving compliance to her when you feel like it - And that'll happen less and less the more options you know you have with women

Hope this helps for now. I should have the rest of the post up pretty soon ;)

Jake

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Jake,

Cool stuff. Posting here to ensure I get notified once the article's up!

-Marty

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The advice are good here.

but wainting for the great stuff.

I'm very good at prizing (yes Swinggcat was my first teacher) but , i have trouble with that in direct game!!

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Witcher,

Yeah, I'm pretty bad at getting these things up, lol. At that point in time, I'd figured I wasn't hooking girls consistently enough nor holding a full handle on what was actually working to post anything comprehensive. My thoughts now about the hook are an extension of ideas already posted on this site. In the end, it all comes down to Value, Investment, Attainability, and your ability to spot a girl open for the approach. I suppose I could write a post relating how all of those establish a hooking point if there's still interest.

Food for thought: I read a comment somewhere by Chase explaining that a girl hooking is 80% dependent upon your fundamentals and 20% mechanics. IMO, most people on this site have certain fundamentals in check already: Fashionable clothes, nice haircuts, and cool facial hair. And still they have hooking as a problem...they're missing on other key fundamentals: well-timed bored mannerisms, deep and loud voice tone, slow speech and non-verbal expressions, to name but a few underrated tools in the chest.

~Nick

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
PrettyDecent said:
Food for thought: I read a comment somewhere by Chase explaining that a girl hooking is 80% dependent upon your fundamentals and 20% mechanics. IMO, most people on this site have certain fundamentals in check already: Fashionable clothes, nice haircuts, and cool facial hair. And still they have hooking as a problem...they're missing on other key fundamentals: well-timed bored mannerisms, deep and loud voice tone, slow speech and non-verbal expressions, to name but a few underrated tools in the chest.
Timely reminder, Nick. The first three you get into the habit of taking with you wherever you go! And the others, well, you have to constantly remind yourself, until it becomes a habit too!

Stray Dog

Space Monkey
space monkey
I would say drop the whole mentality of she is a prize/ I am a prize. You are just two people talking, getting to know eachother. "Hey I thought you looked cute, thought I would say hi". This is where fundamentals come into play. Ain't no two ways about it. If you don't have your fundamentals down you are done before you start. Jake is so right about staying present. You have to just be in the moment and able to adapt. But OP it seems like you are getting stuck after the open. Just take the lead and move into the next subject of conversation. Lets say she looks artistic "So you look like you are an artist, you like to create?" "Oh, no? Then tell me what you are passionate about". Take the lead. It is a lot like a dance. There is a rythym and flow you get into. She knows how to dance, believe me. But you have to lead. Don't think about it like a prize that some one has to chase. You are just dancing, flowing with eachother. If your fundamentals are down she is going to find you attractive. If you are in the moment, you will be able to adapt. It really comes down to practice. Put in the hours. Make mistakes and don't fret them. Every mistake you make reflect and learn. Every success reflect and learn. Over time you will be able to notice escalation windows, understand how to make bold romantic touch seem natural and easy going, understand how to balance attainability, and be able to see the dance she is dancing and adapt. It requires taking steps beyond your comfort zone. Being willing to explore new ways of bevhaving means being will to look like an idiot or a jerk. If you keep getting stuck on an opener, just keep opening. Observe reflect adjust. Trial and error my friend it's the only way. And focus on the fundamentals they are the foot in the door.

Stray Dog

Space Monkey
space monkey
What I am really getting at is that there is no magic pill that makes you go from having trouble right after an opener to all of a sudden woman are chasing you. I am simply encouraging you to get the practice. Practice smart. View each new girl not as someone you need to close with, but someone you can learn from. No one picks up a guitar for the first time and says "I am going to write a master piece". No, things are very sloppy for a long time. But with a lot of good strategic practice, and the willingness to make mistakes, one day you will shredd like Jimi.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thx bro!!

But you are right, i should focus on my foundations, this latter months i completely focused onb the technical aspect of seduction and forgotten all the basic stuff, so i'm doing a recape now, your post remined me this and did me do a little analysis!
I will re-work on them!!

metomeya

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Isn't this why most guys should be using the "Are you single?" opener?

It is direct enough to break her autopilot, but open enough where you can play it off. If she asks "why" you can say "just curious" or "I thought you might be a good match for my friend." She knows you were probably asking for yourself, but there is plausible deniability that you were not. Thus, she is going to wonder if you like her or not, which will start to put her in a chase mentality.

Also, I think the willingness to walk away is huge (abundance mentality). Thedoctor has some great posts on the subject. Basically, you are willing to go after what you want (a beautiful woman), but willing to also walk away at a moments notice if she doesn't meet your standards since you have so many beautiful girls to choose from already.

How you convey/create her trying to figure out if you like her or not and have her realize the abundance you have are details you can probably find in the articles or some posts here.

M

Stray Dog

Space Monkey
space monkey
with all due respect Metomeya, I am not sure I believe in any one opener that has the power to create a chase over others. In the example you give I feel like it actualy instantly gives the woman the ability to put up a wall you have to try and get around. "Are you single?" "No". Just because she says no does not mean she is actualy unavailiable, but now you have a barrier to work around. NOt saying that the opener does not have to ability to work beautifuly but it has just as much room for error as many other openers.

I have always felt like the opener can really be anything as long as A:your fundamentals are there, and B: You know how to be present and adapt. It is less about the things you are saying, and more about the dynamic you are creating. So many guys get caught up in the opener and don't necessarily realize that it is more about how they speak with their body, and also how they lead the interaction. If you really want an opener to work quickly follow it with by getting a small level of compliance with it. Opening line: "Hey, I saw you here thought I would introduce my self" . Compliance: "Tell me about yourself, what have you been getting into?" Note that I am saying "Tell me about yourself" if she responds she is subcounciously aware that she has complied. This of course is only a very small leval of compliance you can be a bit more bold. How about "OH, thats a nice ring, let me see it" take her hand. I would call this a True Opener, in that it is not just a line you say but a way of setting up dynamic interaction. I actualy like to just keep my opening line very simple, it doesn't need to be anything special as long as you follow with dynamic setting technique. Another thing you can do is follow and opening line by getting her to qualify herself; "You look like you might be an artist, are you a creative person?" if she says yes then continue the thread, if she says no "Ok, then what is you are passionate about?". Or better yet, because it creates compliance and qualifcation "Not an artist? tell me what you are passionate about". Note that I have not just asked her off the bat what she is passionate about, I have taken the lead by first making a qualifying statment for her, A:it shows confidence and B: By qulaifying her for her, weather it is correct or not, you put her in a position where she must now qulaify herself. And so a dynamic is created. Opening line/Compliance, Opening line/Qulaify. Also anything that can involve some physical touch is a major plus. All of this has an amazing way of flipping the script. You were the one who approached her but now she is the one doing the work to impress by qualifying, or she is the one trying to keep up with you by complying. If you build on this foundation she subcounciously becomes more and more aware of her investment, and in turn is the one putting more effort. All the while you just sit back and lead the interaction.

Also, in regards to coming off as you are not attached and prepared to leave. I think that body language can convey this very potently. By appearing mildly bored and completly at ease it conveys that the interaction is not a big deal and you are not at all invested in what direction it goes in.

So, as I am saying, there is no magic opening line that will make woman chase harder. Woman chase because of attraction and dynamic not because of a clever opening line. Yes, asking if she is single could be a great way of starting things off, but it is all about how you follow through. Fundamentals get your foot in the door. Being present, taking the lead, and being able to adapt creates dynamic. And that is a True Opener.

Stray Dog

Space Monkey
space monkey
metomeya said:
Isn't this why most guys should be using the "Are you single?" opener?
You know, I have never opened by asking a girl if she is single. Does that work? I see a few things with it that have me skeptical. It makes your intention too clear. Saying that you think she is cute and wanted to talk is direct but doesn't make it seem like you are trying to get something from her, you just want to talk thats all. It doesn't matter if she is single or not. Besides why would you care if she is single unless she has really impressed you. It could end up feeling like you are too attainable, and instantly puts you in the position of pursuer. Also it gives her an easy wall to throw up at the get go by saying no. Sure you could play it off and say it was for a friend, but woman actual like directness and she may see right through your little fib and think that you lack confidence. Just some thoughts. Curoius about some success stories or field reports with this one though.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Interesting ideas!!
The probleme, when you use the very direct opener, even the fundamentals and Bl you convey, you will be labeled in her head as the pursuer!! Good Fundaments... yes a sexy guy who is hitting on me no more!!
I just want to know the best fellow for a direct opening that is not supplication!!

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Guys juts a little question, could anyone show me a field report who start with a direct opener and end well?

>