Go Back and Get her Number??

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Greetings guys,

My first post on here.

I don't know whether to go back to where this cute girl works and get her number. We had a little chemistry following a chat.

Here's the background:

I went to a volunteers centre to find opportunities to write for organisations working in the voluntary sector. I was entirely expecting older ladies working in a grey, drab working environment.

I was wrong and pleasantly surprised...

I discovered two pretty young things, early-mid-20s, both cute working in a colourful, vibrant space. A breath of fresh air. Tall, slim strawberry blonde and shorter slightly curvier brunette with low cut top.

It was their lunch break so they nearly turned me away, but they didn't. Helpful ladies, particularly the brunette, who I sat and had a one to one with talk with. She went overboard on helping me and gave me loads of info, ideas and inspiration. So much so that the strawberry blonde was like sorry I didn't help you as much but i can give you this (she wrote something down) but then the brunnete gave me a flyer with it on instead.

Anyway, the brunette mentioned a regular social writers event that happens in a local city centre cafe. She's never been but wants to go and recommended I do too...

At that moment I could've got her number, but it didn't cross my mind until I left and was driving to my next appointment.

I'm tempted to go back, say why don't we switch contact details and meetup for the next event... or would that seem weird in a professional environment?

Alternatively, I could find out when the next event is and pop in and mention it to her... but that might never happen.

Any suggestions here, please fellas?

Or just let her go and have an abundance mentality.

Thanks!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Make a plan to attend the writers event she told you about at least.

If you are in the area, you could stop by there and ask the brunette. "Hey, I was planning on going to the Writer's group you had mentioned, and since you said you were interested, I thought I'd offer you a ride." Then if she accepts, get her number and follow up.

If she declines, then ask if there is another time that works better. If she declines that, Chuck it in the Fuck it Bucket and move on...

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks bro, i'll look into the next group event and let you know how it goes if you're interested...

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
I popped back into office, twice it wqs closed and the third time she was.

I mentioned the event, she seemed interested, said she'd been meaning to go to one. I said I can tag you on facebook event page but she just wrote the details down instead.

She might go, I said hopefully see you there.

>