New York Night Game

Ryan0802

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Visiting New York for the first time I'm of drinking age next week. Not really into club scene, but I'm open.
Any favorite or good places to do night game, or specific area in town? Or is it just literally everywhere?

Thanks guys!

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Check out Biergarten and Lebain in meatpacking. Head to lebain around 8 if you want to be guaranteed to get in. I also like Press Lounge on 48th and 11th.

I was there over summer so all of those were great rooftop scenes, since it's winter, not sure how nice they'll be though.

Honestly day game was my favorite though.

Ryan0802

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Music to my ears; day game is my favorite.
Thanks buddy - I'll check at least two of those venues and do some day game while exploring the city!

Ryan0802

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Had a blast at Le' Bane this past Saturday! Love that the bathrooms are shared with both sexes. Ended up meeting someone at 'Avenue' bar nearby (started at Le' Bane around 9-10:30pm but it wasn't too crowded yet, so I asked some guys best social places that wasn't too loud). Pulled the girl I met at Avenue (actually only my 4th approach that night) and went back to Le' Bane again around 12:30am - spontaneous idea, but the bathroom as last minute logistics works well ;)

May or may not be seeing her again in a few weeks but I decided to book another flight to at least explore the city more. Slowly getting sold on NY as a prospective place to move too.

Also locals said 'Marquee' was another great place. If you like EDM at all. Didn't make it there this time, but just letting everyone know.

Ryan0802

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Also day game. Everywhere is good, but I did not fare well at the museums - people seemed to be too caught up looking at things or with families/friends.
I did fare well at central park, and chatted a few women there (I just put up too much of a friendly vibe rather than sexual to move them with me as we were leaving). A skill I need to work on.

There was much of the city I need to still explore for day game. And also there were plenty of street stops I utterly missed - another new skill I'm going to read more on.

>