Social media issues

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey David,

In my book her behavior is not acceptable. Last time a girlfriend tried to yell at me, I cut her off before she even get started, tell her "I'm not taking this. Is that all you had to say?" then drive her to a taxi stand.

You would benefit a lot from learning seduction. Right now, your girl is living in abundance, she has multiple partners choices, and would find a new guy within two weeks of dropping you if she wanted. Not you, and she knows it. She has the upper hand, and she can afford to behave this way because she knows she can get away with it.

Imagine that you always have 3 to 5 girls on your chat app. Plus some former girlfriends texting you. Imagine that you're very confident you could get a new girl in your bed within two weeks if you really wanted to. Imagine that you are able to take a girl to bed within 2 or 3 hours of face time ever. The girls with you would know instantly that you are at that level. Suddenly, they would not be as confident that they can get away with throwing shit at you. And you know that you wouldn't have to take that shit, if it happened. Suddenly, you get much more balance in your relationship.

Think about it. Seduction at the end of the day is about getting much better terms in your relationships. It's the power to say No.

Cheers,
Seppuku

>