Inspired by Chase. I NEED SOME LINKS. :)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

I need some links to start from. The rough dates decade or certain dynasty/empire which is this particular topic is often found in that timeline. :) It's important to me. So do please note it to me and i will go from there. So here are topics i am diving into:

1)Feminism/Superiority and Downfall
2)Separation of Religion and State
3)Christianity, Empire, Feminism, Sex
4)Ottoman, Empire, Feminism, Sex
5)Sex Revolution/Hypergamy
6)Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender existence and protest
7)Abortion methods like drinking leads, or the homemade methods, and it's existence
8)The Start of any rebelling towards government/order (Example: Tibet girl standing infront of a Tank in China)
9)Marriage numbers declining and what government did/what society was like

and anything in general you found <below> in a dynasty/empire/religion history/chapter or section in human history

- Aging Population
- Superiority
- Climate Change (if any, because they didn't have it in the past that is this bad)
- Feminism
- Polygamy
- Pre marital sex statistics
- Abortion statistics
- Children sold statistics
- Hypergamy
- Polyamary
- Harem, Two types of Harem. Family setting and Orgy setting/Sex setting (LOLX, i need the research!)

Fundamentally, the timeline must note:
- Probably the later years, heading towards the downfall but middle or early will do. I just need something to start from.
- the timeline, or the decade or maybe even the century where it happen or happens a lot.

and so on..

Basically, whatever shit (haha) happening today. I need to see historically how people handle things. :) So please feed my inspiration. Throw me nuggets

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Common guys,

:D

Seems like i have to do the lone wolf. Let's go!

Zac

Eliasmusic

Space Monkey
space monkey
Brother... Gotcha covered... well sort of. I am currently researching this type of stuff myself... I'll letcha know as I find good resources, but honestly, I would start with Jordan Peterson. He seems to have an excellent grasp of history, law and societal change. Read his book and that will no doubt lead you to other resources.
Peace and love
Elias

>