Is she interested?

Oliver1234

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Guys, I'm wondering if you think this girl is interested or whether she is not, which is what I think.
I met her at a friends party a couple of months ago, she is in the same industry work wise as I am. Prior to that bumped into her a a year ago with some mutual friends but didn't really speak to her.
I added her on FB and started talking on that.

our conversation was centered around work which as I am opening this health centered spa and she is really into wellness etc. She is from out of town but comes back often.

Me: Hey x, was really nice to meet you this evening, was very impressed with what you do, was really blown away by what you've achieved
Her: Hey y, OMG thats so sweet especially coming from someone as intelligent as you! Can't wait to try your new place out soon
Me: Yes! How will you though, don't you live in DC!?
Her: I'm back pretty often!
Me: It would be great to catch up, when do you leave town?
Her: OMG i'm going to LA for a few days on Friday then back for a few days and then back to DC again
Me: I'm Jealous, let me know if you are free before or maybe when you are back?
Her: yesss when I'm back for sure
She returns:
Me: How was LA?!
Her: it was great!

At that point I thought she had no interest as she never really made conversation once she returned. I didnt pursue after that. But a few days ago she messaged:

Her: Hi!! Have you opened yet?
Me: Heyy! How are you? Not yet but should be in the next couple of days!
Her: I'm potentially moving back so let me know if you have any jobs going : )
Me: haha, I think you maybe a bit overqualified!
Me: But It could mean I could finally see you!
Her: KKK keep me posted as I really want to see it
Me: Deff, please come to the opening on this date!
Her: OMG I have my parents silver anniversary on this date! But i will def come by another date
Me: I need your expert advice and secrets! ; )
Her: Haha, I'm sure you know way more than me! Are you there next week and I'll stop by!
Me: Yesss! Def let me know when?
Me: I managed to check out the place you recommended last week!
Her: ah nice! You were in Paris?
Me: Yes was over getting some ideas and inspiration ! ; )
Her: Amazing, best wishes!

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Oliver1234 said:
Her: Hey y, OMG thats so sweet especially coming from someone as intelligent as you! Can't wait to try your new place out soon

She was flirting with you when she said your were intelligent and she wanted to come over your place. so she wanted to move things forward with you.

I'm still pretty new to this but base on your interaction she is interested. She wanting to see you, messaging you first to see how your doing, and flirting. I suggest move things quickly with her before her attraction for you expire.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She gave you a window of next week....

So tell her you will give her a personal tour next week. Maybe offer a specific time after work hours. Then grab a drink or a bite to eat after. The segue is "Man, I worked through lunch and I'm STARVING. There is this cool little Pho/pub/pizza/whatever place down the street" (which might be on the way to your place). Then transition to your place to feed the cat, or do some other menial quick task that you can do quickly and go grab a drink after or escalate and never leave.

There is something that is empowering about bringing someone along to do something. You give them Value by making time for them, all the while keeping your attainability high. Rather than lowering your attainability you are raising their value....

Oliver1234

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Guys
Thanks for your feedback!

So I replied a week later saying

Me: “heyy, you didn’t swing by last week! When works for you this week?
Her: “hiii! I fly out tomorrow : (
Me: damn, are you planning to move back?
Her: that’s the plan, just deciding what to do!
Me: please don’t enter this industry or I’ll think we’ll go out of business ; )
Her: I won’t! How’s it all going?
Me: yes pretty good, you need to come down when you’re back
Her: def I will

She seems to be tough to meet and a bit brief, therefore uninterested?

Thoughts?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oliver1234 said:
Hey Guys
Thanks for your feedback!

So I replied a week later saying

Me: “heyy, you didn’t swing by last week! When works for you this week?
Her: “hiii! I fly out tomorrow : (
Me: damn, are you planning to move back?
Her: that’s the plan, just deciding what to do!
Me: please don’t enter this industry or I’ll think we’ll go out of business ; )
Her: I won’t! How’s it all going?
Me: yes pretty good, you need to come down when you’re back
Her: def I will

She seems to be tough to meet and a bit brief, therefore uninterested?

Thoughts?

Yep you whiffed...

Balls in her court...don't waste any more time on her unless she comes on strong....

Oliver1234

Rookie
Rookie
Is there anything I should have changed in my responses to have gained her intrigue?

Just so I can learn and if she messages me again...

Oliver1234

Rookie
Rookie
Re: Is she interested? urgent help please : )

Hi Guys

Need so help.

She’s has just messaged me to say she is back in town and that she is trying the place out, and said “are you around?”

How should I respond given how monosyllabic she normally is and get it her talking?

I’m not actually at the place today and she’s only given short notice

Let me know what you think

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Yep I'm around from X:XX to X:XX, Swing by then...."

Oliver1234

Rookie
Rookie
So I couldn’t make it but she’s been and was impressed. How do I initiate a conversation to build rapport to meet? I asked how it was and she loved which is great - I don’t want to screw this up and want to convert it to actually meeting her

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dude you gotta just go it alone....We can't hold your hand every step of the way.

From what she wrote though it sounds like she is more interested in the place than you. After all she made the effort to visit it, and didn't give you lead time to meet up.

You could push for a meetup, but do it in the mind set of "Well I'm not meeting her now , I got nothing to lose...."

If a woman wants to see you, she will make time.

>