How come no one else would dare go explore this topic?

NiceGuy110

Space Monkey
space monkey
I like to watch this video about once a year. It's refreshing! It's as if this video makes me remember the very thing society is trying to force me to forget. It's a complete exaggeration of things, but I wish I'd watched it when I was a teenager. No one will come teach young men this very important lesson, and it often screws up many people's lives. Beautiful to hear this man call a spade a spade!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTrCBcrFMCI

NiceGuy110

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's the fact that men "don't fuck with who you are", and that women will "shit inside your heart".

I think it's all about comparing female revenge with male revenge. And I think it leads into the issue of how women react when they find out that their loser husband they broke up with is dating a better looking younger woman... and how they feel bitter and needy as a result.... "oh how come he never acted that way with me? how come he didn't do those things with me? me me me". And then to compare that to the reverse scenario... how if a man broke up with his wife, how he wouldn't get upset if she went on to find some hot stud. They have to deal with it or else they would make fool of themselves. I feel women can kind of get away with making fools of themselves. Many men don't notice this very interesting thing about women until they get divorced. So many men learn this lesson the hard way.

So maybe it's about how females are always comparing themselves. You think you're done with your ex, but you still have to be careful of her feelings... why? In case she sees you make a success of yourself & get lots of attention... because then she will get hurt. I have dealt with this. I think it all boils down to how men have to justify their existence and women have to figure out ways to accidentally drop their handbag beside a multimillionaire.

What I love about the video, is how he says what I feel, but yet I wouldn't make such claims it because I wouldn't trust myself to be able to back up such statements. I mean you could so easily trip me up on what I just typed!

>