Why men so scared of hostility and aggression these days?

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Too many dudes are way too civilized. They're sapped of their masculinity. They act like it's above them to be physically dominant.

They behave too cool for school and just try to brush everything off and they wonder why they look like pussies. Why don't they like to fight? Aggression and dominating other men is enjoyable as fuck. I even see it in some dudes here. They want to be the genuine man but they come off like pacifists lmao.

Like we are men... We were born to fuck and fight. There's no greater feeling than getting in a fight. The adrenaline rush is the greatest feeling on Earth, better than sex. It's easy to see why some men love war and wish they could go back.

Anyway, I think it's stupid when I make fun of someone and they try taking the high ground. Stop taking life so seriously, it's normal for men to shit talk each other. It's not personal. We're fucking savages straight up

Music for men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIHrd7 ... Fy7RdZWwj8

One other thing I've never understood. Men wanting to be friends and buddy buddy with other dudes. This shit is weird asf to me cus I see every man as competition. Why would I be their friends? I don't value it, they don't interest me unless there's an actual gain in it for me like favors they can do for me or if I can learn something from him or if he has connections. But other than that I don't want a relationship with another dude. I want to dominate him and be better than him lol. I want to fuck his bitch

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Why men so scared of hostility and aggression these days?

Because of Gillette advertisements... social conditioning in other words.

How do you personally go about exercising your aggression day to day. Curious to hear your practical considerations here... or do you just kind of recklessly go about and hope you don't get thrown in jail?

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
I loved the Gillette commercial. More weak men more and easier pussy for me.

Also men who think physical violence is wrong? Oh boy, I'll have a field day.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Cacc said:
The adrenaline rush is the greatest feeling on Earth, better than sex. It's easy to see why some men love war and wish they could go back.

I think its possible sex is the greatest feeling in the world. Quote from Hector article
Hector said:
"But sex happens to be one of the best, if not the best, pleasure the material universe has to offer.

In that same Joe Rogan clip I linked to above, Joe talks about flying in an F-18 jet with the Blue Angels and how crazy amazing it was to fly so fast that you have to hyperventilate to avoid losing consciousness.

But then he concludes with...

“It was so intense! I mean life changing intense… but pussy’s better.”
https://www.girlschase.com/content/beco ... imal-world

I don't know if it's right for people to go back to war because they're bored and want action. Maybe they're resenting and/or bitter towards the social world. Either way, would you be cool if another country invaded yours and you died? You may not get a chance to fight or get pussy say... if you were Jewish in WW2. Bang, gone.

Cacc said:
One other thing I've never understood. Men wanting to be friends and buddy buddy with other dudes. This shit is weird asf to me cus I see every man as competition. Why would I be their friends? I don't value it, they don't interest me unless there's an actual gain in it for me like favors they can do for me or if I can learn something from him or if he has connections. But other than that I don't want a relationship with another dude. I want to dominate him and be better than him lol. I want to fuck his bitch

I would think most people have a desire for some companionship with others. Have you tried to be friends with some guys and it didn't work out or didn't feel a connection, if that's the right word? It's based on reciprocity I think, shared mutual interests and/or shared mannerisms personality. When you say you'd fuck his woman, is that a full on intent, that you plan to act out, or is it a passing thought that happens sometimes, and you can see an opportunity to be with a woman, but you don't plan to act on it? Another example of passing thought is walking down the street you could push kids over as a thought but are you actually going to do that?

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Rain said:
I think its possible sex is the greatest feeling in the world. Quote from Hector article

So let me get this straight. Because one guy says sex is the best feeling in the world, this is true for 100% of the male population out there?

Rain said:
I don't know if it's right for people to go back to war because they're bored and want action. Maybe they're resenting and/or bitter towards the social world. Either way, would you be cool if another country invaded yours and you died? You may not get a chance to fight or get pussy say... if you were Jewish in WW2. Bang, gone.

Being bitter and enjoying war aren't mutually exclusive. You can be both. I wouldn't be cool in the sense that it'd let them do whatever they want. I would take arms and happily gun down the invaders. Not because I am patriotic, but because it's disrespectful to me for foreigners to come to my land and think they own it. But I am not a jew in ww2, so the example is irrelevant. I have the tools to defend myself and my people and I will do that :)

Rain said:
I would think most people have a desire for some companionship with others. Have you tried to be friends with some guys and it didn't work out or didn't feel a connection, if that's the right word? It's based on reciprocity I think, shared mutual interests and/or shared mannerisms personality.

I do not feel bonds or connections with people. With women, I'm with them because of sex and because emotional manipulation is fun. With men, there needs to be a benefit for me, like learning something from him, or he gives me drugs for free, or if I have to keep appearances like with my boss. If they don't have a benefit but they are there with me at the moment are they entertaining? If not I enjoy exploiting their emotions and getting reactions. Otherwise I've never had bond like what you describe. I'm a loner mostly.

Rain said:
When you say you'd fuck his woman, is that a full on intent, that you plan to act out, or is it a passing thought that happens sometimes, and you can see an opportunity to be with a woman, but you don't plan to act on it?

Depends on the person. A had sex with the gf of a worker I disliked and I told him. He quit not long after, couldn't see my face. This I planned. If I have nothing against the guy I would still have sex with his girlfriend if I have the opportunity, but I'm not as focused about it.

Rain said:
Another example of passing thought is walking down the street you could push kids over as a thought but are you actually going to do that?

It's not so simple. For one, what do I get out of that? Nothing that comes to mind. Second, am I around people I know? There are appearances to keep up, I'm not going to give off a bad perception if I can help it. Third, I could go to prison/be attacked/killed for something like that. All for pushing down a kid which gives me no pleasure? I'll pass.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Because we think about the consequences.....

The days are gone when you could "take it outside and settle it" without getting arrested. Or get a knife or gun pulled on you.

Today the way we defend and provide for our tribe (families ) is though generating income to buy goods and services, not warring, looting and raiding.

Want a way to tap into your Savage side? Few ways....Combat sports like boxing and MMA, Hunt and fish in ecosystems with Grizzly bears, Hunt Wild Boars without a firearm.

When I run into a societal bully, I think to myself "Thou doth protest to much." What you describe in your OP is that. Aggression without cause or benefit.

There is a good description of appropriate Savagery in Robert Ruark's Book Something of Value When the main character gets in a fight after being in the bush for a long while I can't find the excerpt right now.

THere is a good AOM article that differentiates Social aggression and Asocial Violence. I dunno maybe I grew up on too many Louis L'Amour novels...

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:
When I run into a societal bully, I think to myself "Thou doth protest to much." What you describe in your OP is that. Aggression without cause or benefit.

Who's protesting? I think you might be projecting unto me if you think I'm bitching. The benefit is that I enjoy dominating other men and take pleasure in it. That's all the benefit I need.

I still measure risk vs reward. I don't go around doing whatever I want at all times like Mr. Rob assumed. I just take bigger risks than most. You don't, good for you.

Since you spoke about protecting the tribe and all. I wonder who will step up and be most effective in a dangerous situation; the man who isn't afraid to take risks or the one who's always worried about the consequences?

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lol.

I thought y'all had more fight in you.

Also it's my birthday today. Horrah 21 years old. Still have more balls than 99% of the population of men.

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Cacc said:
Anyway, I think it's stupid when I make fun of someone and they try taking the high ground. Stop taking life so seriously, it's normal for men to shit talk each other. It's not personal. We're fucking savages straight up
Okay

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Cacc said:
Lol.
Also it's my birthday today. Horrah 21 years old. Still have more balls than 99% of the population of men.
That's right dude

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Cacc said:
Too many dudes are way too civilized. They're sapped of their masculinity. They act like it's above them to be physically dominant.

They behave too cool for school and just try to brush everything off and they wonder why they look like pussies. Why don't they like to fight? Aggression and dominating other men is enjoyable as fuck. I even see it in some dudes here. They want to be the genuine man but they come off like pacifists lmao.

Like we are men... We were born to fuck and fight. There's no greater feeling than getting in a fight. The adrenaline rush is the greatest feeling on Earth, better than sex. It's easy to see why some men love war and wish they could go back.

Music for men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIHrd7 ... Fy7RdZWwj8

this reminds me of me when i was 18 years old.
violence is looked down upon by society,if you are violent and agreesive enough the only people you will be able to hand out with are the outcasts.
human need society,as a source of money and mates.
if you do things that harm the quality of your networkyou will punish only you

>