Robert Greene is so legit, hope he keeps on writing.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Just got done reading his most recent book The Laws of Human Nature after reading 48 Laws of Power and 33 Strategies of War in the recent months. I have had to deal with a lot of toxic and scheming people in the workplace including one sociopath boss at one company (hypocrite California liberal) who had it out for me. The works that Robert Greene has produced have been bordering on life-changing for me, great stuff without question.

While 48 Laws of Power is regarded as his best work, I think the Laws of Human Nature was really ground breaking stuff. Robert Greene has a way of presenting the red pill stuff without any of the bitterness which has made him probably my favorite author. I hope he keeps on writing more and more stuff about human nature, the dude is brilliant!

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
robert greene is legit

Monsieur PUSSYMAGNET

Space Monkey
space monkey
You've got to read the 50th law. All of Greene's books deal with human nature and his previous books just do so with a different message. Whereas his latest book is pretty much a culmination of his life's work and has human nature as it's main focus for the first time

>