Hector's Insta Deleted!

Marcellus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I always check out Hector's instagram Papi_mapuche and recently there were a bunch of losers commenting on his photos all these stupid things and pretty much just being a bunch of haters. Hector responded and let em know! It was pretty funny if you got to see it.

Now I go on his page and it says the page cannot be found. Which only happens for deactivated or deleted pages. Seeing as how Hector was trying out instagram DM game and slowly getting more followers no way he deactivated. Just wanted to say this shit has made me mad and it's so stupid that he loses his account over just a bunch of random nobodies who probably reported him.

-M

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I hate to say it.

but he called a women which insulted him, a wakandacunt. To be honest, it's funny. I laugh at how savage it is but that was racist to a certain extent, and i am a brown guy.

In case if ppl think Hector is an asshole, he is not.

Zac

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Feminine primary social order is real.

White knight power is real.

Women can post half-naked pics of themselves all the live long day, but if a real man dares call them out on it (meaning, get sexually playful with them), or just speaks the truth of women in general (TRP truth, that is), the feminized social police come after us.

We all love Hector, but legit manosphere voices are under harsh scrutiny right now. We could just quit, but I advise against that. The internet is to men what the sexual revolution was for women: authentic male space without the need for actual physical space. Most conventional male space has either been eradicated (largely by white knights, for fear of ‘toxic’ masculinity), or it has been infiltrated by the sisterhood and consequently emasculated. The brotherhood (men writ large) needs to communicate, so to that end, even if it means watering down your more public content, please do not just go away.

Be more clever. Do whatever it takes to keep the truth flowing.

-M

P.S. They can ban or corrupt this space and that, but real men will naturally find a way to congregate… /smirk

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh yeah, my shit got hella deleted.

My new one is @hector_papi_castillo

Onto the experience...

I will say this - I don't feel guilty for what I said, she deserved it 100% (also, it was REALLY funny. A lot of her followers probably missed my sense of humor and took it all seriously)

....BUT, I could have handled it better.

It was good marketing, if my target audience is my followers. But it wasn't good marketing for mainstream people. I don't ever wanna be mainstream, but I do need to work on my copywriting, so to say. My PR. Cuz I do represent the business, considering my position within it.

Oh and as for politics, I gotta stay out of that now (publicly at least). Bad news bears. I'll discuss it privately with people, but I can't advertise with it (and every post on my Instagram is persona, but also an advertisement of Girls Chase).

I wish her all the best and everyone involved.

I gotta move beyond this anger I have (it's an issue, even if it's righteous anger). My dad and I recently had a very intense bonding moment (we have a rough relationship...he wasn't around when I was younger and he's also fucked up from his childhood) and what I learned is we need to let go of our anger. We legit cried together. And it was just before the whole account deletion shit happened).

When the account got deleted I thought to myself, "Okay, I can't be risking a potential jackpot of pussy and money over some thot. I need to fix my anger issues and focus my attention elsewhere."

Do you know how many leads on girls I lost with that deletion?

But it actually might work out in my favor with some girls who were maybe not interested, but now are cuz I seemed to have dropped off the face of the Earth. Had a few girls DM me already like, "WTF HAPPENED."

So yeah, these hoes ain't worth losing cool/cute hoes that wanna smash (the chick I argued with was actually quite beautiful. I even weaved that into my insults haha. She had BEAUTIFUL eyes and very sexy skin. Decent body, too...so yeah shame she is a negative person; makes her so unattractive despite her looks. In fact, I would even argue her insulting me was a auto-rejection from her, cuz we had actually exchanged a flirty DM 3 days prior, but she lost her shit when she saw an ass pic I took of a girl....ACTUALLY, now that I think of it, one of the hashtags in the photo was #whitegirlsevolving and compliments to white girls and #interracial in there...maybe she got mad that I was focusing on her whiteness...which is weird cuz I'd just complimented the chick and she's black...i've been with a handful of black chicks and loved me all. Damn...in another universe...that's one way I'm staying positive throughout this. She obviously has anger issues and so do I. Hopefully she learned something from it as I did.]

Anyways, no big deal. Best to her and everyone else. Moving forward, #positivevibesonly (for those who don't know, go follow 50 cent on Instagram. Funny shit).

Also, if you eve wanna PM me on the forum, it's better to DM my Instagram (unless I get deleted for the 3rd time lol).

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That’s some heavy shit, man. I haven’t spoken to my dad in nearly four years (my choice). He’s a whiny, negative chump with anger issues of his own, and I need to stay away from that.

I only wish I coulda seen the whole interaction. Sounds like a learning experience we all could have benefited from.

-M

P.S. Following your new channel.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I knew I was not the only one having this feeling but I have felt that overtime, a lot of these male and player movements have died down or at least been really watered down. It used to be that a man would want to smash as much as possible but then it became infiltrated by the "self improvement" crowd and I cannot help but wonder if that was the ploy by the left, white knights and emasculated men. Now if a guy chases women, he is guilty and being called someone who somehow lacks a life purpose or has no life outside of game, my thoughts are why do these people congregate to male spaces dedicated to game and chasing women? It makes no sense to me.

As for Hector's situation, you learned the hard way man. I know how it can be like to have that disconnect after you have not spent as much time out there compared to places where you can speak freely. Do not even talk politics with a millennial, they are so easily brainwashed and I say that as a millennial himself. At some point you have to live in society and Instagram is an extension of millennial society, you really have to keep that kind of a player life on the down low or either advertise it well.

What has worked for me is taking "model" pics of some of the girls I am seeing and making it strictly about that, I am appreciating beauty instead of making it booty pics and explicit comments. You have to be careful because the truth is, very few men out there are having success with women or doing well in the game, most men are losers. Most men are living their garbage life getting older, weaker and becoming more of a cuck each day, no man wants to put in the effort to get well with this sort of thing. The envy and jealousy is real, especially for a guy with your kind of success Hector.

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh Pry,

Definitely white knights and emasculated men (I used to be one), but as for political affiliation, it is definitely all of the above. I’d say men on the left generally fall into the emasculated category, but men on the right fall generally fall into the trad con category.

Those guys actually believe we can somehow revive the old social contract from the 1950’s. They buy into the myth of the ‘good girl,’ or ‘not all women are like that’ paradigm.

-M

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The other thing is, Hector is more than a show off to get booty. He is also a teacher of the craft. All manosphere teachers tread on thin ice these days as they take a risk to enlighten gentlemen like us. Women and feminized men hate the truth because it challenges their life long ego investment in blue pill thinking. This is why they invade male space and go after us. They are genuinely frigtened of the truth.

-M

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lastly, it looks like Hector did himself in via a combative interaction, and the bitch just reported him out of her indignation — a final, back-handed blow. Other than losing his temper, the content of his Insta in and of itself was fine.

My point is, I believe men who live unapologetically masculine lives, including their social media content (job occupation not withstanding) are by far less likely to get harassment complaints. It is the men who try so hard to appear noble (white knights), who then attempt to make a sexual pass at a woman (what man can’t?!). Those guys get thrown under the bus by the feminine imperative.

Be a jerk. Learn to be a lovable asshole, and you should weather the storm. (Hopefully, I’m right.)

-M

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Looks like I'm permanently banned. 3rd got locked and I tried to make a new one with a new email and new username and SOMEHOW they INSTANTLY banned me as I created it. I have NO IDEA how they did that.

Hector

>