Anyone who has eczema but still gets laid?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I have eczema thanks to both of my parents having this stupid disease and passing it down to me. Recently it's really been hurting my self esteem a lot. I have two big ugly bumps on my belly area and it's really irritated me physically, mentally and emotionally. I don't even want to practice seduction because I think it's pointless while I have these. If I get to the point of sex i'm not gonna get a girl to suck me off or fuck me when she sees these two gross bumps on my belly. I'm gonna see a new dermatologist later this month hopefully so maybe I can treat this. I just want to know if anybody else who practices seduction has the experience of dealing with eczema and whether they have still been able to get pussy regardless of their eczema or any other bad skin condition? How do your gfs or female companions react when they see you have eczema or whatever? Any input is appreciated.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
In short, no this should not stop you from seduction. For one you dont "have" to take your shirt off if it bothers you that much.

When it comes to these things women are typically going to judge your imperfections based on how insecure YOU are about them... i.e. if you don't consider it a big deal neither will they 99% of the time (I promise you she's probably just as worried you'll notice that her clitoris is skewed to the left slightly or that you wont like the birthmark on her stomach etc..) If it truly is that bad the worst you may get is a girl ask about it and you can respond "ah kinda gnarly huh? its just a little eczema, nothing you can catch.. so you were telling me the 3 types of french kisses you know how to do so well, Im truly interested now" (and then pull her into you so she can't sit there and stare at it).

So if she says something acknowledge it, ease her worry its nothing she can get, and then change the subject back to something more seduction oriented.

Maybe at the very worst you'll get the random one girl in 100 that got a contagious skin rash from her uncle Ned when she was 6 years old and is freaked out by any rash she comes in contact with and makes a big deal of it, this is unlikely to happen but if it does then you can just dismiss her for being rude and go meet a less neurotic girl.

We all have something to be insecure about and even the sexiest models aren't perfect. So long your a strong guy who isn't insecure in his imperfections most women probably aren't going to be up in alms about the shit.

Lastly if your dermatologist cant fix the problem I have a friends girlfriend who got her lifelong eczema under control with a Dr. that practices functional medicine. Here something to look into: https://kresserinstitute.com/functional-approach-eczema/

>