I am happy if you guys are successful but fundamental truth for me, i guess

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

i am actually happy if you guys are successful but i am so focused, adamant on telling things like it is or truth, because i want people to see beyond their success, while also helping the lowest of lowest, and understanding how things really work.

Success is fleeting. Lessons are built.

ANYWAY, hope you guys have a good day. Let me know your story or anything or comment, how's your day. :D

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
common,

how's your day people? don't be sad because i offend you guys. I am your parent. I am your father. :)

Zac

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Zac,

It all comes down to mindset that we have... If you think success is short lasting, you are right. And if you think success is long lasting, you are also right, it all depends on how you look at things and what do you consider success, which basically comes back to what is your mindset, believes, perception of world... your own thoughts...

* If a guy has a long term relationship mindset yet he finds a girl for 2 months and then the relationship is gone, his success is short lasting. He will feel unsuccessful...

* If a guy has a LTR mindset and finds a girl for the whole life, his success is long lasting. True, he will die, all of us will eventually die, but in the mean time we live...

* If a guy has a short term relationship mindset (STR) and keep finding girls that fit in to his STR, he will feel successful, his success will be long lasting - at least till he changes his mindset...

* If a guy with STR finds LTR girl, he will not be happy or successful... he will consider himself unsuccessful because he is now in LTR while keep looking around for STR flings...

If we don't understand what is our own mindset we will suffer, because we are only looking for things that don't satisfy us. I'll tell you, the whole seduction business is quite un-natural. Maybe it wasn't meant to be... Sure, there is this huge amount of knowledge on GC and other websites, we (men) finally feel empowered, we finally understand what is going on as far as relationships. But is it that important?

I've been around seduction and/or PUA since some 2008, if not sooner... I've studied Ross Jefries, 60 years of challenge, DocLove and couple others way before I found GC, ROK and other today's popular sites... I love it, still today I really enjoy it, there are always new and new stuff to learn, and new stuff to re-learn or re-discover... But you know what, most of it is just garbage...

Girls are smart, true, yet at the same time they are very simple. All they are looking for is a man. Not an immature boy but a man. They throw at you their sh*t tests just to see how you can deal with it, and based on your reaction they move to to a certain category, for example friend zone, lover, provider, friend with benefits and so on...

It is exciting if you learn something from seduction community and go and sleep with a hot girl. But is it really fullfilling, especially if you don't have STR mindset?

* Short Term Relationship (STR) mindset is difficult. You basically have to live on your own and be happy with it. Then you just go out and have fun with girls. It may sound easy, but I believe that this STR mindset is very difficult to implement... STR is mostly just physical sex, little bit of vibes but then you are moving on to another girl... Is it satisfying? I believe that for most guys not, most guys want the emotional involvement as well... You have to be mostly cold emotionally to be successful with this mindset...

* Long Term Relationship (LTR) mindset is easy. I believe most guys have this LTR mindset, they just want to find a good girl that they can love and have family with her, take care of her, provide and so forth... IMO that is just natural, it comes with more intimacy and emotional involvement (perhaps called love)...

The problem with seduction and PUA is that it sort of teaches STR strategies while the guy's mindset remains LTR... It works for some guys (as they are fine with STR) but not for many others... That's why many guys learn some seduction, find a good girl and then move on with their life...

Unfortunately, they don't behave like a MAN, and thus their relationship is sooner or later broken... Then they go, find another sites like ROK or Red Pill, and they start seeing things in totally different perspective...

Girls are just girls. Girls are naturally submissive, they naturally follow men. Men are men, they should be naturally dominant. But they are not, today's men are not men, they are mostly immature boys. And that is the problem, the problem is not with girls, the problem is with MEN...

So if we have weak and unstable men, we will also have weak and unstable girls... And on the other hand, if we have strong and leading men, the girls will also become strong, and following.... That is just a natural outcome...

Most of today's men are unstable, they are weak. They have no spine, they are not really men. The girls can't really be happy with such men, that is why you see so many feminists, entitled women, so much cheating, so much disrespect towards men and so on... Nobody is really happy. Is it a fault of girls? No, they are only following men's example. It is fault of men as they fail to lead...

-----------------

Seduction and PUA is in essence just a chasing of women. You (we) pretend that you are not chasing, but in reality you are because you are doing everything possible to get into that girl's panties and win her heart... You pretend that you are not chasing just so you can "get her"... You (we) are obsessed with women all day and all night, you (we) keep constantly thinking about how to improve yourself to get that one special girl that you really like... In seduction and PUA, girls are always at the top of your list, they are always Number 1 on your list...

See, becoming and being a man is totally different. You drop the girls out of the equation. You don't pretend, you don't chase, you don't worry about women at all. In stead of thinking 24/7 how to "get her" you are thinking about doing manly stuff. How to become physically stronger. How to achieve better grades. How to improve your piano skills, how to achieve more results in your business, or whatever you think is making you a man... You focus on achieving your goals, you focus on creating your World...

That is the correct mindset guys should be thought, how to create their own World in which they are The Kings... In this mindset, you drop girls to 3rd or 4th place, you stop worrying about them, you stop "getting them", you stop improving for them, you stop seducing them...

At the same time, you of course also have to "be around" girls, you can't just sit home and expect that some of them will knock on your door (although that also happens, LOL).

And then you WILL see things are suddenly changing... The girls will become interested in you. They will start approaching you, they will start asking you questions, they will start coming back, they will start contacting you, they will start giving you windows... not just one quick one, but more of them and longer ones... They will want to join YOUR world, and in some cases they will even fight over you because all they want is a real man, not a boy...

See the difference? You don't have to give a damn about seduction at all, all you have to worry about is being a man. You don't have to seek for windows, they will be given to you...

Who cares if you don't sleep with the girl on the 1st or 3rd date? She doesn't care, all she cares about is if you are a man that she can join. You shouldn't care either, especially if you have LTR mindset. If you are a man, she will most likely test you first because at first she will not believe her own eyes, she will not believe that MAN is actually still existing in this World... She will test you, she will hate to test you, and you will see in her eyes that she is more than hoping that you will pass the test... She will then come back and GIVE you the window, clear and loud, you will not miss it even with closed eyes... and if you miss it she will come back and give you another one...

:)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Drck,

Drck said:
But you know what, most of it is just garbage...

Well most other websites are but not GIrlschase, and definitely not Chase Amante communication with me when he is around. Now he's missing in Nirvana or something.

Nah kidding, he has been busy with launch and i am pretty much bogged down by many things, except it's funny i find enthusiasm and time in posting knowledge rants on Facebook.

Talking about garbage, i think what you mean is re emphasizing the same thing. Which i agree, it looks garbage but not all of it. I can always derive a thing or two from the Sandman (redpill), Return of Kings, Gambler, Aaron Sleazy, and many others.

Even yourself. :)

Drck said:
It is exciting if you learn something from seduction community and go and sleep with a hot girl. But is it really fullfilling, especially if you don't have STR mindset?

Oh man, how true. I think this is so fucking underrated and not mention across the board. I hope a Girlschase article will address this. I hope that Chase address this as the author.

Drck said:
The problem with seduction and PUA is that it sort of teaches STR strategies while the guy's mindset remains LTR... It works for some guys (as they are fine with STR) but not for many others... That's why many guys learn some seduction, find a good girl and then move on with their life...

It's an ambivalent feeling.

One hand, you selling people stuff. The other hand, you need to address a reality they live by. Perhaps need to market better but it's a society problem, a system fault that raise people to be a certain kind of person and to be "system people".

Drck said:
So if we have weak and unstable men, we will also have weak and unstable girls... And on the other hand, if we have strong and leading men, the girls will also become strong, and following.... That is just a natural outcome...

Most of today's men are unstable, they are weak. They have no spine, they are not really men. The girls can't really be happy with such men, that is why you see so many feminists, entitled women, so much cheating, so much disrespect towards men and so on... Nobody is really happy. Is it a fault of girls? No, they are only following men's example. It is fault of men as they fail to lead...

-----------------

I have to disagree with you on a deeper level. You are definitely right. Man are at fault but it is like asking a man to be religion crusade in a secular state. He is "blind".

"Blind" means

- awareness
- miss expectations
- principles vs process
- not understanding principles vs process
- lacking critical thinking, mental gymnastics
- knowledge in field due to lack of process
- tangible reality vs delusional reality/principles vs process ,

Drck said:
ou can't just sit home and expect that some of them will knock on your door (although that also happens, LOL).

I had a girl friend asking a friend for my address after she fuck my social reputation and fail. Luckily he didn't told her. Perhaps she could have been knocking on my door!

Drck said:
She doesn't care, all she cares about is if you are a man that she can join

AGREED

Zac

>