Getting ex-back

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys been a minute, so over the past 7 months I've had a girlfriend, after reaching around 50 lays i wanted to try a relationship. I fell for the girl and there was drama and hardships during the relationship but we worked through it. I've broken her trust twice, once by going on tinder (not talking or chatting but swiping) and another for flaking out on a brunch to meet her parents (we had just begun dating and we were graduating it felt early, but they were there and i just flaked). So now recently she got a job and moved to California, I'm still in MA. A few days in she found out i was using tinder again, once again to swipe not chat or nothing. I was honest and she broke up with me, I never thought tinder was a big deal so i didn't care if i used it or not and i disregarded her feelings on it. We had already planned for me to go down there in November so I had the plane tickets. When we broke up she told me not to come down there and I'd be able to get some credit for the tickets so basically get a refund. I'd like to get back with her but given the circumstances, i find it unlikely. I also plan on moving to california because othe career i want to pursue has many opportunities there.

Now I already refunded the tickets but iw as wondering if that was the right move given the circumstances. SHould i have kept them and tried to still visit or did i make the right move if I want her back? And now that shes has gone i feel such a surge in motivation to improve and I'm positive that once I improve and become the man I want to be that I may not want her back, I still need to meditate and think on this.

I've mainly gotten two answers one was that she wanted to break up and neede an excuse, this is what my parents and many people have told me, but my gay friend offered an alternative that she was jealous and she couldnt get what she wanted from me, true commitment. During our time together i didn't sleep with any other women or involve myself with them, I was commited and thought I would eventually build something with this girl. Given the cirumstances I would love if you guys could weigh in and offer some advice!

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You know what? Fuck this post and fuck this person that posted it. I am not this person. I stopped improving when I met this girl and maybe thats why i feel so much more drive and motivation now that shes gone. I'm going back to aspiring to be fucking amazing not good enough. I am going to become a fucking savage.

>