10 Commandments of Tinder

Jayillavista

Rookie
Rookie
10 Commandments of Tinder

Swipe according to Tinder’s algorithm
There was a time in which it was totally fine, and even smart, to swipe right on everyone. But now this action has consequences. Tinder now has an algorithm in which you are given an internal and secretly calculated score. This score is calculated based on a variety of factors, including how often you are swiped right on. Based on this, you will be moved up or down the scale and shown only to users who are about of equal status. And along with this algorithm, there are certain ways in which you could be “punished”, such as swiping right on every user.

So in order to not fall victim to the algorithm, don’t swipe right on everyone, and try not to be too picky either. You can get penalized for both. Go for a right swipe rate of about 30-70% for best results.

Start over
As you might have noticed, Tinder’s algorithm might have already messed things up for you if you have gone against its idea of what a “straight-A Tinder student” should look like. If you are one of the unlucky ones who has gone from lots of matches to no matches, you might want to start fresh with a new account.

Speaking of this, Tinder also rewards new users by first giving them a “high score”. This means that the newer users will be shown way more often than older users. So don’t get too cocky during this period. Use this time wisely.

Send messages
It’s important that you do send out messages, as this affects your profile’s status on Tinder as well. Don’t be that guy who matches with a zillion people just to show them off as trophies. Send out those messages. And when you do, make sure to keep them flirty, confident, and easy to respond to. Never start with politics, physical compliments, or what they do for a living. And always end with a question!

Re-evaluate your photos
If you have any photos of you at the gym, taking a selfie, in sunglasses, with an ex, or staring unsmiling directly into the camera, remove them immediately. Instead, use photos of you in nature, doing things that you love, looking away from the camera, cuddling a dog, wearing solid colors, and/or being in great company.In the end, the types of photos that you choose will have the most extreme impact on whether or not you are able to get more matches on Tinder.

Write a bio
Before deciding whether or not to actually meet up with someone, don’t you check out what they have written first? It’s very important to write something short and sweet here. Yes, having great photos might get you more matches on Tinder, but the bio is what’s going to get you those dates.

Ditch the self-sabotage
Bashing yourself and your personality traits can be a genuine bummer for your viewers. So before you write something mean about yourself in order to get a few laughs, don’t. This is your chance to shine. Write only about your most positive features.

Hold off on being sexual
Unless you are the god of gods and a solid Tinder 10, you will probably not get away with including anything sexual in your profile. Stay away from overly suggestive photos, sexual innuendos, or dirty first messages. If you are just using the app to “play” and have a laugh with your friends, then it is what it is. But this kind of behavior isn’t going to help you get more matches on Tinder.

Use and pay for Tinder boosts
Yeah, I know. This one sucks. But Tinder is a business after all. If you pay them, they’re probably going to want to reward you.

Turn on Discovery mode
Make sure that your “discovery” mode is on! If you don’t turn this on, you are letting Tinder know that you do not want your profile to be shown to other people. This is a simple mistake with annoying consequences.

Expand your age range If you are convinced that the oldest person you would ever date is definitely two years younger than you, I would suggest re-evaluating.
My book walks you through the entire process of Tinder, from setting up your profile from after the date.

http://voalista.com

If you guys have anymore rules let me know.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Jay,

I agree. IT works given that i saw with friends.

The tactics "work" meaning matches and messages. BUt the sex vibe also fall like an aeroplane getting shot from the sky.

Zac

>