Mapping out my future girls past. Is she sexually experienced or not?

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Reading the article "How Many Partners Has Your Girlfriend Had? Find Out Here", made me think about the girl I most probably might end up in a relationship with. Opening my eyes and swallowing the Red Pill has made me a little paranoid as it pertains to women I go serious with so I want you guys to weigh in and tell me if I am wrong about my feeling or not.

It's just a pretty big investment to make if she asks for commitment and I want to feel that she is the right one. I should not care as much about her sexual past but I do. I haven't asked for a clear answer about number counts sex-wise because I do not want to seem controlling and jealous, but I have some information that might be helpful.

* She has some of the signs from 3 of the profiles in the article (not the cynical one). She is clearly confident (high count) but also seem a little naive and trusting when it comes to love (which indicates lack of sexual experience according to the article. I also have a past of cheating and hurting girls so I usually have a good feel of which girls are naive and which are not). She has also some sexual inhibitions (no anal, BJs and is not as comfortable getting licked, but it's getting better). She however really enjoys sex and is able to cum with me all the time.

*I entered her life as a lover and when we got to know each other I was dating another girl. She has heard from my flatmates that I have girls over to my place so I seem powerful and preselected from her viewpoint. So when she ended up in my place she saw me more or less as a flirt and I used that to get her to open up to me. This is what I found out:

a) I told her about threesomes and if she wanted to try it out with me and a friend of mine. She tells me she never done that and was a little intrigued but also unsure.

b) Since I've told her some stories about my sexual past (to see how she responds) she has also told me about hers without me asking. "I had a lover over there, had a fling for a couple of months", she has said once we passed a building nearby. I think girls that are "hiding" don't say such things without being asked.

c) Once we passed by a street she suddenly tells me about her "last ONS" and how it changed the way she viewed it. She felt used, she says and told herself she did not want to have sex with strangers anymore. This was about 8 years ago (she is 31).

*She seemed also surprised that I was able to seduce her in one week (I did a date compression) as she says she usually makes guys wait for a month or two before sex happened. She liked that I moved fast, but is not used to it.

*She almost always wears baggy pants and big clothes. I haven't seen her wearing something revealing.

*She doesn't drink or go to clubs. 80 percent of her friends are girls that doesnt drink either (the guys are pretty beta).

*The days before I bedded her, she tells me she can't have sex because she is emotionally involved with someone else and wants it to end first as she felt it was wrong to be involved with, flirting with someone else at the same time (he is a friend of mine she wasn't sexual with, I describe him below). She ended it and felt good about making me her lover.

However, when I asked her lightly about her sexual count she avoided the question. As I said before I haven't asked her very directly.

She is also petrified about STDs and made me use condoms for a couple of weeks before we had sex without. She, however, tells me she had sex one month prior to our meeting instead of 3 months as she said before. When asked about why the "change", she says it was because she felt like I might have give her something. So instead of saying "I have to test myself now that we have had unprotected sex" she says "I had sex one month ago actually, so you should test yourself and so should I".

She got upset when I said I was confused about this and says her fear of STDs made her say one month to "make sure I did not give her any STDs", I haven't tested myself yet, but she has. And there's nothing to fear.

Ah, and one more thing: The guy she was "involved with" prior to me is a friend of mine (who's better with women than I am). He still doesn't know about us so when I asked them both (separately) if they ever had sex, both of them said no, but kissed many times. He tried to seduce her on different occasions but, "she is a hard case". Probably a reason why she got both surprised and hooked on my ability to seduce her as fast as she isn't "like that".

I know this is a pretty long-assed analysis. But it puts a lot of things in perspective. From my point of view, choosing one girl to be monogamous with is a pretty big investment. I am currently dating around and sleeping around.

After writing this long essay, I kind of feel like she is the faithful and the honest type of girl. Both her friends and her past relationships seem fine. So does her relationship with her father. She doesn't seem bitter or has baggage. But who knows, we've only dated for a month and she is in India traveling for two months. She says she is not looking for anything down there and only wants to hang out at the yoga retreats and dancing classes (and she doesn't drink). We Skype and text frequently (she is the one who initiates 70% of the time) and she says she miss me a lot.

We have an amazing connection and everything. Sex is great and when she gets back, we might start a relationship. I like her and feel like I can trust her but who knows; women can be good at hiding. My gut feeling tells me she is the faithful type of girl, though. Maybe she just wants to "forget" her past and likes me so much that she wants me to commit but who knows.

Any thoughts?

>