Should you have sex with 1 girl before a threesome with 2?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
About a month ago I was serving two girls at my bar. I was super flirty with their table. A week later they saw me out and more or less attacked me and were fighting over me. One was a HB6 one was a HB7. Was being physical amd grabbing ass. Since they were fighting over me I tried to pull the threesome, but ultimately lost both because some guys they already knew came and swept them away because I didn't attend to both of them enough.

So last night I'm at a party and the host is one of the girls. We chit chat and realize that we've met. I bring up that I wanted to have a threesome with them and it seemed to slightly pique her interest. This morning I was picking up my jacket from her house and we were alone. I considered making a move but chose not to because it's social circle and she wasn't looking very hot this morning.

Anyway, it made me think about whether or not fucking one of the girls would increase or decrease my chance of fucking both of them.

In one way, if I fucked her brains out she'd surely tell her friend, which is good. And if they're down to share that'd be great.

In another way, if I fuck her good she might want me all to herself, which would be lame considering she's the less hot of the two.

So, I wasn't feeling like just fucking her as is, but if it meant a higher chance of a threesome, I would. It's on my yearly goals and I feel like it'd be really fun. Beginning to think I'm mentally masturbating the whole threesome thing to death / overly glorifying it, but I digress.

What are you guys' thoughts?

Hue

silenceinthesnow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey man,

It's quite a tough one and there isn't a right or wrong answer as I've had success with both approaches. It depends on the girl(s), I was seeing a girl earlier this year and we were sharing a room with one of her friends and my date said we're not doing anything tonight because her friend was there. I suggested her friend might like it and she instantly replied I don't share. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

If their interest piqued at the thought/suggestion your best bet is to go for both of them at the same time, even if it doesn't play out how you want it to you'd appear incredibly confident and can pick up one of the two anyway.

If you have any doubts or reservations and you want to play it safe, even at the risk of missing out on the threesome... Go for the hotter one first! But I think in this situation you're best going direct for the belt!

Good luck, champ!

SilenceintheSnow

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't have a lot to add except that:

To my way of thinking the girls have to be a team, and NOT feel as if they are competing. Your case makes that seem like a definite possibility since they know each other already. I guarantee you close female friends DO tell each other about the guys they have sex with. I've had to look at my Gf's ugly friend and know she knows how many times I made her BFF cum. So perhaps a GOOD roll in the hay will get you the good review that may lead to the threesome. If you get into LTR territory with her though the likelihood is gonna drop fast.

I feel like a SNL with 2 girls you just meet is the most likely scenario since there is less time to ponder the backlash. If two girls approach you together They have talked about it....

silenceinthesnow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey fuck this,

I think they're good points, it definitely helps if they are a team but friendly competition can help as long as they're still working together.

Yeah they definitely tell each other about what they get up to, which can sometimes cause discord with your relationship. If you do something that they don't like they can influence your girl in a bad way. Good luck with that jury! However a good performance review can work wonders.

A SNL is the most likely way to get results with this, but it can be done in a LTR or any relationship really especially if you're too much for your girl to handle, sometimes they'll ask a friend...

SilenceintheSnow

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
SITS,

I thinking going for the SNL, overall, would be the most fun and probably the most conducive to this particular friend group. I should try and engage with her over text to see if there will be future parties she's having / who all is going and try to position myself for that. Only so much I can control there though.

On the other hand what might have been a good move was to have just plowed her when we were alone, then brought up the threesome idea after she knows I can make her orgasm and stay up for long enough. Hopefully the seed I planted and the confidence I did it with grows in her mind.

specially if you're too much for your girl to handle, sometimes they'll ask a friend...
I think I know what you mean here, but could you elaborate for me?

FT,

So perhaps a GOOD roll in the hay will get you the good review that may lead to the threesome. If you get into LTR territory with her though the likelihood is gonna drop fast.
I'd have to set a really good frame as a lover and noncommital when I fucked her, to have that type of a good review, I think.

I feel like a SNL with 2 girls you just meet is the most likely scenario since there is less time to ponder the backlash. If two girls approach you together They have talked about it....
Like I said to SITS, I think this overall would work best too. Especially since I"m in no way interested in a LTR with the one I mentioned. It could just be "a night we got a little crazy" for them, instead of this premeditated, "let's have a threesome with Hue" thing.

Not that both can't work. Just for these girls (party girls in their early 20's), that seems the more likely and more common, now that I've put some thought into it.

Thanks dudes!

Hue

silenceinthesnow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Hue,

I think that's the best way to go for this, and definitely work the text messages to see any for coming plans. You don't necessarily need a party, as you mentioned there is only so much you can control there. However the alcohol can definitely help party girls get their party on. Again this isn't exclusive to a party and other opportunities could pop up.

What I was meaning on being too much for your girl to handle and that they'll ask a friend is if you routinely put on good performances so they know you can last and that you're good at what you do they can ask a friend to come and join. In my most recent relationship I was too much for her to handle, she had to ask to take a break because "(Snow) I can't cum anymore". She could barely string a sentence together, words all over the place and said multiple times "Wow I'm not used to that" and when realising I wasn't done when she needed the break and discussing that I'm usually good for another round or two said "We're going to have to work up to another round". She said early on in the relationship that she doesn't share, but I imagine if we'd still be together it could have eventually lead her to invite a friend round knowing that she couldn't handle me.

I'm aware that the above may sound very over the top, (although I'm sure you've had similar experiences) but for any GC member reading this read the GC article on how to make her orgasm hard in 8 minutes or less and keep that up for over 30 minutes they can't keep up. I stumbled upon the adapted missionary position myself before discovering GC but there are some really good techniques and insights in the article. I'd also like to point out I warmed up the engine with foreplay and went down on her until she begged me to fuck her.

Hopefully you're a kiss fan and you get yourself a crazy crazy crazy night!!

SilenceintheSnow

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Snow,

Thanks for elaborating.

Yea, I meant the party, "wild night" thing as more of a case for plausible deniability or rather, a write off for doing something others might see as out of character.

As for the other way, I'm sure if you have a girl cumming hard enough and frequently enough to the point you're in total control of her sexual pleasure it could potentially give you leverage to suggest a friend joining to satisfy your sexual needs, too. If she shares, that is.

Hue

>