Did You Forget Girlschase is just a label?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People,

I seem to notice that a lot of the guys, real social dynamics and even Girlschase have this need for distinction. That "quality" women.
Funny thing is high level guys and many people are this. You are this. We get entangled by our own mentalities.

The Achilles heel for most people is momentum/future prospecting. If the American govt take away guns, or gives you the idea that they will take away guns, most of you guys will shoot Trump or whoever the President is.

That's the idea. That is the thing i want you guys to grasp.

That 'future prospecting' thing, is important. It motivates you to chase after "quality girls". But all of them suck dick, a lot of dicks. They just bullshit you that they are "quality".

This is the thing you must grasp. As a marketer or if you running a business, you must grasp this. You the one who must bullshit other people, make them believe that "quality" women exist, though everyone has different definitions. Not you who is getting the end of the stick. Sorry for the language but i have no other way to explain it.

Zac

Dr. Manhattan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I disagree.

There is certainly such thing as a healthy individual and an unhealthy individual.

I believe what Chase means & more importantly, probably lays now, are high-quality girls.

1. Sexy
2. Engaged
3. Non-needy
4. Similar to him in terms of understanding of people and life.
5. Healthy

They have a family, a good history, a good education, a smokin' body, a lovely personality/attitude/demeanor.

Higher quality girls are pickier with men than low quality.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dr M,

Dr. Manhattan said:
Higher quality girls are pickier with men than low quality.

I like to think so. But it's more of their ego not wanting to fail, rather than anything else. They are not pickier. They really are not. You remind me of brands. Just because Tag Heuer doesn't sell on the streets, doesn't mean it is better.

This is important key for people who are selling whatever shit they selling.

Why do people buy Maserati Gran turismo is something i ponder recently. Quite interesting as i search and notice it with many people. The 3 variables i always mention

- mentality (one goal)
- skills
- environment

They buy it because it practical, cheaper and looks nicer than the Ferrari. With pretty girls, it's the same. I can see why high level guys even those in Girlschase become somewhat BETA. I'm sorry. The way the writings are wrote, i can point it out.

That delusion, whether you a business owner or seducer, is important. That quality girl bullshit. But ultimately women are not "QUALITY" because they draw me this show, facade or not. I have dressed down women by showing their delusion, in a indirect way.

They are dumbfounded. Which is quite profound :) Zac is a benovelent sexist. Zac loves humans but Zac is Christ. LOLX (That's the BS, n****)

Ok sorry for the sideshow. :) damn it. painbody
Zac

silenceinthesnow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Zac and Dr. Manhattan,

This is a really interesting concept for discussion because what actually is quality? It's all subjective to opinion. It's also based on your relative perspective and environment but that's another topic altogether.

The angle I think Zac is looking at this from is if a girl thinks you're a boyfriend candidate she'll slow down the interaction in order to appear higher value, better quality and in turn get more investment from you. Due to this it's easier to be a lover and transition to boyfriend if you want to because you remove the obstacles that would typically be put in your way.

The perspective for Dr. Manhattan is there are ultimately better products available and the better product is of higher quality. Where Zac is looking past the branding and marketing and noticed it's the same product.

Ultimately it's apple or Android, apple or windows. Most people have a preference but it's still essentially the same product with their own USP.

There will always be 'quality' women or you wouldn't want them more than the ones you don't want at all. Whether that's their appearance, preferences, beliefs or attitude there will be something that makes it a must have.

SilenceintheSnow

>