Psychopaths: Breaking It Down For GC guys.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People,

Psychopaths learn one thing.

In fact, it is the most important thing in the world, ever. That everything is about ME.

DOn't believe me?

Let's take this step by step:
1)You reading this?
2)Aren't you already assuming what i write, from your experiences?
3)Aren't you already operating from what you expect, the title of this post?
4)Aren't you already reading this from how you approach this post? and not the neutral, as it is, post?

Now, if i were the psychopath, and maybe i am one.... :), i will start showing emotion, because what i am doing, is just like advertising. I am getting into
- who you really are,
- what you feel
- what you are before
- what you want to be

Then, when you feel my connection with you, i switch (timelines). I have give you what you need. Now, you already saw it is possible, you crave it. You need it.

See? I just reveal the basis of psychopaths psychology.

Now, you might think of wanting to comment on this post. HEre's how i reveal how everything is about ME, ME, ME!!!!!!! (the principle). Then the psychopath method,

1)Aren't you operating from your mind, and your approach/how you think?
2)What is your mind, Are you looking from your mind?
3)What is your approach? Are you looking from your approach?
4)Are you commenting from point 2 and point 3?
5)Why are you not seeing this post as it is?

Scary eh? i might blow a lot of brains up here. With great power, comes great responsibility. Don't abuse this if you planning to use this for dating and not self defense.

Zac

Dr. Manhattan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Life is motion.
Motion is energy in motion.
Energy in motion is called emotion.

As a psychopath, there is one very clear understanding about this Universe we all (maybe you all, but definitely me [If I decide to believe in the universe existing outside of my sense and not merely a subjective experience]) live in:

Nothing in experience exists without action. An action does not exist without emotion. Emotion does not exist without thought. Thought does not exist without focus.

So, without focusing on a thought, the emotions that are naturally triggered won't be, the action won't happen, the experience will remain as is: infinite/undefinable/as-is.

In order to fully manipulate this external world you live in with ease and confidence, you need to properly align wanted outcomes with correct thinking.

Remember that no one gives a fuck about you, they care about how you manipulate their experience & would really like for you to manipulate it how they want you to.

What you describe is eliciting greed. Eliciting greed is a very basic way of manipulating people.

I don't think GirlsChase is anything other than what you decide it to be, consciously or unconsciously... that is irrelevant to the perception.

Doc

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dr Manhattan,

But what you doing in the social circle, is what i am looking at. :)

I love everyone. I do. I want to be a good person. Actually, now, today, thanks to Chase Amante: HE inspire me to be a good person. But even Chase operates from the strategy position, the CEO. The one where everyone glorifies, but not the COO, because he needs to be there, and no one bats an eyelid.

Not because Chase or good looking girls are an asshole. It is just what it is. After the fact.

The person who receives the good stuff.
The girl who was never born with a fuckup face.

So yes, Girlschase is just a variable. But if we were in a social circle, i be watching you. BEcause there's an analogy: when you do, you don't have to say. :)

Zac

Dr. Manhattan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm having a hard time following your points, Zac. I say that respectfully.

If this was a huge social circle, I'm the guy who joined 4 years ago, has experienced a lot of what GC offers, and now have my own relative experience in the field, with my own philosophies and inputs.

About Chase being the CEO, I think everyone is a CEO. Of themselves...
Good or bad, your life will show your CEO prowess.

All of this is self-mastery. That's all everyone is really striving for. Inner peace, self-mastery, and control.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dr M,

Dr. Manhattan said:
I don't think GirlsChase is anything other than what you decide it to be, consciously or unconsciously... that is irrelevant to the perception.

I am responding to this sentence.

You give me the impression that Girlschase is to be assumed as just a variable/vehicle, per se. True, But <insert my response>.

In case if the message runs off course: my message is this.

1)Informing my society that there is a difference when you are the minority, the subjugated, the women, etc.
2)How can i trust you (this goes deep, need more explanation really)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hmm...

Quite interesting. Everytime i reach a valuable, or honest to god's truth, i fact 5 scenarios

1)Pretentious of the other party. (They pretend they didn't see the outcome)
2)Nothingness (fundamental level of truth, per se)
3)DIshonesty
4)Suddenly or 'Suddenly', to be specific, that they don't understand
5)No response

Quite interesting. Not jacking or whatever on you (though you have the right to feel i am an idiot as a defense respond).

Zac

>