Scary Insight Into A Cancer Acquaintance Of Mine That Make YOur Jaws Drop

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People,

I thought i share this insight. This is for....

For advanced guys, this will help you go indepths into the human psyche of our vulnerability and denial of death. It is how similar women operate/solipsism.
For intermediate, this will accelerate your thought process that women don't care about you.

So, i saw an facebook post that my acquaintance invited his facebook friends to an art gallery. He has been suffering from cancer since his recent postings from last year.

I visited him in his art gallery and he was smiling when he saw me.

But Zac wasn't Zac in his superficial form. Zac today can play superficiality. but he is self aware. So much that nothingness scares the shit out of people. I said 'Hi' after he was cleared by the interviewers.

We talked but something's amiss. He was like "why this guy ask to talk about his art gallery". I was feeling accused but i stay polite. Afterall, he is going to die soon. Why on earth would he be annoyed at me for praising and asking about his work on the wall..

Perhaps, i would have self depreciate even more but that would be weird because he went weird.

I was like the "enemy" because for some reason, i remind him of his incoming death with my 'nothingness'.

Lesson: When you are going intermediate, advanced and/or self aware, (and i hate making this as like a big thing),
you need to lie to people, you need to lie to women.

And they know you are lying to them. and they love it.

Zac

>