Emotional Recall Disguised as Gratitude

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
The display of gratitude looks to be a powerful technique. Chase has an article here that talks about how using gratitude correctly can increase your attainability and attractiveness. Psychology Today also outlines several studies and benefits of using gratitude - according to their article, it improves comfort and rapport in relationships. Gratitude is great!

So I'm thinking that you could use emotional cementing (a technique outlined by chase here) and displays of gratitude together to really make a bang.

Here's a typical example of passive emotional cementing:

Girl: *can’t stop smiling while talking to me*
Fog: what does it mean when you smile at me just like that?? :)
Girl: it means I’m happy!

She’s gonna start being more open, warm and positive with you, which is the main benefit of emotional cementing. Another one of the benefits of emotional cementing is that you can help return women to the emotions they felt with you at an earlier time. You do this by using active emotional cementing, which is basically asking her to recall the emotions she felt for you earlier when you passively cemented them. But later on, it would be sort of clunky to say:

Fog: hey, remember how happy you were earlier?

Instead, you could get her to recall her emotions in a subtle way by being gratuitous towards her:

Fog: I appreciate you being so positive and happy around me today. :) It brightened up my day.

And now all of a sudden, youre:

1. helping her recall the positive emotions she felt towards you earlier, thus getting her into a happy state again,
2. further cementing the fact that yes, she does feel happy around you, while
3. showing gratitude thus increasing attainability, attraction, comfort and rapport.

Dr. Manhattan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Solid stuff.

I usually say things like,

1. "Hey babe, thanks again for 'blank' " and smile.

Will try this out. I know it's a great way of keeping emotions in check and flowing back and forth.

Thanks!

>