Girls Who Beat You Are Just Friends. (Well, if that's what you want)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Shoutout to Chase:

Thank you for that "right timing guy" email. I knew you read my email. :) Ok don't respond. im winning here!

Recently,

i been working with this lady. She's a foreigner. She didn't understand shit. lolx
But i been teasing her for taking my stuff while keeping an unfazed face. She is from China. China people are very 'stone faced'/unfazed. Which is worse than women's face
when she is nonchalant.

I was quite amused by it.

Funny enough, eventually she cracked from fundamental reason
-fundamentals
-focus into her per se
-amuse (safe/comfort)

Suddenly, she was slapping my shoulders and i thought what just happen. I was smiling. Suddenly, there's an opening which caught me off guard.

The lesson taught me that if you don't understand girls. or principles for that matter, you don't get it.
If you do not operate from principles first, you lose all the time.

Give me any high level guy and i hang out with him, and i show him his hypocrisy of wanting to win, and not his thought process, which hinders him from his own success or lying
himself on his perceived morality.

or ultimately, the girls he lost. This is why i follow Chase Amante philosophy. He "gets it", basically means understand the core principles of us as humans, or the dating process. I also need to learn to apply this on myself. HArd to do.

Zac

>