FR  The Super Persian

BarryS1

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I say super persian, b/c she was insanely hot.

I’ve been a little b@#$* the last few months and haven’t been posting much on the boards. Long story short, I am starting to get my life together and everything is getting better :)

My appearance:
Tight dark blue banana republic jeans, orange tight polo, brown loafer dress shoes, big shiny watch, and large black raincoat (stylish, but past crotch in length). I’ve lost over 20lbs the last couple months, so I don’t fill in my clothes like before.

I got off work around 6pm today and went to a Whole Foods for grocery shopping. I was about to get into line when I saw a persian girl walk past me. She had a peacoat on, but sported white yoga pants. Let me say that again…WHITE yoga pants. She had hazel eyes, long black hair, but thick eyebrows that were obviously trimmed (persian people will agree with me here). She was very athletic, buff, around mid-20s, and 5’5’’-5’6''. She even had Kim Kardashian long, wavy hair. It sent shivers down my spine, so I had to find her (the ass not the eyebrows lol).

She wasn’t carrying a basket, but was darting around the deli and bakery section frantically looking for something. Honestly, like briskly walking around in circles like a 8 y.o. kid. I said f-it, there will be other girls and went to the deli counter to place an order. She gets up right next to me and interrupts the clerk, shoving a food platter in his face saying it looks gross. The clerk said that it was covered with bacon, but he’ll try to find another one.

I tried to capture the dialogue as best I could, but note that the interaction was VERY dramatic. This girl was hot and cold, one moment super bubbly and the next completely serious.

The Approach:

Me: So what did they try to cover in bacon?

Girl: (Started rambling how that particular food item was gross and it didn’t look like chicken)

Me: So you just gave it back to him b/c it looked gross?

Girl: (Explained herself further saying that the bacon was weird and shouldn’t be on chicken)

Me: (Laughing along with her) What are you like the FDA?

Girl: (She stopped complaining about the chicken and started laughing with me, dismissing my claim)

Me: Okay, so you go to the grocery store on Fridays to take your energy out on everyone, huh?

Girl: (She got even more animated saying how the food here was so unusual)

Me: You’re just really cute (not even acknowledging anything she said).

Girl: (Getting serious finally) Haha you are making me blush (The tops of her checks actually got red)

Me: I’m Barry (Not extending my hand)

Girl: Hi, I’m X (Some persian name, I couldn't pronounce it)

(We started moving away from the counter - the clerk brought back another meat product but she didn’t want it.)

Me: So what are you if not an FDA agent?

Girl: (Explained she was a personal trainer and I deep-dived about what type. She asked if I was from the area as well.)

Me: (I said I just started a new job and that I lived in a nearby city. The crowd was getting thick, so I said we should move nearby).

Girl: Okay (Seriously, that’s all she said. She didn’t ask me about my job, so I didn’t mention it. Baiting not trading info people!!!)

Me: (I asked how long she’s been doing that for and explained how she came to Iran 6 years ago.)

Me: So what city in Iran?

Girl: Tehran, so I am middle-eastern (she probably thought white guys didn’t know much about the middle east and had to tell me).

Me: Middle-eastern? You know there’s a difference between persians and arabs (Touching her shoulder and joking around)

Girl: (She opened her mouth in excitement and said how they were completely different and how people put them in the same group).

Me: (I talked about seeing a show about Rick Steves visiting Tehran and seeing the city)

Girl: (Immediately she went cold and went on a huge political tangent about Iran. She said how that would never happen because the media would shut him down. I tried to divert the topic and asked why she left. She said how oppressive Iran was towards women and how it was time to move on.)

Me: Was it because the government made all the women only eat vegetarian food? Now you are trying to splurge on strange bacon wrapped food?

Girl: (FINALLY the girl started laughing again and we got talking about food)

Me: (I asked if she liked regular bbq’d meat)

Girl: (She said yes and mentioned how she normally cooks chicken)

Me: How about we grab some good bacon-wrapped food sometime.

Girl: (She gasped as I said that and was taken-aback)

Me: (I kept plowing through saying that there was an outback steakhouse in the parking lot and we should go next week)

Girl: (She explained how she normally doesn’t meet people like this, saying its unusual)

Me: You think this is crazy? I just saw you send a USDA organic chicken back. (Trying to be calm, but try to keep the tension on)

Girl: (Started rambling about how the chicken wasn’t that crazy and how America is a free country).

Me: You probably returned a perfectly normal chicken to talk to me. (I started mocking her by playing her role in my girly voice about taking the chicken back)

Me: (This was the highest point, so I asked her out again).

Girl: (Her facial expression was in total disbelief, but said she can’t. I started waling towards her but she said she had to go and walked away).

Overview:
This was the best conversation I’ve had in awhile, the sexual chemistry was off the charts with this one. The only think I could think of was addressing her objection better about this being an abnormal place to meet. The top 5 hottest girls I’ve ever approached…period. I had to post this for everyone and would appreciate feedback. I am totally stumped with her reaction at the end of why she just turned and walked away suddenly.

Overall, I am happy about diverting off bad topics and towards good ones like food.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have a huge hunch that her reaction is culture/family based, not much you can do against that. Aside from that you did a great job on the interaction, didn't get phased by her being a pain at the beginning at all so well done amigo!

BarryS1

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Whizzy said:
I have a huge hunch that her reaction is culture/family based, not much you can do against that. Aside from that you did a great job on the interaction, didn't get phased by her being a pain at the beginning at all so well done amigo!

Agree, most Persian (and even Arab) women I've met are passionate, lively talkers. I had a situation last spring about a great interaction like this with a Persian girl that ended with a kiss. I was straight-up talking dirty and grabbing her, but she said she didn't know I was hitting on her until the kiss.

Hey, maybe they are all flirts ;) I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and screen the rest of them out!

snipefield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you for writing that up in detail. Your part of the convo was super-clever, as if straight from a movie! You really didn't let her off the hook until she ejected.

Look forward to more convos like this.

Cheers

BarryS1

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
snipefield said:
Thank you for writing that up in detail. Your part of the convo was super-clever, as if straight from a movie! You really didn't let her off the hook until she ejected.

Look forward to more convos like this.

Cheers

No problem snipefield, I tried to capture as much as possible. It's great to compare a piece of dialogue from a long time ago to the present. A year ago I was doing the same simple questions in a monotone voice, but now I'm running wild in set. I would literally give 3-5 word responses to every answer/question a girl would give. I love sub-communication and trying to understand tonality throughout a conversation.

I am finally starting to understand how vibe works in a conversation. I remember members like Mr. Rob posting about working on vibe a year ago and now I'm beginning to understand. Watching a lot of RSD videos, I heard a lot of the same thing like "entertain yourself and have fun." I was like what the heck?! It plays a MUCH bigger impact now that I've experimented and gets a girl talking more (in my experience).

I can't imagine having a conversation now without the up and down swings of tonality. I feel like I am letting my personality go with a couple rules attached. I don't know how else to put it!

I'm looking forward to YOUR convos!

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Barry, this convo is great man. I see you are making use of a lot of statements within your convo. This is something I try to practice all the time when I meet someone new. It gets away from the boring question-type talk and illicits more of an emotional response from the girl. It's good to hear that different concepts are clicking for you now... it's always exciting and a relief when you start to understand something through experience not just through reading about it. It really becomes fun and enjoyable when you put together different things that you are learning... your vibe, how you conversate, reading body language and escalation windows, etc.

Keep up the good work!

BarryS1

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Barry, this convo is great man. I see you are making use of a lot of statements within your convo. This is something I try to practice all the time when I meet someone new. It gets away from the boring question-type talk and illicits more of an emotional response from the girl.

Thanks Mindful, I came to the same conclusion too! How is a girl going to know your vibe by saying several word answers? I love having comments with pauses, different tempos, volume, ect. It's weird if I play around with the way the words come out, they invest more in the conversation.

It's good to hear that different concepts are clicking for you now... it's always exciting and a relief when you start to understand something through experience not just through reading about it. It really becomes fun and enjoyable when you put together different things that you are learning... your vibe, how you conversate, reading body language and escalation windows, etc.

I knew this was gonna take a long time to get a hang of. I started thinking about where vibe comes from in October and started reading about it in February.

The main intention was getting past the 50 approaches/lay ratio, plus hotter girls. It didn't want to be in a place where I was too busy to improve. I can't wait to start going to more events and experimenting with this style. It isn't that fun in daygame because your population of girls are spread across a given area. I am getting really lazy these days and don't approach a large number unless its in a building/small area.

Thanks man, I'm gonna be posting more :)

>