LR  Tall dark haired beauty I matched with on Bumble and being aggressive

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So I'll get right to it.

Matched with this tall (5'10) dark-haired beauty on Bumble, angular face and nice slim body. We chat back and forth on the app before she just finally gives me the number. Chat back and forth for a couple days but she closes me on the idea of meeting up, this is what I love about dating apps, the fact that it is so easy to close from them because the intention is so forward.

We meet up, it is more of a divey bar kind of place, only serves alcohol and no food menu/kitchen or anything. Luckily she already had dinner and so did I, nothing heavy so we grab some drinks and start talking. The bartenders at the place know me by first name so some social proof going for me there!

It was early Friday night so we start off with beers and talk about what we do. She works for a corporate branch of a luxurious fashion brand, I talk to her about what sorts of perks she gets and then say "no wonder it's so easy for you to dress well". She goes on about how she loves it, I tell her about my job and make it out to be as something I love despite how cut-throat and competitive shit gets.

Then we talk a bit about dating apps and she tells me how she has met some weird guys off of it. I tell her I have had some fun experiences, she tells me to describe one and I tell her about the fun I had with a woman who practices MMA like I do (mostly made up lol). She asks how that is like and I told her we did a bit of stuff for fun that night and one thing led to another.

Somehow I must have said the right things to get her horny, she tells me after a long exhausting day of work she can use some relieving exercise.

I share a story of a time how I used to date a girl who loved it when after work I met up and threw her around for fun on the bed, said some stuff about "releasing endorphins". She edges closer to me, I use this as an excuse to me my arm around her ass and grab it as we sip on some drinks.

My thoughts at this point are after a couple beers, we leave, I do not want to fuck her if she is wasted. I have some beers and she finishes a couple, then I tell her "look if you are drinking to get wasted I'll drop you off at your place and we'll meet some other time".

Her: "Well I mean I don't get wasted that easily"
Me: Lets either have drinks here and meet some other time or finish the drinks and crash at my palace
Her: Palace?
Me: Yup :)
Her: I mean that works
Me: Okay

That easily, we finish the drinks, she isn't too drink. I grab her ass while walking her back to my place, less than half a mile. Take her to my apartment, building that was just built recently with elevators and a nice downstairs gym.

Her: Wow this is like nice, how do you afford this?
Me: By believe in what I do in life, yeah that's the pool
Her: I mean wow like wow
Me: Yeah, then we have this open floor and the weight room
Her: This is beautiful

I see a bunch of couches nearby, pick her up and wrestle her down for fun since no one was really around. Get on top of her as she is smiling and laughing.

Her: What are you doing?
Me: We go to my room you know what happens (kissing her)
Her: What
Me: (Kissing her and grabbing her ass)

She barely put up LMR and afterwards we overheard some people coming in like a lobby over. I pick her up and take her to my apartment. We're on the elevator and I put her down, instead putting my hand inside of her buttocks which she is okay with, laughing about it as I kiss her. Carry her to my apartment when we get on the floor and then enter.

Waste no time, get her to the bed. start ripping the clothes off and then just eat her out. Grab her and throw her around a bit for the fun of it, she is so easy to carry and lift lol. At one point she has her legs up in the air and I sucking her toes and eating her out, feeling her lower body vibrate as she keeps moaning.

This girl also sucked me off and let me hit it raw.

Kept her with me all night and we had some interesting conversations.

Starting to love petite women now.

>