FR  instant date with Romanian

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Recently started a 2 week trip to Europe and my first stop was Rome- amazing city, beautiful women. On my walk back from the vatican I was realizing the value of moving fast in seduction and always pushing the pace of escalation.

So, I decided to apply this to some day game. I saw a cute brunette with big curly brunette hair like a lot of European girls have. I did a standard direct opener but had the mindset that I was going to push this sexually very quickly.

She had nowhere to go and agreed on an instant date. I didnt know my surroundings so the first place for wine I saw we went to because I wanted to maintain fast momentum.

We initially were sitting across from each other interview style, but I quickly moved us to a corner booth where contact was better.

I did some kino by asking about her jewelry and touching it. Also, it was chilly outside so I told her to ball her hands together and I put mine outside hers.

I then touched her knee with mine and realized that she pushed hers more into mine. She was looking down but I quickly tilted her head up with my index finger and kissed her.

She said "You surprised me!" but it was just a quick peck and I considered this a good reaction. I could see that she was warming up to me.

We kissed one more time on a high note and I could see she was getting more excited.

We then left and continued walking the direction we were previously. I was staying 15 min down the road and she was staying another 15 minutes further.

I tolder her we would go to another bar in my neighbohood because "she had to check it out, its so cool!" She agrees.

I think this is where I make a big mistake: before getting to the second bar, we are holding hands. I felt like she was warm so I ask if she wants to have a drink at my hotel. She reads right thought this and says "Im going back to my place tonight" seriously and firmly.

I persist for a little but I feel like my gig is up. I was a little too obvious about my intentions. However, she is enjoying my seduction so we continue to the second bar.

We get there and I move quickly to get us seated at the bar and I order quickly--keeping the momentum.

She's so warm to me at this point that every 5-10 minutes she leans in a little and says "kiss me". I oblige and realize that this would have been a better time for the pull. Especially since we were really close to my hotel.

Anyways, we split after this bar and she says to text her whenever im in Romania....which will be never :p

In conclusion, moving quickly works well and I shouldnt be too eager with the pull.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So from your conversation did you discern if she was travelling with a roommate? With a Group?

My approach in that situation is very much "Don't Ask Don't Tell"

My approach would be in the escalation to say "let's find somewhere more private." and leave it open to the exact where.

I've found when travelling that women are more likely to go to their room/hotel/house when solo because that is where their birth control/sleepwear and beauty products are. Don't fight it.

Could be she was just looking for a romantic date in Rome as opposed to a hot hookup. You delivered that.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck this,

I had discerned that she was traveling alone. One thing I did do after this date was invest in some alcohol to keep at my hotel so I could suggest another drink and then lead them there.

As for wanting something romantic vs. steamy, i think she was looking for the former. Upon splitting, and rejecting my invitation home, she told me "this is exactly what i was looking for, and I want to keep it at that."

Yewell...

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So in hindsight, perhaps she may have never allowed you in her bed.

I think you have data points though for what women are thinking. Now just to use it to your advantage.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This sounds very similar to the insta-date I had with the Colombian woman I picked up at a public library - most likely in both of these cases the escalation was handled poorly - too obvious about the intentions, and possibly not enough leadership, too much sensuality/kissing in public.

It may be better to simply say: “hey, I know of a place that has great drinks and amazing music: you’ll love it” - take her hand and before she knows it she is in a taxi on the way back to your hotel room.

I also love kissing women, like you seem to do, but maybe it’s better to follow the advice of Chase or Seppuku and avoid this in public - she knows she “has you” at that point and may be content with this without the escalation back to the hotel room.

Things to experiment with for sure. By implementing these changes, it’s possible the result could have been different in both our cases.

Científico

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Too obvious about your intentions? Dude, don't be ashamed of your sexuality.

Girls don't want a guy who's obnoxious about his sexuality, but they also don't want a guy who's flat out ashamed of his sexuality.

Just work on escalating, learn how to fuck a girl, and give her great sex when you go to visit her. You'll be fine.

The biggest thing is to plan the trip for YOU. Don't go just to "see her," this is a huge beta male mistake (unless she's already proven herself to you, time and time again).

I had a similar situation with a girl in South Africa, and it was horrible. We slept a few times here in the states, but I screwed it up by not seizing my opportunity.

So if you get anything from this post, make it this:
1. Do not be ashamed of your sexual intentions. Seriously. Girls aren't stupid, they know you want to fuck them.
2. Seize the opportunity. Attraction does have a window, and if you don't make your move, it will die off.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Got excited when I read "Romanian." I live in Romania. Most beautiful women on Earth (but haven't been to Russia or Ukraine, so not 100% sure).

She's so warm to me at this point that every 5-10 minutes she leans in a little and says "kiss me". I oblige and realize that this would have been a better time for the pull. Especially since we were really close to my hotel.

With girls that you meet abroad, you need to BURN. THE. HOUSE. DOWN. You will 99.5% of the time never see her again. Go for sex constantly. I mean, be intelligent about it, duh, but even you said you saw this time as a good time to pull.

It was.

When a girl says, "I'm not going home with you," it means "I'm not going home with you IN MY CURRENT EMOTIONAL/MIND-STATE."

But you can change her mind. And it sounds like her mind was changed.

Maybe you're caught up in this idea that "she sees through your game." Of course she does! That's what's fun!

One of my most effective lines of all time is "Look, I want to keep spending time with you. Yes I want to have sex with you, why wouldn't I! You're gorgeous. Let's go hangout at my hotel room, with no expectations. If you want to fuck, cool, if not, we have a great time together regardless. I've used that bold part so many times, in person and over text.

It's golden.

And it shows you the power of honesty while still giving her an out. Yes she sees through your game, so be open about it, too!

Not everyone likes to do direct game, but when a girl calls you out on trying to take her home, I think every man of every "style" should switch to direct game at that point. Be honest about your desire to fuck her.

I hope you do make it out to Romania at some point. These girls are stunning, as you saw.

Hector

>