LR  jamaican girl from hinge

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
For those of you who like dating apps, you should definitely take a look at Hinge if you haven’t already. It's interesting in that it doesnt allow you to post a bio. It only allows you to give answers to “prompts” like…

“we’ll get along if…."
"im weirdly attracted to...”

At first, I was a little annoyed by this cuz I couldn’t copy and paste my overtly sexual bio from bumble and tinder. grr. I ended up deciding to experiment with my profile…..which i turned into a scorching concoction of humour and qualifying. Surprisingly it’s been working pretty good. I’m getting a ridiculous amount of matches, with higher quality girls than I’m used to. Plus 25%-50% of girls message me first. Whether this is due to the algorithms, the nature of the app, my profile... idk.

Not being able to have a sexual bio ended up being good for me too. I’ve started getting calibrated at setting and maintaining cold sexual frames without the help of a bio.

Anyways... I matched with a jamaican girl who was a fan of the office. I asked her what she was looking for (my favourite question lately):

fog: watchu looking for on here
jamaican girl: i dont know. i have no expectations. what about you?

literally just for shits and giggles, i told her i was looking for sex related to the office (roleplays, dirty talk etc). she responded positively. from there it was pretty smooth sailing.

i went over to her apartment. she met me in the lobby of the building wearing a loose denim shirt over top of some lingerie. she was very receptive to me.

im still getting over my hesitance to quickly hooking up with girls that i dont even know. i made sure to remember that it’s not about how I feel, it’s about how she feels. She seemed shy. But it was a weird sort of shy. Given the existing frames and her overall receptiveness, I concluded it was a sign of submission. Plus she wasn't responsive to my attempts to build basic rapport. so I didn’t wait any longer. I gave her neck a kiss and pulled back. she was completely 100% still and silent. Another green light.

What happened next? I will leave it up to your imagination ;p however i practised being rough. threw her around and shit, did what I wanted with her body

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
fog,

Ive been reading your stuff for a little while now and have just concluded that youre an absolute savage. I also love hinge, so we have that in common.

I feel like i am just getting out of the beginner stage, but i still need a lot of help with sexual framing. do you have any tips for how you accompish this?

Cheers,

BigS

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
BigS said:
youre an absolute savage

lol thanks bro i love when people call me savage

BigS said:
I feel like i am just getting out of the beginner stage, but i still need a lot of help with sexual framing. do you have any tips for how you accompish this?

There's a multitude of ways to set sexual frames. Here’s 2 quick, easy, and flirty ways to do it.

1. Frame her as a sexual being with a cold read:

girl: boy you need an ankle monitor *laughing face*
fog: hmmm...maybe...can you get ankle monitors wet?
girl: yes hahaha
fog: you would know ;P
girl: lmao *monkey face*
girl: im a good girl!
fog: i know part of u is good and part of u is dirty & freaky
girl: hehehehe yes

2. Disqualify her as too innocent for you. If she likes you, she will qualify to you:

fog: u are way too innocent for me
girl: ur super wrong abut that
fog: i bet u never even kissed a boy before
girl: psh lol ya i have
fog: oh really? well i bet you never even had a one night stand!
girl: yes i have!!

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I agree with BigS - reading your FRs makes you seem like you are lightyears ahead. It's good stuff to read. But I do have one question - would you say most of your success comes from online dating apps? Seems like they mostly come from Tinder, Bumble, etc. If so, what are your pics like and how did you take them?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Científico said:
what are your pics like and how did you take them?

each one of my pics reveals something new about me: social proof, preselection, my fashion sense, my hobbies, etc.

girls tell me the overall vibe of my photos suggest i am a carefree person who is not that serious

they’re all photos other people have taken of me. no professionally taken photos…yet :p

ThePhoenix

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey fog,

Good stuff! Iʼm really not big on on-line but this almost makes me want to try it out.. lol.

fog said:
im still getting over my hesitance to quickly hooking up with girls that i dont even know.
Hahaha yeah thatʼs happening to me too. Part of my brainʼs tripped up in this, “oh my God, I just met this girl” state of mind. Weʼre so trained by society to not view this as normal human behavior.

“im weirdly attracted to...”
LOL first thing that came into my mind was “Dinka girls!” I donʼt think I can put that!  XD

Phoenix

>