FR  Girls asking YOU out

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Yesterday I decided to do some daygame after taking a break for a couple of weeks. I have had a couple of FB's who have been taking up my time, but my inflow of new girls has become a trickle. Thus, the topic of this post.

The girl

I was walking down the street with a timer going. This is a method for day game that I highly recommend: setting a timer and telling yourself that you have to approach one girl every 6 minutes (10/hour) or every 10 minutes (6/hour).

I see a cute blonde walking her dog and strike up a conversation. I tell her she's cute so I wanted to meet her; she smiles and we exchange names. I do some playful banter asking if she's walking her dog so cute guys come talk to her. She laughs.

Im just getting warmed up so I keep the interaction short and ask for her number. She gives it to me and I keep on going about my business (Im almost up to 6 minutes! lol). Pretty short interaction without deep diving so I didn't expect the number to come to anything.

Texting

I shoot her a text a couple hours later:

Me: Hey K! it was nice meeting you today :) -BigS
[the next morning]
Her: Hi BigS, it was nice meeting you too! Would you like to go to dinner with me this weekend?

I was pleasantly surprised by this text, however, I didn't know what to do! I always thought that I was supposed to be the dominant male and her asking me out so directly kind of short circuited my game.

However, I read a GC article on what to do when girls ask YOU out and it basically said to stay cool and stay congruent with how you acted previously. I decided to stay cool and even though I was uncomfortable, allow her to lead the pull.

Me: yeah I could do that! which days are you free?
Her: How about Sunday?
Me: sounds great! location?
Her: Does ______ work for you?
Me: yes! what time works for you?
Her: 7 is best for me :) see you then!
Me: great! see you then :)

I was so worried before this exchange that I would lose my position as the dominant male. However, afterwards, left with a new date, I realized that allowing an eager girl to lead the pull IS being a dominant male because you get a date out of it.

This has never happened to me before and I am guessing that it is not that common, so hopefully you guys can learn from my experience and be prepared!

Cheers,

BigS

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good work BigS! When it's not so damn cold outside up here in the northeast I will utilize this timer method for sure.

Científico

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Gotta love a girl who takes the initiative. It will be interesting what the dynamic is once you are at dinner. Got a plan for "Let's get drinks after" ?

What you gonna do when the check comes?

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This,

Thank you for forcing me to plan out my logistics more, haha.

I would say that my plan is to order drinks with dinner. If she still has energy and needs some warming up, I will propose drinks afterwards at a different location.

If its on, I would use a yes ladder and propose we do something fun, or I "check out your place for 10 minutes" right before we get the check.

What would you do?

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well what happened?

I like asking girls what they are good at....part of my deep dive. If they claim to make a real good mojito margarita or manhattan or some other cocktail it is always a segue to "well show me how good your Bartender skills are at your place."

In college, a strawberry blonde who snuck me into a bar said she cooked a real good steak so I brought a steak to her apartment to see, and a bottle of wine....Alas I was girlfriend hunting at the time and did not pick up the hint of why I was in her apartment.....This recurred a couple times in college before I learned about escalation windows.

When they lead then up your escalation. Take their arm in your arm when you walk. Hug her to reward her, and emphasize a point. Lots of eye contact...

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck this,

She wound up flaking... hate that. But i took Chase's advice and said "no worries" and kept her number for future reference.

I actually met another girl in Rome who lives in Paris. I had flexible travel plans and she told me to come to Paris, so here I am.

I will write a FR/LR about this soon, but she has been leading the date logistics for Paris over text. I have been following and keeping/trying to keep it cool. Like I said, Ill write a FR soon.

On a side note, I really like your methods for pulling. I think they sound natural and "no big deal"-y, which is good. I am thinking of using your "lets go somewhere more private line" sometime.

However, I bought this Paris girl a bottle of wine on our first date, ske kept it, and now says we should split it tomorrow. We'll see if thay bottle happens to be at her apartment... I hope so ;)

Cheers,

BigS

>