FU  Ultra-fast Pull from Bars

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Last night I went out to a dive bar in my city to practice night game. I had a few approaches with girls who's dates were at the bar or in the bathroom or something. I have been working on my banter and conversationalist skills and was in a good mindset for game.

I approached one girl who seemed open to being approached.

Me: hey are you a race car driver?
Her: haha no why?
Me: because your shirt has this stripe down it [touching the stripe]

She hooked and I screened her for a bit and let her screen me. However, after about 1 minute, we made eye contact and it seemed like there was an escalation window...

I have had this window crop up many times when I approach a girl, she is hooked, and we make eye contact. It is usually very early on in the interaction, we are usually somewhat near her friends, and I have not usually done much to frame myself sexually.

Question: what do you do when you hit this ultra-fast escalation window super early in the interaction and it seems like a "go big or go home" kind of deal?

I have had one ultra-fast pull from a bar where I hit this escalation window: we started making out and I took her home. Other times I have missed this escalation window, but I always wonder what would have happened if I hit it.

What does hitting this escalation window look like?

Usually when I make eye contact with girls and I feel like there is an escalation window, I will go in for the kiss. This seems like a "go big or go home" move, but I was wondering if there is an intermediate move you can do to hit an escalation window? (e.g. pulling her in but not kissing, or making a cold read about her such as "you seem like you want to kiss me")

What happened this time?

I wound up passing this escalation window and continuing with small talk. It felt awkward because I think we both knew the window was there. I wound up deep diving for a bit, moving her around the bar, and getting her number. However, she eventually left the bar with her friends. I cant help but wonder what would've happened if I had gone in for the kiss (or something else).

Any insights or suggestions?

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Start exploring logistics and give yourself a time restraint. "My buddies are going to this other bar and I gotta go. I told them I'd meet them. You are welcome to join."

She will either find a way to join you (get her friends to come with or ditch them) or if she has to stay, get a number and eject while she is hot. I've had a couple of times the text exchange led to meetups that night after her friends left. It saves her from ASD.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This,

Interesting idea. The only thing was that this was early in the night and I didn't want to leave the current bar because there would be lines at other places if I left.

Does your idea constitute as a barrier? One idea that comes to mind is joking about how "I would love to do _____ to you right now, but all of your friends are around..." This definitely won't work 100% of the time, but I may try it out sometime.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

BigS

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah I don't go to places there are lines. So that's not an issue. Can't help you there.

Basically, giving the illusion of scarcity to the woman is the impetus to a fast pull.

Especially when you are out of your town
2x so when she is out of HER town,
10x if she is not with a group,
100x if she is with a group and recently single..and you get the Vegas effect.
Nobody is gonna know, and you have a short window to act on it.

Having guys for her friends to be occupied with is essential. I had a 3 on 2 blow up when the third wheel got abandoned.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great points by FT.

What does hitting this escalation window look like?

Usually when I make eye contact with girls and I feel like there is an escalation window, I will go in for the kiss. This seems like a "go big or go home" move, but I was wondering if there is an intermediate move you can do to hit an escalation window? (e.g. pulling her in but not kissing, or making a cold read about her such as "you seem like you want to kiss me")

What happened this time?

I wound up passing this escalation window and continuing with small talk. It felt awkward because I think we both knew the window was there. I wound up deep diving for a bit, moving her around the bar, and getting her number. However, she eventually left the bar with her friends. I cant help but wonder what would've happened if I had gone in for the kiss (or something else).

Any insights or suggestions?

Lead, lead, lead.

I've lost a number of girls because the window was obviously there and it was time for me to dominate and instead I didn't in pursuit of being more calibrated / smooth. When you see one of those hot, piping windows, throw almost all that shit to the side and be aggressive.

You should still stagger it. Don't whip out your dick in the middle of the club lol. But if you both know it's on and you get that vibe that the two of you are horny for eachother don't waste time.

In your situation, I would have gone for an early compliance test and then escalated. As in, the moment you can tell it's on, grab her wrist and tell her "hey! I've got an idea.. come with me >:) " and if she actually is primed she'll eagerly follow you. Take her to a wall with you leaning your back against it and start making out with her, and then hook her in to you heavy by setting the frame that she's your girl for the night, and you two are gonna have fun later. This way your frame becomes ingrained in her mindset for the night (more fun and more intense fun later), and you are more likely to avoid the "peak emotions" that would end in her fizzling out.

After that screen for logistics and figure out what you have to do to get her out of there / in private with you. If that means hanging out with her friends / meeting them, go back to being calibrated and become mostly covert in your escalations (grabbing her ass unbeknownst to the group, pulling her body into you, turning her into you and exciting her, whispering sexually direct comments in her ear) until you have dealt with / waited out whatever obstacle was in the way of you two leaving together.

That's a topic all on it's own, but the main site has plenty on getting her away from her friends / dealing with cock blocks.

Once that obstacle is dealt with you can go back to being a savage and pull hard.

All of that you want to be done as quickly as possible.

So to recap.

Isolate --> escalate --> set the frame --> keep the fire warm while dealing with obstacles --> leave with her.

Hope this helps (;

Hue

>