FR  DAYGAME.

Strong

Rookie
Rookie
What’s up everybody :)

This is my first post here, I’m not expert in game. I’ll be posting my interactions, approaches here, so that I can improve and get the results I deserve which I’m not getting right now. So I decided to take help from you guys. Let’s go.

Let’s start from November, I did like 7-8 cold approaches, open one in bus, talk to few girls in classes. As you can see : I’M TAKING ACTION. Now I’ll detail these.

Cold Approaches: I don’t remember each one but I’ll try my best.

- I was with a friend of mine, we were going somewhere on bike, it was 7pm or something. I saw this girl coming our direction. It was dark but still her figure was attractive enough for me to see her. I told my buddy to stop the bike and to wait ahead. I got down, went in her direction, when we got close. I did police stop signal.

Me : hey, I just wanted to talk I’m (my name)
No reply
Me: you are dressed really well so just wanted to say hi, what’s your name?
Her: (her name) we shake hands
Me : (I got confused what to say next) so, you in college
Her: actually I’m really in Hurry right now
Me : you must’ve two minutes
She : so, where do you live
Me : not far

In the meanwhile, another bike came and stop 5 feet or so away from us, two guys, one of them called her ‘hey, come on’

Her: actually, that’s my brother.
Me : that’s a lie.
Her: no, he is and I’m late.
Me : okay take care. Bye.

I was little hesitant to go for her no.even I can tell she was interested because of her brother.

- I had two-three cold approaches where the girls didn’t even stop. Haha, fuck.

- I was with someone, saw two girls, decided to go for them, it took few seconds to decide whether to go or not. I usually like to see girls up and down for deciding to approach or not. They went little ahead, (girls walks faster in general) so I had to run up to them, I tapped the one I was interested in on shoulder or upper arm, don’t remember exactly.

Me: hey, I wanted to say you are really CUTE, so wanted to say I’m ‘strong’ (my name)
Don’t remember much of it. But she gave an ‘ we don’t talk to strangers ‘ excuse.
Me: that’s why I wanted to say hi, so that we can know each other, what’s your name.
Her: I don’t give out my name to strangers
That point, I didn’t know how to proceed, so I said bye while tapping her shoulder.

What do I respond to this ‘I don’t talk to strangers’ excuse. Cause I think I had it 3-4 times.

- I had one cold approach, where I was outside a park, waiting for my coffee. A cute girl comes out, headphones in her ear (some girls have)

I took my time to admire her completely and till then she was few feet’s ahead. So I had to ran up to her. That time she was crossing the road, I said hey, she didn’t listen. I was just behind her, following her, trying to catch her. Then I tap on her shoulder from side.

Me: hey, I just wanted to say hi, cause you are really cute.
She pause the songs in her phone
I repeat
Her: I’v to go to office I’m late.
Me : 2 minuets
Her : sorry I’ve to go.

I returned while lightly laughing.

- I had exact same approach where the girl said sorry she’s late.

- I had this girl in a class, she wasn’t interested in me. I did everything I know to get her, it was a 7 day class which is over now. Thing is she was so much friendly, so I talk to her a lot. We met up in like 3 classes, so I deep dive her, touched her, few dirty sentences. By the third time I met her, when the class was over I was going to take her to nearby park, she was from another city, and she was just here to attend that 7 day class. So we were walking outside, I told her to hold my bag as I had to pee, I returned and asked which she’s going, it was same direction, she gave me my bag, I was putting a copy in my bag and when I look up, she was gone. Funny.

I didn’t go for no. Cause possibility of her coming to my city again were not high.

This is getting long post I think, so I’ll say this : I’m doing what I can but still no result. But, that’s okay, it doesn’t make me stop.

- By the way, I started a new class, so I’ll be going out for like 5 months, today was this female conductor, which when I saw my heat make a beat, not 100%, but she seems interested in me, she came and gave me the ticket, I didn’t had change. Even after she was done with tickets, she stood just close to the seat ahead of me, it felt like I should say something, but didn’t know, cause there were people around. Before leaving, she looked back at me and then left. She made eye contact two three times while I was in bus. How do I proceed with this one next time I see her.

- there’s this girl from my previous class, which lasted 45 days, she’s married, and that’s why I never talked to her, she’s little cute, but physically banging. I saw her today while going to my new class. But pretended I didn’t see her and started doing something in my phone till we pass each other.

How do I proceed with this one. I’m not afraid of talking to her at all, but because of her being married, I’m not sure, cause I don’t want her husband to call me someday and fight.

Anyway, I’ve said a lot, if anyone is willing to help me out a bit, that’d be SO Helpful. I want to know what I’m doing wrong, what I’m doing right, anything you guys think I need to know, you are more than welcomed.

Peace.

Strong

Strong

Rookie
Rookie
So, no approaches today. Actually girls I saw, they were not that attractive enough for me to not control it and approach. I mean these girls were questionable in my mind whether to approach or not.

Anyway, tomorrow I’ll do some. By the way, what’s the best way to open girls when you are waiting for your bus, I saw few....but didn’t know exactly how to proceed in case it doesn’t work out, cause that’s be awkward. It’s easy to approach a girl on the street without worrying rejection cause you can just leave. But you can’t just leave while waiting for your bus , plus if it’s somewhere you go daily.

Strong.

Strong

Rookie
Rookie
Yo,

I wasn’t out since my last thread, was busy in something else. But, I was out today. I talked to five girls, first I talked to this two-girls group, but they were too loud and excited and I was calm, so didn’t continue with them. Again I open two-group girls. They were receptive but it was crowded and they went another direction in like 3 seconds, so missed. Then this one girl talk to me while I was sitting, but honestly....she wasn’t anywhere near attractive at all. Later I open this cute girl, I knew it she was behind me, so I was walking slow, pretended to look another way and when I realise she’s just next to me, I open, talk to her. By the way when I saw her earlier she seems REALLY ATTRACTIVE, but when she was next to me, her makeup was huge turnoff for me. Anyway I kept talking, asked about her, a minute or two into it, I was about to go for digits. I asked her who are you here with, she said her brother and he was in front of us. I said okay and eject.

Well, that’s total 6 girls. I miscalculated it in the beginning.

So, few things : I’m fucking PROUD of myself, I fucking Respect myself cause god I’m doing it.
And one thing I’ve noticed is, some girls seems pretty from far distance but when I’m talking, I gather they are not. And also This whole makeup thing is HUGE turnoff for me, don’t know why but it is. Cause it makes them whiter, it’s like they’ve put some white colour on their face which is easily visible.

Anyway, peace out for now.

Strong

>