LR  That's Debatable

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
4th girl for November from last Friday. Best one I had so I thought I'd throw it in here. Take obstacles as challenges, men.

Went to my bar after finally finishing up with my grad school applications. Right when I get there I had my seat taken (my buddy had been holding it) and so I ask the girls next to me if they'll scoot down one so I can sit in a charming way. They comply and I say the seat I had is nice and warm.

We start to chit chat after a little bit. One's a cute looking vietnamese girl and one's a very meehh looking blonde. I banter and tease them for a while and get them guessing my major. This managed to go on for 20 minutes, I had turned it into a fun game about them generally reading my vibe and using clues to slowly reveal it. When the vietnamese girl guesses wrong again (and she had used up all her guesses) she looks up the school website and finds me. I call her a cheater and chase frame her for stalking me.

By this point I'm touching her legs and have both her and her friend very interested. Every time I had a question about me during this game I would either tease them about asking such a question or reveal something that would exude an attractive trait. When I finally did reveal that I was doing psychology I gave a great explanation of how meditation is an amazing and powerful thing and it had them totally eating up my every word. When the "game" is over, I ask her more deeply about her own interests and explore her passions.

I introduce some of my coworkers and my guy, PuffDaddy starts to wingman for me. The girls are asking him about me and he starts to boast about me and I tell him "no PuffDaddy you don't have to wingman for me" aloud so they can hear it. I'm not sure what this implicitly did but because of the frame I had going it made them more invested after that, I noticed. It got to the point where I had the vietnamese girl wrapped around my finger so, admittedly, I was less attracted (but still attracted) to her.

The people I work with and I start to make plans elsewhere and I invite the girls with us, saying they can meet us there. They are on the fence, and I choose not to persist. I thought I could do either and have it work, but simply inviting them and leaving was more in line with the law of least effort. We leave and within no time they show up. At one point I couldn't get compliance from the vietnamese girl so I bounce around the bar and find two fucking MILFS sitting at the bar, looking at me sexily. I try to game them and they both show me they're married. I kinda tried to keep it going anyways and ended up saying something confusing (I can't remember what it was) and got a weird look from one of them so I ejected after laughing it off with them. I told PuffDaddy to try and he did and failed as well haha.

This gay guy I work with asks if I'm gonna try to fuck the vietnamese girl and I say "yea I plan on fucking her". He says that "no she's just out with her friend tonight" and I took this as a challenge, give him a skeptical smile and say "that's debatable".

Pretty soon after this I'm dancing with the vietnamese girl and I pull her away from her friend. I start to screen to see how good of friends she is with this girl and they've only known each other for a few weeks. Perfect. I start bringing up music and say she needs to see this artist I fuck with and we should go to my house to listen to it. She says she wants to but doesn't want to be a bad friend. I yes ladder a little bit and then bide some more time by saying we don't have to leave this second, which implies that we WILL be leaving later and plants the seed.

Everyone comes over to where I've isolated her and joins the conversation. I got up to get a drink shortly after this and when I come back Puffdaddy is distracting the other girl. I text him to close (even though she's not very attractive lol) and he says "I can't bro lol" because she wasn't hot enough. I yes ladder my girl once more and I think she's down. Then I ask her friend, while holding my girl against me, if I can steal her away, and she agrees. Right after I say that I'll call the uber.
Game, Set, Match.

At my house there was a little LMR, but I assured her we don't have to do anything she doesn't want to, then instructed her to get on top of me once my dick was out, and to beg for my cock. Then I fucked her pussy sideways. We banged about 4 times and I saw her out the next morning.

Cheers.

Hue

>