FR++  Failed Escalation - Slut Defense

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

So I met this girl via cold approach at my campus, got her number, and set up a date for tonight. We met at Starbucks and got our drinks. We sat down and talked about her classes she was in, her interests, her hobbies, her friends, etc. I related to her comments and told some stories. Had a good conversation going with good eye contact and I broke the touch barrier a few times admiring her clothing or her bracelet she was wearing. She dressed up nice so I told her she looked nice.

After about 10 minutes or so, I brought up if she had any pets and had her show me pictures of her dog on her phone. I then rolled with it and suggested we walk to the nearby Pet store to look at the animals, which she gladly agreed to. We walked to the store while talking, her walking close beside me and bumping into me occasionally. At the store, we admired the animals and talked more about our pets and some other topics as we walked. Then we left and began to head back to the Starbucks.

I brought up my pets a bit more and said I would show her a picture of my dogs and my first gingerbread house I made yesterday. But, I forgot my phone in my car (I had planned to do this earlier). So we walked back and as we were walking, I said "So we've talked about all the normal stuff, so let's make it more interesting. What do you find sexy in a guy?" to which she replied she liked independent, confident men. We eventually arrived at my car a few seconds after she said that (I parked in a lot right by the Starbucks kind of off my myself, not the Starbucks lot. This way, I could escalate in the car without her having to worry a lot about people looking in). She hopped in the passenger seat and I in the driver seat. I then turned the heat on (its decently cold out) and showed her the pictures on my phone. We talked a little bit more then the conversation went slightly quiet. So I said "want to do something crazy?" then grabbed her by the chin and kissed her. She kissed back and after a couple seconds of kissing, I said "Let's move to the back, it's kind of crowded up here" then I quickly opened my door and moved to the back of the car. She had issues getting her purse off of her, so it took her slightly longer to come to the back of the car, but she eventually did. We then quickly resumed kissing.

After a bit of kissing, I said "Its getting slightly warm in here" and took my jacket off and unbuttoned my shirt a bit so she could see my chest. While kissing, I began to physically escalate, moving my hands between her upper arm, down her chest, to her stomach, outer leg, inner leg. If she hesitated at any point in this cycle, I started from the beginning or de-escalated (from inner leg to stomach, for instance). I put her hands on my chest/stomach. She didn't move her hands much, but I could tell she was slightly nervous. I kissed her different ways, biting her lip occasionally, then moved my kissing to her face and neck to get her more horny. I rubbed her boobs and went to touch her private area a few times in my physical escalation. This was a cycle I repeated as needed.

However, she resisted me reaching into her bra passed a certain point. She would also put her arm tightly against herself to stop me from going past a certain point rubbing her private area. I then remembered to have more skin touching, so I put her hands under my shirt and put mine under hers. She liked touching my chest and upper arms, but would refuse to move her hands past a certain point (my private area). I kissed her passionately a few times and kept up my circle of touching. I would pull away kissing and get her to kiss me, which she did quite often. After a while of this cycle, she said "Just so you know, I'm not going past a certain point." to which I replied "I won't make you do anything you don't want to - I won't force you into anything" to which she relaxed to then continued my cycle slightly slower between transitions. I was aware that I was facing last minute resistance and knew I had to make her horny enough that it just didn't matter. But no matter what she wouldn't let me touch her past a certain point, making her hand very stiff.

I eventually decided to resort to having her touch my dick, so I began to bring my dick out while she was kissing. She said "What are you doing there?", noticing what I was doing to which I replied "Nothing, what are you doing?" to which she laughed and said "Nothing" then went back to kissing. I got her to touch the tip of my main man but she laughed and quickly pulled her arm back and said "I'm not doing anything further - we just met. I don't do those things with people I just met." So we kissed a bit more and I said "Well I think we know each other decently well." (I was aware of two things causing the LMR: I failed to establish a deep connection with her in my deep diving earlier, leading her to say the "we just met" comment and that she was showing her slut defense, not wanting to go further with someone she "just met"). I then continued, trying to address her concerns holding her back. I said "You know, I think society really limits women concerning their sexuality. I think its totally fine for a women to be proud of her sexuality and for her to be sexual. I wouldn't look at you any different and I wouldn't act any different if we did anything further. I think you're an awesome person" to which she just locked eyes with me while agreeing slightly. She then changed her excuse, saying "I know, but I have a project due by midnight tonight and I really need to start working on it since I haven't really started it. Plus, I need to begin packing (she's going out of state for Thanksgiving with her family)."

I then looked at the clock and said "Look, it's 7:40 (I don't remember the exact time, but it was still kind of early, it had been about an hour and a half to two hours since we met (we met at 6)). You can spend a bit more time here, drive home, get your work done, pack a bit, and still sleep for 8 hours and be totally fine." She then started to object and so I said "5 more minutes", to which she then said "Ok, 5 more minutes". We then resumed kissing and I made a greater attempt to make her horny, spending a little bit longer on her more intimate areas and getting her to touch me more. She still resisted touching my main man and still wouldn't let me touch her past a certain point. She then brought her assignment back up and said she really had to go. I, realizing I would lose her, tried to break her thought process of leaving and said "Ok, but you didn't lose your phone did you?" She kind of hesitated, looking for her phone and found it by her.

We kissed a bit more and I tried to further convince her stay for just a couple minutes, but she said she really needed to go and began to leave again. So I said alright, aware I might lose her but also aware I wasn't getting anywhere past where I was, and redressed myself slightly. She got her purse and I walked her back to her car. While walking, I asked her what she was doing tomorrow and this week (at the time forgetting she was going out of state for Thanksgiving), so she reminded me of this. I then asked her when she gets back and she said she thinks sometime next week. I suggested we go out for pizza when she gets back, as I know a great pizza place she'd like. She said "OK" and I reaffirmed that that would work for her, to which she agreed. She told me thanks for tonight and we hugged. I asked for a last kiss and got one. Then I told her I'd text her to set up the pizza date and then we split ways.

Going into this date, I had planned for a car escalation to sex. I set it up so I could bring her back to my car (by leaving my phone there) and I parked in a way that would lessen her fears of a car escalation. I had also recently read GC articles about some things to do on dates. My goal at the meeting location was to build a connection, then I'd further the escalation by going to the pet store. I also would build compliance by having her walk with me and change venues (in addition to having her show me her jewelry, dog photos, etc.). I'd then do a car escalation, having her move to the back with me and then escalate physically.

I am slightly disappointed I faced such strong resistance (not going past making out into anything like sexual foreplay or actual sex). However, I feel good that I tried my best to handle her objections and I made a strong point to be bold, yet keep my hands moving (in my physical escalation). I also tried my best to tease her and be in control throughout the escalation (by being the one to break the kiss, for instance).

I know deep in my heart she might very well be gone forever. However, I feel good that I did everything I think I could have.

What do you guys think? Any tips/suggestions/corrections/things I should improve on? Do you think she's gone or that I have a good chance for a second date?

Thanks for the help! I tried my best to remember everything I could!

MaximumG

Rookie
Rookie
Broo congratulations on what you did there as i was reading your story i noticed that we had the excact same field report as i was reading i was dead we had excactly the SAME things happened to us

Mine is here haha : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19556

From telling her lets go to the back of the car to escalating in the car to the touching and geting exactly the same lmr’s xD (her hands on her pussy and boob ) to geting a lame excuse mine was she had her period *eye rolling* wonder if its true
So congratulation on what you did be proud we are one step closer to getting there and also

If somebody have any advice suggestions feel free to help as it will help us both

Stay strong stay motivated haha

>