LR  Instagram Game

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So hey guys.

Short version of this. Posting all of the texts would be like 20 pages long, but here's how it went.

This girl is in my social circle. Knows some people I know, but I never met her. I see that she's watching my instagram stories (Instagram game is some NEXT LEVEL SHIT. It's because I'm so open a bout pickup/pua and I'm successful. So girls go nuts over the dragging-your-nuts-on-the-floor sexual strategy. I'm currently adapting and having some VERY quick results).

I send her a DM, since watching your Instagram story is an approach invitation, or DM-invitation.

She responds well. She quickly brings up my videos and tells me how GREAT i'm doing (my girlschase Youtube videos -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LOoCk_ftgw&t=1s).

Well, she tells me how great I am doing at teaching men how to fuck pussy, so that's a pretty big sign of interest.

We text INCESSANTLY. Me and this girl are being as romantic as fuck and cute and gay as fuck and it's so much fun. Blowing kisses to each other over Instagram video, telling each other how much we like each other, etc). It was like being 17 again. It reminded me of the days when I used to seduce girls over Facebook/cam-chat-websites and talk to them 5 hours a day, talking about how much we want to see each other. I was always good with my words, even if I was a nervous wreck in person. On text/internet I'm a fucking devil with women. But luckily my online persona is equal to my in-person persona now (that was verbose lol).

We eventually meet after a few flakes (and one flake in particular i alluded to indirectly in an instagram story and she even messaged me about it. The text wasn't EXACTLY about her, because she was honest about her flake, I know [I hope?], but it did spark conversation to set things right).

She invited me out and I went out. We met and she was with a friend. We danced and there was some competition, but I eventually took care of it via attrition. They all eventually bowed out when they hit a stump with her and I was there waiting to pull her in and give her a hug. Flawless victory.

We did makeout and dance then when her friend finally bowed out, too, for the night, we got some food, then back to my place. There was some LMR. She told me to be a good boy and not try to touch her boobs or pussy. I listened and chilled. She was very very touchy and kissy, though. She SHOWERED me with kisses. Her objections were....not convincing, but I stayed chill nonetheless. After one or two more tries I suggested we go to sleep. She agreed.

After cuddling for a little, she moved to her side of the bed and turned away from me. I also did the same.

Maybe five or ten minutes later she turned around and wrapped her arms around me and facing me. I grab her hand with mine and told her how cute she was. Then in my head, a thought occurred to me. IT SCREAMED for me to turn around. I eventually listened after a few protests.

The voice was right.

We kissed and then I reached into her pants. She softly moaned. I got a finger in her pussy and it was game over from there.

I think we fucked 10 times. No exaggeration. She's so fucking sexy to me. Her innocence/facade of innocence are intoxicating.

For those who want to see up close how I'm running this new Instagram game and learn from it, follow me

https://www.instagram.com/papi_mapuche/

I usually post outrageous shit and pics with girls I may or may not be fucking (up to you to guess).

Hector

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I just peeked on your Instagram and saw that pic of you in 2014 with short hair, dude you would slay like crazy on online dating with that as your pic! You could legitimately model for a brand if you look like that right now, no homo. That has to be the "I slay white girls like no tomorrow" look for you while your long hair look is more of a "hipster girls love me".

The only other thing I can say is you seem to be following a lot more people than you have as followers, it should usually be either even or lower.

Other than that, nice pull!

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Man. Ignoring Instagram game after reports like this makes is hard!

And a little detour since it was mentioned, what you guys think about hair length & your image?

I don't know how to feel about my hair. My hair is very very similar to yours Hector, but it's a little shorter (like here https://www.instagram.com/p/BHsKuhshbD9/).

I almost never wear it down because I'm always too self-conscious that I'm gonna look like I'm homeless after moving my head too much/sweating. I have facial hair (enough to say I have facial hair but not thick enough to pose as Momoa) so it can contribute to looking dirty from a distance. Beards also subtract from the clean fuckboi image IMO.

I'm thinking going back to slicked back undercut a la G-Eazy/Justin Timberlake. I don't think I noticed incredible difference in terms of number of IOIs from short to long, but it has now become my identity (so easy to stand out as the long hair guy) and I have an easier time with hipster/leftist girls... which is nice and all but they're not really my type so I don't know what's the final score there.

In terms of maintenance I don't really take care of my hair but as I said 99% of the time it's in a bun. Actually, probably because of it. I never got it to look like I wanted to. But it's too time-consuming and expensive. Thoughts?

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh Pry said:
I just peeked on your Instagram and saw that pic of you in 2014 with short hair, dude you would slay like crazy on online dating with that as your pic! You could legitimately model for a brand if you look like that right now, no homo. That has to be the "I slay white girls like no tomorrow" look for you while your long hair look is more of a "hipster girls love me".

The only other thing I can say is you seem to be following a lot more people than you have as followers, it should usually be either even or lower.

Other than that, nice pull!

Yeah, man, I was ripped. I'm actually bigger now than I was, but since there's some fat, it doesn't look as good. If I lose a good 15 pounds, I'll be ripped as fuck. I've already lost like close to 10 pounds. Strongest I've ever been. With football and consistent working (and less partying and more healthy eating) I should be ripped by next summer.

As for the follower/following disparity, it's okay. It's not that bad. It's a habit of top profiles to follow less people but I find that "too cool for school" and in the longrun is lame. I'd rather be high value and also follow a ton of people. I care about my followers. My engagement is INSANE. I only have ~600 followers, but regularly get 200 views on my stories, which means a 33% engagement rate. And a high percentage of those people stay until the end (and i post a lot of stories). Just recently posted an ass pic of a girl I've been fucking and got a few responses from girls. Just got a new lay a few hours ago and she's always seeing my stories/posts. Give me 2 years and I'll be the top trending dating coach on instagram and youtube. The formula is there, I just need to keep cooking.

Big Daddy said:
Man. Ignoring Instagram game after reports like this makes is hard!

And a little detour since it was mentioned, what you guys think about hair length & your image?

I don't know how to feel about my hair. My hair is very very similar to yours Hector, but it's a little shorter (like here https://www.instagram.com/p/BHsKuhshbD9/).

I almost never wear it down because I'm always too self-conscious that I'm gonna look like I'm homeless after moving my head too much/sweating. I have facial hair (enough to say I have facial hair but not thick enough to pose as Momoa) so it can contribute to looking dirty from a distance. Beards also subtract from the clean fuckboi image IMO.

I'm thinking going back to slicked back undercut a la G-Eazy/Justin Timberlake. I don't think I noticed incredible difference in terms of number of IOIs from short to long, but it has now become my identity (so easy to stand out as the long hair guy) and I have an easier time with hipster/leftist girls... which is nice and all but they're not really my type so I don't know what's the final score there.

In terms of maintenance I don't really take care of my hair but as I said 99% of the time it's in a bun. Actually, probably because of it. I never got it to look like I wanted to. But it's too time-consuming and expensive. Thoughts?

Man, let your hair down. Also, grow your beard. If you're gonna go wild, then go wild. Embrace the barbarian look. I recently got an earring and that's adding to the hipster/wild vibe, but my attitude is ultra not-hipster, so it works.

Go with short hair if your game is more fuckboy, go with the longhair if your game is more lover.

Hector

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I will be keeping an eye out for your Instagram as I do want to keep learning about strategies for building a successful account once you're done with school. For me the biggest metrics are how many likes the pics get relative to the followers you have. It makes me cringe when I see accounts with 10k followers but only a 100 or so likes per pic. The most successful Instagram accounts I have known which were not celeb accounts are accounts of kids who were popular in school, the typical 1500 or so followers with 500 or so likes per pic. I am aiming for that level of success but so far have about 500 or so followers with 100 or so likes per pic.

Keep me posted and I am rooting for you to be on Dan Bilzerian's level! I think you can do it, been reading your posts and there is a lot of brilliance there.

Did you get a chance to check out Robert Greene's new book about Human Nature btw? I am starting to read it and it reminded me a lot of your posts.

>