FR+  Drowning in Sexual Tension

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I met rebel on bumble.

Due to unfortunate miscommunication i was quite late to our date. I walked in and spotted her sitting at a table all alone with a grumpy look on her face. The poor thing! When she saw me, her face lit up and i snuggled into the booth beside her.

My goal was to be overly attainable. No harsh qualifying, no super polarizing routines..I just wanted to have a good time and focus on verbal escalation and connection since she was already attracted.

She had a huge beer, and she was drinking it very slowly. This was an obstacle in me trying to figure out when I should go for the pull. The ideal length of my dates lately is 45 minutes. I was worried that she would agree to come to my place, but then she would want to stay and finish her beer, and then any emotions would die down. If I asked towards the end of her beer, then there’s a possibility the emotions would have crested already and she wouldnt be down.

anyways, there was a fuck ton of sexual tension between us, and she was looking at me in a sexually receptive way. this is a different sexual look than others, like sparkly eyes. when i would introduce more sexual tension into the conversation, she would giggle nervously. i wonder how i can get better with playing around with this sexual energy. When a girl looks at me in a sexually receptive way, is she trying to seek sexual rapport with me? If so I could flirt and deny her the sexual rapport she is seeking by disqualifying her sexually i.e. you might be too innocent for me.

i was teasing her for being a criminal, and then disqualified her on it:

fog: you might be too much of a criminal for me :)
rebel: sorry!

interesting response. she did not qualify to me that she was not a criminal, but instead apologized - what does this response say about where my attainability & value were before, and after the comment? hmmm.

i ended up asking her to come to my place in the middle of her beer. she agreed to it, but i believe i made a slight mistake. heres how i phrased it:

fog: hey wanna come chill at my place after? no sex before marriage tho!

it was good to disqualify sex from happening, although i did not provide details on the activity we would be doing instead.

anyways, her beer was 2/3 done and i suggested we get out of there. we get the bill, she goes to the bathroom, and she comes back and shes on her phone for like 2 minutes (which worries me). we walk out of the bar and she turns to me and starts apologizing, saying she’s just gonna go home. because she’s “tired”

i am caught off guard - but i give her a hug and we share a kiss :)

her objection out of nowhere really caught me off guard and so i didnt handle the situation as well as i should have. i believe that the reason she bowed out early was because i didn’t tell her what we were gonna be doing at my house. either that, or she maybe was worried i was a player.

i got home, looked in the mirror and laughed because there was lipstick all over my face.

i figured i might as well text her using a cookie cutter text recommended by hector

fog: hey i loved my time with u. ur fantastic and i feel like we have a connection. id love to see u again :)
rebel: thats so sweet of you to say :) i had fun too.
wasn’t sure what to make of it cuz she didnt say she wanted to see me again too, but shes texting me this morning so …

then i went and met the second girl of the night which u can read here

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What level of Kino did you have and did she return it?

I find that there needs to be a good exchange of physical touch to give a reason to "go to my place". As long as you are just teasing there is no NEED to go somewhere else. If the touch escalates, at some point she is going to want to go somewhere to continue to escalate it.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Fuck This said:
I find that there needs to be a good exchange of physical touch to give a reason to "go to my place". As long as you are just teasing there is no NEED to go somewhere else. If the touch escalates, at some point she is going to want to go somewhere to continue to escalate it.

Yes..so what you're saying is that if you have increased kino to the point where increasing it any further would be too sexual for the public eye, then that would be an excellent reason to take her home? And if it's not at that point, then there's no need to go anywhere else?

physical escalation on dates (before going back to my place) has been a sticking point for me, so your viewpoint helps. should have this shit fixed by the end of november

>