LR-  Biggest Clit I’ve Ever Seen

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
me and foofoo had been talking on bumble, we had a weirdly interesting conversation that made me think she was fishing for a lay.

foofoo: hey hows it going?
fog: its going good, how are you? gosh ur adorable!
foofoo: I’m very good. and thank you :)
foofoo: hows your day going?
fog: ur welcome. ur so young tho ;P
foofoo: sorry cant help it.
fog: true, i guess i can let it slide
foofoo: *laughing face* thanks?
foofoo: what are you up to?
fog: just bought some ice cream. i cannot control myself around ice cream
foofoo: I’m jealous
foofoo: now i want ice cream
fog: we could share
foofoo: what kind is it. I’m a classic girl
fog: cookies n cream
foofoo: yummmm
fog: i bet you’d hog all of it :)
foofoo: im a sharer
foofoo: i believe in mutual contentment
fog: thats good to know. for some reason i like letting people who are all about sharing and caring into my life. cant stand greedy people!
foofoo: what are you looking for on here. your profile is very mysterious
fog: I’m open to anything really
fog: whats ur plans for tonight?
foofoo: i have none. i was gonna go on this date but the guy was being really aggressive over text so i canceled it
foofoo: and not in a good way
fog: ya sounds like he rubbed u the wrong way
foofoo: ive gotten good at reading peoples intentions and his just felt not great
foofoo: what are you doing tonight?
fog: well i dont have anything planned for later actually. we could get together
foofoo: what do you have in mind?

slight mistake in the next text as i was a little too aggressive, but i calibrated by being less aggressive.

fog: im willing to get to know u better over ice cream at my place - no sex until marriage tho ;P
fog: actually wait no u might be a serial killer - let’s meet in public

so we meet at a bar close to my house.

she kept changing conversation topics fast, not really wanting to connect on any particular conversation topic for very long. i think she just wanted to get to know each other as much as possible on a lot of different topics in the quickest time span so we could go bang, she had already made up her mind.

she was like, “what else is there to know about you?” i literally just told her the age i was turning in a way that introduced tension into the conversation while also relating to her at the same time.

and then, she practically picked herself up for me. in the middle of the conversation she asked

foofoo: where are we going next?

i told her we could go to my house to listen to some music and watch the office, to which she readily agreed.

although i felt like i had more in common with this girl than rebel earlier on in the night, i did not really feel overly sexually attracted to her

we got straight to my house and started cuddling. from there it was an easy transition into my room. she blew me a bit, i fingered her and ate her out. she had the biggest clit i ever seen. the size could be comparable to a soccer ball.

we tried fucking, but i couldnt stay hard for the condom, was probably inside her for like 2 seconds but i couldnt even feel it. lame.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Way to go. You were direct and bedded her. Time to look for some super thin condoms.

>