LR  Pulling one of my highest quality lays in a night that started rough

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Compared to other regions of the USA, the northeast does not offer the best college life to most guys that go to college here. People don't take Greek Life as seriously and on average, campus life here compared to campuses in other areas of the nation is a joke. That said, we do get a shit ton of tourists from across the world, particularly in the tri-state area.

The past Tuesday, I decided to hit the bar scene (which isn't that spectacular btw) to see what was going on. Something I did different this time around is I actually went out early (at around 9 PM or so) to see if I can get there before the other guys do. Usually I end up going out at 11 to find that most of the girls are already with the guys.

Get to the biggest bar in town at 9 and get a few approaches going to warm myself up, get a couple of drinks in me so I can loosen up a bit. See this one girl that kinda looks like Lisa Edelstein (Dr. Cuddy from House) and decide to go up to her and approach.

Me: Dr. Cuddy?
Her: Fuck off
Me: What's wrong?
Her: Nothing, just leave me alone
Me: Alright enjoy the rest of your night then
Her: Don't make me ask again

Whew!

Talk about a bad start to the night

I walk away, been a long time since I have done this, and I decide that it is just some rust on me. Like seriously, I have been busy with exams and papers that I have not hit the nightlife scene in a while. Go up to get a drink and there is this one tall redheaded dude standing next to me, we chat for a bit and I convince him to be my wingman. We both see these two girls, one redhead and one asian. I agree to let him take the asian while I take the redhead. We approach the set, I approach the set and I get it going with the ginger.

Me: I rarely met a redhead with blue eyes, usually most I have known have had green eyes
Her: I rarely meet a brown guy with anything other than brown eyes (laughing)
Me: Hay, I have to say they look great on you, so what brought you here so early?
Her: Oh nothing, just done with it all
Me: You mean school?
Her: Yes, just one more year left
Me: Just a few more weeks left here
Her: Oh you don't say, so how's college been for you?
Me: Very stereotypical
Her: What do you mean by that?
Me: Lets go somewhere less crowded and I can show you

I take her by the hand and try to lead her to a more quite area of the bar with a shot in my other hand, after that I take a shot.

Me: Woo!
Her: Love it?
Me: Slap me!
Her: You sure?
Me: Yes, do it!
Her: *slaps me and then laughs*
Me: That felt great
Her: You're into that kind of stuff huh
Me: Okay now we kiss

I go in for the kiss and I am making out with this ginger. Man oh man, I have it going, this is just another day at the office for me. My ginger lay count is going through the roof, just fucked one weeks ago and now I am about to fuck another one. All I have to do is take her back home and get some more ginger pussy on my dick, I've always done well with gingers. Then, surprising news comes as her Asian friend approaches her.

Asian girl: We're out of here!
Me: Sure, all four of us right?
Asian girl: No! These guys are creeps! We're out of here!
Redhead: What happened?
Asian: That guy is a fucking creep, these guys are playing us, he tried to finger me!
Redhead: Sick!
Me: I just met that guy tonight
Asian: Get away from us!
Me: Wait, I was just making out with your friend and she had nothing against it
Asian to ginger: We're leaving now!
Ginger: We have to go
Me: Wait, but that's him, not me!
Asian: Least you could do is stick up for your creepy friend
Me: I just met him tonight!
Ginger: It was nice knowing you

Ginger leaves, I am shocked, like what in the actual fuck.

giphy.gif

I decide to try and confront my wingman who ends up ignoring me, he is pissed and I am not in the mood for a fight. It is around 10 PM right now so I decide to hit up one bar which is more secluded and somewhat upscale. Get to the bar and scope around a bit, find a lot of good options. Then I saw her, just my type.

Blonde, angular features, blue eyes, smooth skin, and the complete package. Arguably the hottest girl I have seen in months, this girl looked so much like Alena Shishkova from the face. Unfortunately, some guy is chatting her up but I notice that he is overweight, slouching, and she seems disinterested. I know that not long from now, the guy is going to leave while the girl is around. So I decide to scope out the bar and see what I am up against, so far I see:

1. A buff Italian looking guy that is probably around 6'2
2. A tall blonde guy with wavy hair and an angular face

Both of them seemed to be occupied talking to multiple girls at once and the rest of the guys were not that great. I look around again and it seems like the blonde is ignoring the fatass talking to her so right when he leaves I decide to go in for the approach. Luckily no one was around to take my spot. Don't even know what to say but fuck it, I am halfway drunk, time to say what comes to mind.

Me: No way you're a college student!
Her: Why? Too old heh? (she had a fucking heavy accent)
Me: No, college students can't afford clothes that nice
Her: Heh, Americans!
Me: Heh, Scandinavians or French or Russians or Brits or Germans, where are you from again?
Her: France, but born Russia (did not say in for some reason)
Me: America, but born India (trying to mock her)
Her: You funny heh! (slaps me on the arm laughing)
Me: Oh you really wanna hit me?
Her: *looks at me and smiles*

I drink one more shot

Me: Woo!!!
Her: Woo what?
Me: Hit in the chest as hard as you can, lets see how tough Russians are
Her: *slaps me on the chest*
Me: Wow! Russians are tough!
Her: No, Indians are pussy
Me: Indians like pussy, that's why there are billions of Indians

She started laughing, tbh, I don't remember what else was said that night but I remember getting close to her and escalating. Decided to put my arm around her and tried to kiss her but got LMR. Decided to bullshit around for a few more seconds and then smiled, went in for the kiss again. At first she resisted but then I started kissing her and making out. I had to move fast, fear was that the two naturals at the bar might move in. I decide to lead her outside the bar where it was somewhat more quieter.

Me: So, where are you staying at?
Her: There! (points to her hotel which is nearby)
Me: Are you staying with anyone?

Tells me that she is traveling with her male friend who is out in town by himself, apparently he is this German guy who has been doing quite well for himself in terms of getting laid. Tell her that I intend to fuck her and if she wants, she can come to my apartment which is further away. She tells me her friend doesn't mind her having her fun, off to her hotel we go.

The walk towards the hotel was just me with an erection thinking about what I am about to do to this chick. As soon as we get on the elevator, we are the only ones in there and her room is like many floors up. I say fuck it and decide to start kissing her on the neck, can feel my dick getting hard as fuck and I am hoping that I do not cum. This girl has the right mix of a smell, smells so fucking natural and her skin is so soft. She is running her hands around my hair as I am kissing her, then we arrive at her floor.

Decide to put this blonde over my shoulder and ask her for the hotel room.

Her: *laughs* Put me down! How we enter room eh?
Me: I will turn you around and you take out whatever you need to to enter, how about that?
Her: *laughs*

I do what I said I would do, I turn her around and as she is over my shoulder she pulls out her wallet with the card in it, puts it in the door, and opens the door. Turn around, go inside, and as soon as I am inside I notice one of the lamps on. Throw the blonde down on the bed and just start quickly stripping her clothes off as my heart beats fast and body temperature probably goes up by a thousand. The blonde offers no resistance and I kiss her a few times, that crotch lets out a very powerful smell. Quickly strip off my own clothes and we are making out naked.

Suck on those nice hard pointy nipples, ran my tongue all over them too, they were so fucking hard. Kiss her from neck and all the way down to her abs as she laughs, and then I eat that pussy. Do not care how many cocks have been inside of that, I have not fucked a blonde in forever and this is a hot one, I am eating that pussy. My head is tightly hugged against that pussy as the blonde has both of her hands on it, moaning. I violently shake my head as I eat her out.

Breaths getting shorter, dick is still hard, and I have to get it in there. I pull my head up after eating her out for a longass time (probably over 5 minutes) and look up. Blonde is smiling at me while I look at her.

Me: Condom?
Her: *laughs*
Me: Condom!?
Her: You eat me and you ask for condom?
Me: Fuck it, going in raw!

I get in a missionary style position and literally go in raw on this chick, do not care about the consequences, I am going to pound the shit out of her. Pound her hard for a minute, raw, she started to moan, but a minute later I could not do it anymore. I pull out and bust all over the bed sheets. Me and the blonde cuddled up naked under the bed sheets and playfully wrestled around for a bit. I had my arms coiled around her body and kissed on the neck, yes I had cummed, but dammit I was still horny. My dick wasn't hard but I was loving this girl.

Her: Weak man, you jizz this fast? *laughing*

Do not care what she is saying, I am practically bear hugging her at this point and kissing her as much as I can. We make out and cuddle a bit more, chat a bit as we are naked and then I slowly see the erection coming back to me. I am kissing her but I decide to go a bit slower this time rather than pound her hard. Kiss her around her face, suck on those nipples, and let my dick slide in and out of her. Went slower this time but lasted a lot longer for sure!

To be continued.......

Explosive Results

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nice work! Despite some setbacks early on you didn't let it dissuade you and you got the success you deserve!

Oh Pry said:
Maybe she's heard that one too many times before...

Oh Pry said:
I had to move fast, fear was that the two naturals at the bar might move in.
How do you know they were naturals? Sure they may have seemed attractive and got the attention of some girls, but they may not have the skills to take those interactions anywhere. Still, you can't be too careful, can you?

Oh Pry said:
Decided to put my arm around her and tried to kiss her but got LMR.
Why are you escalating outside of the place of seduction (assuming it was a passionate kiss rather than a peck on the cheek)? As your form ginger wingman discovered, that can backfire with adverse results.

Though, there are certain minds about this, if you're taking what some call the "Caveman" approach, it gets to the point quickly and you find out if she's up for it earlier on. Although, it may scare away girls you could otherwise pull by taking things slower.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Love the dialogue... also the fast escalation process, I'm in awe of how you've barely exchanged a few sentences and bang you're going to town on her.
Ray

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
We talked for a good bit actually, the thing is I don't remember the entire conversation.

I had sex with her again that night and then once in the morning, we play wrestled a bit but I fucked her. Got those digits, she's going back to France tomorrow.

Come to think of it, I think stereotypes might have a grain of truth to them, I have heard that Russian and French women tend to dig swarthier looking men and I have that kind of look to me. I haven't had it that rough with the European kind of blondes but the all American types/sorority girl types and those ones have been somewhat more difficult for me.

I also read Chase's post about how you should escalate ASAP so I do that a lot now these days.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nice one, Oh Pry.

You've made fantastic strides since being a guy struggling with blondes and being Indian. I think you'll find that much of the time this stuff is about catching a few lucky breaks and getting over the hump - once you've had a few really great, positive experiences it becomes much easier to start racking up successes with the kinds of girls you previously struggled with.

They become real people to you and not caricatures, and that makes making headway with them much easier.

One thing that might be fun/helpful is the post-sex interview; you'd probably do best saving that for after your second round here, when she's more satisfied, but then you can ask her whatever you want and get relatively honest questions: when did you know you wanted to shag me? What did you think of me when I first walked up? When did you notice me - before I approached you or after? Had you noticed the Italian guy or the blond guy and what were your thoughts on them? e.g., stuff like this can help you get a much better handle on the awareness of similar girls you'll approach in the future and give you an edge going to get them.

Great job here and nice progress, man.

Chase

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Epic post man. Ditto what Chase said as far as the strides you've made since first joining.

Bravo man!

You have a pretty gangster attitude that I never saw coming as far as being aggressive and escalating goes. I like that style a lot man.

Keep it pimping dude

-Rob

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yessssssssssssssssssssss, proud of you, man! That was straight pimpin'. Very witty dialogue and moving fast with a European is super smart; I've dropped so many lays by trying to handle the language barrier, when I should have just pulled quickly, because many European girls want aggressive lovers, not guys who try to talk their way into their pants. Most European party girls lose their virginity quite early, have racked up a double digit lay count before their Uni-years, and the quality of men is Europe is better than in America, so they don't put up with pussies.

- Hector

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OP,

Excellent report; we're all rooting for your progress and look forward to more!

Oh Pry said:
Compared to other regions of the USA, the northeast does not offer the best college life to most guys that go to college here. People don't take Greek Life as seriously and on average, campus life here compared to campuses in other areas of the nation is a joke. That said, we do get a shit ton of tourists from across the world, particularly in the tri-state area.
That's cool to meet another guy in the same area ;)

Oh Pry said:
Her: Fuck off
Me: What's wrong?
Her: Nothing, just leave me alone
Me: Alright enjoy the rest of your night then
Her: Don't make me ask again

Not sure what this girl's problem is. Anyway, clearly not receptive to your advance.
Personally I wouldn't have asked her "what's wrong?" but would instead have said something like "Is this how you normally greet strangers?" with a quizzical look and a smile. It does more to make her aware of her behavior.

Oh Pry said:
Me: I rarely met a redhead with blue eyes, usually most I have known have had green eyes
Her: I rarely meet a brown guy with anything other than brown eyes (laughing)

Nice opener, and she played along with your advance.

Oh Pry said:
Me: Woo!
Her: Love it?
Me: Slap me!
Her: You sure?
Me: Yes, do it!
Her: *slaps me and then laughs*
Me: That felt great
Her: You're into that kind of stuff huh
Me: Okay now we kiss

What I underlined I think you could have used to set up a chase or sexual frame - to convey yourself as a experimental and passionate man.

Oh Pry said:
Asian girl: We're out of here!
Me: Sure, all four of us right?
Asian girl: No! These guys are creeps! We're out of here!
Redhead: What happened?
Asian: That guy is a fucking creep, these guys are playing us, he tried to finger me!
Redhead: Sick!
Me: I just met that guy tonight
Asian: Get away from us!
Me: Wait, I was just making out with your friend and she had nothing against it
Asian to ginger: We're leaving now!
Ginger: We have to go
Me: Wait, but that's him, not me!
Asian: Least you could do is stick up for your creepy friend
Me: I just met him tonight!
Ginger: It was nice knowing you

This just sucks, but the only thing I think you could have actually done about it is pick a better wingman, or don't use one at all. The problem is that you approached the girls together, and so they automatically assume that you two are friends. Thus, whatever he did freaked the hell out of the asian girl and she's going to go protect her friend. If you two had approached separately about a minute apart, and not known each other, this wouldn't have been an issue - you could have played off the "what the hell is that guy doing?" card.
This is why it didn't matter that you didn't know them, and tried to say it to them several times in defense. It's also needy and desperate behavior on your part, which is a turn off.
Don't say something like "I was making out with your friend and she had nothing against it," which is missing the whole point of why they're freaked out and bringing it more to the forefront of attention.

I'm glad you kept on pushing after this blowout. Shows that even if interactions go bad all night you still have a shot in the future.

Oh Pry said:
Her: France, but born Russia (did not say in for some reason)
Me: America, but born India (trying to mock her)
Her: You funny heh! (slaps me on the arm laughing)
Me: Oh you really wanna hit me?
Her: *looks at me and smiles*

Oh Pry said:
Me: Hit in the chest as hard as you can, lets see how tough Russians are
Her: *slaps me on the chest*
Me: Wow! Russians are tough!
Her: No, Indians are pussy
Me: Indians like pussy, that's why there are billions of Indians

I like these exchanges right here. It's also another opportunity for chase framing. In the second one you made it clear that you like sex, and you also held the dominant frame to a shit-test.

Oh Pry said:
Tells me that she is traveling with her male friend who is out in town by himself, apparently he is this German guy who has been doing quite well for himself in terms of getting laid. Tell her that I intend to fuck her and if she wants, she can come to my apartment which is further away. She tells me her friend doesn't mind her having her fun, off to her hotel we go.

This is perfect from the girl - she's conveying to you that she isn't getting as much action as her friend and is jealous, and wants to have fun too. Good read on going for the pull here.

>