LR  Paresian i met in Rome

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Recently had a dry spell after a surge of success since I started practicing game. It had been about 3 weeks without a new lay, so id say i was pretty lucky my dry spell ended the way it did.

Basically, I found that I was too focused on the minutia of game and self-flagerry, so I decided to take a quick mental break from game.

During this week of a break my dates were going well, but I was not really seducing girls, so there was little sexual tension and I was being stopped just short of the bedroom.

Backstory aside, I can now go into the specifics of this LR.

Rome

While in rome (4 days) I was still on this "break" from game when I was just trying to enjoy myself more and not be such a harsh critic of myself.

One night out I recognized the importance of moving fast during approaches. I met a cute, tan girl with long silk brunette hair. She was short, had a few freckles, and a nice body.

I approached her directly as she was talking to a friend and there was instant attraction. We made sultry eye contact and were just flirting all around.

I moved fast to grab her number and leave since she was with a group of girls for one of their birthdays and couldnt be separated.

That night I texted her:

Me: hey paresian, nice to meet you last night :) -seth
Her: Hey seth, how was the rest of your night?
Me: really fun! how was the rest of yours?
Her: Great! we went dancing in a club :p
Me: so fun! lets go out today/tonight!
Her: we can go for a drink tonight

I then tried to plan logistics in my favor, going to a bar near my hotel. Turned out she was staying a 30 minute walk away and wanted to meet closer to her apartment. However, I had ascertained that she was sharing a hotel with her friends :(

I picked her up from her place and brought a bottle of wine as a gift. I also thought that maybe I could use this to go straight up to her apartment.

However, she said she couldnt bring me up because her friends were there, so we left for the bar and I held onto the bottle...a little awkward.

Like I said my dates had been fine: I was still moving fast with her but I found that I was doing most of the talking and not really focusing on building sexual tension. I guess you could say I was being a little selfish.

At the end of the date I walked her back to her hotel but didnt invite myself up again since she had no logistics. However, she told me that she was going to Paris (home) tomorrow, and I should come!

I had flexible travel plans so the next morning I texted her:

Me: did you finish that bottle of wine?
Her: Noooooope, why?
Me: I took your advice and am coming to paris tonight

She then screened my logistics in terms of where I was staying and how long I would be there for (3 days). I screened her for her logistics and they werent bad: apartment 20 min away and shares it with her sister with private rooms.

Paris

My second day in Paris we meet at 9pm in a cocktail bar. Im still focusing on having a good time and not being critical of myself.

Therefore, Im still talking most of the time but we touch on some pretty interesting topics such as guys being the dominant ones in relationships, and other topics about sex and relationships.

I walk her back to her apartment after one drink and we make out emphatically in front of the Eiffel tower. Pretty picturesque, but I realize Im blowing a lot of the sexual tension. I dont really care though.

Things go wrong when we get to her apartment door and I say:

Me: you liked the bar right?
Her: yes
Me: you like me right?
Her: yes
Me: can i come check out your flat for a bit?
Her: no, sorry

I persist for a bit but give up. I walk home and its the most terrible feeling ever. I reflect on how my dates have been better since relaxing more, but I am consistently being stopped at the bedroom and I dont feel much sexual tension.

On this lonely subway ride home I decide to start slowly reintroducing aspect of game back into my interactions. What better technique(s) to start with than Fundamentals.

I spend the next day doing day game and focusing on making strong eye contact with girls. It goes well and I have this new sense of confidence.

I then text Paresian:

Me: I had fun last night. let me know if you want to grab another drink.
Her: Hey yeah i had a good time too! Ill text you when I leave work.
Me: great. sounds good.
Her: [8 hours later] just leaving work, what are you doing?
Me: chilling, come over

This is silly of me because I was staying at a hostel with no logistics. She then says how shes meeting with friends after work, but I should come meet them for a drink.

This I think is the KEY of the interaction: I dont respond because I know I am not supposed to meet her friends to seduce her.

At 11pm she texts me:

Her: going home. let me know if you want one last drink.
Me: i think that would be a good idea
Her: where are you?
Me: my hotel
Her: so how long would it take you to be at my place because I have work tomorrow.
Me: send me your address [rushing to put my shoes on]
Her. (address)
Me: in the taxi- 10 minutes

So now im in the back of a taxi telling the driver to floor it to this girls apartment. She opens the door and we start making out.

We then go up to her place, have wine and a cigarette and make out on the couch. Im focusing on my fundamentals and eye contact is good so I hit the escalation windows every time she wants to make out.

Eventually the clothes are flying off, I start rubbing her pussy and she's breathing heavily. At this point i know its on.

Im a little rusty and overly tentative since I was coming off a drive spell, but I make her cum once with just penetrative sex.

I finish and we talk more and drink more wine. We're still naked though and we start talking about using toys for sex and different kinks.

Eventually we're back at it again and its steamier than the first time. I throw all of my hesistations out the window and am being rough with her: choking her, shoving my fingers in her mouth, etc.

I cant cum though and just wear myself out but she cums again. I say I need to stop and we just go to bed since Its like 3am.

I leave her place at 7am, grab an espresso and feel like a champ :) Paris was finally worth it.

Cheers,

BigS

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ayyy. Get it man.

Overall good job on the texting - you did solid with leading with questions and statements to make plans happen.

On this lonely subway ride home I decide to start slowly reintroducing aspect of game back into my interactions. What better technique(s) to start with than Fundamentals.

I spend the next day doing day game and focusing on making strong eye contact with girls. It goes well and I have this new sense of confidence.
This is so key. A lot of what can get missed is how the build up happens to eventually lead into the lay. Those initial 10 approaches that warmed you up or made you realize you weren't doing something, coming to great execution and calibration by the time your lucky girl is in front of you.

This I think is the KEY of the interaction: I dont respond because I know I am not supposed to meet her friends to seduce her.
Great call.

She opens the door and we start making out.

We then go up to her place, have wine and a cigarette and make out on the couch. Im focusing on my fundamentals and eye contact is good so I hit the escalation windows every time she wants to make out.

Eventually the clothes are flying off, I start rubbing her pussy and she's breathing heavily. At this point i know its on.
Sounds like she was ready for ya haha.

Bon appétit (;

Hue

>