Fashion  Online shops/stores for boots (bad boy style)...

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey everyone I'm currently looking for some boots to upgrade my dress style. The look I'm going for is more the bad boy type as I've got a leather jacket (which girls have complemented me on) and today just bought some v-neck shirts. I need some boots that give off the bad boy look so was wondering which shops I could shop at online which have a good range of boots. Thinking cowboy boots would be awesome but am open to other suggestions as well!

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Snake skin ;)

Had a bootcamp instructor with snakeskin boots that went hard.

Chelsea boots can have a bad boy style if you get the right kind. Honestly zappos can have some tight janks.

Not really a boot expert but I really enjoyed my Chelsea boots I got from Aldo.

Good luck dawg.

Jesse

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Boots with a silver toe are chick-crack. They communicate coolness and "sexual edge" and yet still normal enough to wear during the daytime.

LA12621_1

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@killerman

This is a topic what over at Roosh's the guys used to say is worthless without pics. We have no idea what your badboy style is. I can certainly see myself in some stylish boots which I would consider badboy but these are totally different from what Jesse posted. My badboy style is more like classic 100 year old British brands. I'm just not buying that kind fo footwear right now for many reasons and because of other priorities. But hey, these are still not your grandpa's boots. I mean I totally don't want to be disrespectful of your grandpa. I simply have no idea how much of a style icon he is or isn't.

Style questions usually start by identifying your style-type. Girls Chase' resident style advisor Darius Belejevas has a test to determine that, but other style advisors use similar style categories for different guys too. I've found another guy called Tanner Guzy also interesting.

Before you spend any money (quality boots are an investment, like 400 euros) you may be interested in checking out what I wrote as constructive criticism of Chase' boot design. In that post I linked to The Shoe Snob Blog. Similar resources may start you on a journey of exploring and appreciating gentlemens' footwear. You probably don't have to dig that deep into it than the guy who write that blog to have an edge over 99% of guys however.

>