Feedback on Chase Amante's sense of fashion

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How important being well dressed is for dating and mating success? Should this go to the General forum, or the Lifestyle forum?

So I watched the videos from Chase's 7-day mini course. The one you get a pop-up notification on the bottom of pages. Here's the first lesson for visuals. According to Dating Skills Review, you've recently turned 35. So it may be apt for you to listen to a man who wrote books titled like How To Date Young Women For Men Over 35.

But let's concentrate on fashion and style. I like how R. Don Steele has simple style rules like

The top two buttons are not fastened on any shirt you wear. Not one. Not three. Two! It's a great, short article. Lots of useful pointers.

Link provided by the Wayback Machine, as his webpage got hacked. And it seems he didn't even recognize it yet. Funny man. Anyways, the simple rule of undoing the two top buttons on your shirt (not one, not three) resonated with me and worked for me perfectly. And I can't not see how Chase consistently unbuttons only his top shirt button. That's what I wanted to share.

>