Computer Experts - Expertise Required

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So as I'm sure a lot of you know I'm in a bit of trouble. Anywhoo, best case scenario is that I get probation next month. Also, pretty much everything I'm talking about on here I've either learned in the past week or trying to learn more about now, so please use simple language. I have a basic understanding of this stuff and the Jargon.

But I'd really like to keep the bulk of what I do a secret. Not because it's anything bad or illegal, but because it is connected to seduction and PUA and, well... in the Western World that alone is probably conspiracy to rape or something retarded.

I keep a lot of my data on flashdrives. I know that whenever I open documents that the filenames are kept on Microsoft programs. So all I have to do is go back in and delete the unpinned documents so that they can't be seen. Also, re-name the documents to something boring. So instead of looking at "Pictures of Ex-Girlfriends" I'm looking at "Pictures of Puppies" as an example.

FIRST QUESTION: Is there anyway for probation services to target and somehow save that information? Furthermore, can I just plug it into my tv that I use as a second monitor instead? I suppose I could buy a cheap keyboard that I could also plug into the tv and just work on my book and stuff that way. Right?

I know about the flushdns from the command prompt already and that it should, in theory, quickly delete everything in a quick way if I'm unable to perform a restart, such as the sites I've recently visited that gets saved on the laptop itself.

SECOND QUESTION: Deleting browser history from the end of time, as well as download data and cookies should take care of anything there, right?

I know that if I use a VPN, like TOR that my ISP will see that I'm using a VPN. But will probation services Field Search see that? If they see TOR they might just automatically believe I'm out there raping and try to throw me in jail.

THIRD QUESTION: What do I have to worry about in regards to Field Search? I know a little bit about it but I'm not computer literate enough to really understand it all. Can someone please explain in simpler terms?

FOURTH QUESTION: I'm aware that probation will see that I visit GirlsChase Boards, and I don't see the HTTPS, and in fact it does say not secure. Does that mean that during my time with probation I should just completely avoid the boards? Or can I log out and be fine?
EDIT: Oh neat, I just learned that I can change it to https in the url bar and apparently that fixes it lol.

Right now that's all that I can think about. Though I'll probably update this as I go along. Those are the big ones that stick out to me at the moment that I've been unable to get a solid answer on.

EDIT: Think I may just get a Firestick for the TV to plug into and surf the web that way... though more research would be needed.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
RT,

Regal Tiger said:
FIRST QUESTION: Is there anyway for probation services to target and somehow save that information? Furthermore, can I just plug it into my tv that I use as a second monitor instead? I suppose I could buy a cheap keyboard that I could also plug into the tv and just work on my book and stuff that way. Right?

Suggest look into legal websites, seek legal counsel that's free and available online or locally.

Keep person's name in case they go thru your stuff. And cameras. Sometimes, it's fire with fire, with police officers/enforcement officers. Unfortunately. when you subjugated and stuck in a shitty job, you take it out on civilians. You can't beat them. You go to jail but you can make their life difficult.

Regal Tiger said:
SECOND QUESTION: Deleting browser history from the end of time, as well as download data and cookies should take care of anything there, right?

Nope. If they really nuts, then they can retrieve it.

i have retrieve data with software before, and google always keep your data, so is microsoft. If i can do it with basic software, what is them according to me? :(

Regal Tiger said:
THIRD QUESTION: What do I have to worry about in regards to Field Search? I know a little bit about it but I'm not computer literate enough to really understand it all. Can someone please explain in simpler terms?

Not enough info. I'm not in the US or from the US.

Regal Tiger said:
FOURTH QUESTION: I'm aware that probation will see that I visit GirlsChase Boards, and I don't see the HTTPS, and in fact it does say not secure. Does that mean that during my time with probation I should just completely avoid the boards? Or can I log out and be fine?

Bad advertising is still advertising for Girlschase, right? :) It depends if the people want to make things sensational by "leaking", which means i just have nothing to do at my job, so let's post something online. or i hate this guy for no reason, let's do a hate crime and label it as "leak".

I suggest take note who is conducting the field search. IF ppl want to make things sensational, then you possibly have the chance to sue him. Ppl do whatever. So we try to protect ourselves the best we can.

Zac

>